1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark & Moonless - Spirit Doll 2010 Darknights LE dolls with wings

Dec 25, 2009

1. wow just wow

2. totally amazing.
      I don't like dolls taller than 60cm -humbug-, else I'd have wanted moonless.
      They're totally fasinating!

3. Wow, those bone wings are awesome. I want a pair! haha. These two are lovely.. I wish I could afford the both of them ><

4. I'm really enchanted by dark.
      It would however be great to have a few more views...there really aren't any profiles or 180's ...
      I was told his nose looks like a hound nose...and I must agree.
      I wonder what the others of this series will lok like? Definately interested.

5. Oooooh - I love them both, but I am especially tempted by Moonless. ;o; AND WINGS. If only all my money weren't already promised away...

6. I'm horribly tempted by Dark...
      And seriously, normally I dislike GS dolls, male dolls, romantic/closed eye dolls and Spiritdoll male head molds specifically.
      Wow. They managed to make all 4 that make me wanna go "Gimmeh".
      Also, I love the idea of the optional parts @_@ Although it took me a bit of looking to realise what that meant.

I'd have to open his eyes though :D Everything else is gorgeous, but closed eyes just aren't my thing. And I'm certain he'd look gorgeous with an open eye.
      Sigh, I wonder if they will release a boy with his style lips and face in WS/ns/tan.. I'm not a fan of faceup dolls! Darn my desire for my own faceups.

Oh dear god. This is going to be an awful awful time.. If the next soom doll Chalco isn't tan and gorgeous, I will seriously have to consider Dark, even if I don't want his wings or wig, and will have to open his eyes!

7. i wish they'd sell Dark's head separately in the future! and in the usual normal and white colors! i'm in love~~~~~~

8. My feelings exactly. I just want his head...Ok, that sounds bad.

9. I wish there was an option to get them in other skintones. I love the look of Dark, but I'm not interested in getting a gray skinned doll.

10. EPIC WIN. Moonless looks so cool! :fangirl:
      If I had the cash...I'd buy her in a heartbeat.

11. holy crap. i want dark. >< but guh i just depleted all my funds. D:

12. I agree, dark in normal resin options would be awesoomme. With a bit of a nose mod, he'd make a decent girl too, I think.

13. Maybe they release the dolls in basic versions later?
      I really hope so! I love Darks lips and nose, the closed eyes worry me but not too much^^

14. WOW! Totally awesome looking dolls!

Im so loving Dark, and his bony wings!

15. Incredibly beautiful dolls! I'm so infatuated with the recent stuff by spirit doll ><! I love that body in gray... aw, I wish I could afford both. They are gorgeous!

16. Nanya, I'm with you, spirit doll are doing some fantastic work lately, and this just seals the deal with me that I will be spending far too much money with them this year, if this will be some sort of series of dolls.

17. :doh You know how I said I wasn't interested in a gray-skinned doll? Only a few posts above this?

Yeah. So not true. I keep going back and looking at Dark, and trying to figure out why I'm so interested in him, and then it hit me - not only would he work GREAT for a character I've been trying to get in resin form, but I originally wanted that character to have GRAY SKIN. *_* I feel like an idiot. Looks like I'll be in for one, on layaway, come my next paycheck.

18. That was my first thought! lol
      I love Dark to bits. I'll have to sleep on it, (though with the LE-ness of them I might not be able to...). But I'd love to get that boy...

19. *lol* :lol: I know this too well…

They are nice, indeed. Especially as a pair together.
      Luckily, I’m safe this time since I don't have a fantasy group. ;)

20. Sigh, such a pain...I just passed up Yur, and I'm Soomed by tinies again, and struggling with the realities of ordering LE Souldoll Celina (she's blue, people!), and this comes along. A 70 cm grey guy who's beautiful and tragic-looking? Yeppers, someone hates me. :|

So now I'm sitting here thinking how reasonably-priced he is, which means there's no way he's going to last until Soom Chalco's pics are released next month, gah... :horror: Has no one explained to the bjd companies what freakin' time of the year it is? :huh?: Really?

I have to stop checking the News threads.

.hlp