1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark & Moonless - Spirit Doll 2010 Darknights LE dolls with wings

Dec 25, 2009

1. What are the optional parts? Would the doll be cheaper without it?

2. I have one of the grey dolls from the GO done to match Soom grey -- so if it is the same color, and they didn't change it, it's a beautiful match. :)

3. Designermix : Took me a while to figure that out myself, but the um.. Optional parts.. Are just like the normal 2nd version body.. They are basically.. His wangs >_> See below pic for blurry image of said parts :D Apparently you can take them off, and replace them with the .. "unit" you want him to be showing ;)
      http://www.spiritdoll.net/sites/default/files/u9/s66.jpg
      You can either get the interchangable "members" or a fixed crotch, apparently.

Ahhh his pictures are just so gorgeous. I'm going to have to get him into photoshop and see what open eyes look like.
      Serraphym, if you and Ghost can put him into a black short wig for photos, I may love you forever :D

Seriously, how the heck did I fall in love with a GS doll? Everyone knows I hate those.
      Magicbunnnnnyy no sephiroth! /smacks with rolled up newspaper
      Crazy Oedipus complex dude... My dude will have no issues apart from a strange fear of rolled up newspapers!

4. Ooooooo
      Mmmmm
      GGGGGGG!

RINSE!!! :o:lol::wiggle

That is, like, astoundingly funny. I mean astoundingly funny. I'm...wow, all righty. I need to go think about this entire hobby now. :sweat

.hlp

5. I -LOVED- it when I figured it out.
      Well, once I stopped giggling like mad. I think it made me want to replace all my boy bodies with spiritdoll 2nd ver. I mean, comon, REALISM!!!! /excited.

Just another nail in the "will probably buy this doll" coffin XD

6. Well...crap. The slots/holes in his back is a breaker for me. I'm not going to be using those wings on this doll if I get him, and I don't want a doll with two very obvious holes in his back.

I wonder if Spirit would let me get him with a non-holed body?

7. ROFL. So THOSE are the optional parts. XD And I asked above if it'd be cheaper without. ROFLMAO!

@Kiyakotari -- yeah, the holes in his back are killing me. but i looove his face. he'd be perfect for a character i have in mind. but guh. i can't afford him. i simply can't! ;0;

8. Hmm the holes in the back do seem a problem if you want him to be nekkid with no wings.. I mean, you could epoxy them up easily, but matching the resin when you do so will be annoying.

Oh, Serraphym - can you tell me how easy he was to pose? I looove his body so much, and this might be a good opportunity to find out how well the Spiritdoll bodies pose >_> No-one seems to have any good pictures of the double joints shaking their good stuff.

9. :lol: Speechless. I'm just...? :lol: Well... that's perfect for the next time we need to put dolly p0rn in the dolly Gallery. No more of those problems, ladies! :lol:

Good Lord. Why?

10. You mean: Why not :D
      Why: Because it's awesome! I mean, spiritdoll bodies are hecking realistic in every other way, why not allow total realism :D

11. Kiyakotari: Absolutely the same here; I do not want a doll with holes in the back, because I didn't plan to keep the bone wings... I think I will ask too for the possibility of a non-holes body, and to get the wings separatedly : /

12. If you guys don't mind waiting two days, I'll go and take more pictures of the doll without the wings inserted as well as ask Ghost about creating bodies without the holes (although I haven't removed the wings, so I don't know how exactly the holes look like/how deep they are).

13. Serraphym, you ask us if we will wait while you create miracles for us ;) Of course we will!
      I wonder if Spiritdoll would consider casting "back plugs" for us. Just little resin peices for us to put into the bodies while they are not wearing the wings? That way even people who will be keeping the wings, but don't want the holes to show when the dolls are not wearing the wings, can have nice pretty bodies.

Looks like at this point I will be getting both dolls, but ooonnnly the dolls. And maybe not even Moonless's head (but only if I can find a shadow onyx) Don't need the wigs, eyes, and shoes.. Although I may keep Dark's outfit. Everything else is eh to me.

14. Or maybe an an extra chest part without holes (of course for an extra payment). Just as soom does with their MD. You get the normal non fantasy part as well.

serraphym: thank you for taking these pictures! I so appreciate it that you do this for us.

I quite curious if the wings affect his possability. The wings look massive and heavy. I wonder if he can stand on his own with the wings attached.

Dark is so lovely... I really like his face and his sad expression. He so fits the character I had in mind I'm almost convinced to buy Dark. If I hadn't bought soom Ai just a few days earlier, I had already press the buy button. But I never bought two doll at almost the same time. It seems so....'too much'.

15. It's limited to 50, right? I'm so hoping that it won't be sold out too soon. I'm trying my hardest to get some cash in hand in order to pay by layaway. ;0;

Hoping that they'll also create the body without the hole but with or without I'd still purchase Dark. Love his features and the body is to die for!

16. He does stand by himself :) Ghost was just holding him because we had him on a shaky stool

17. Thanks for the answer.

Another step closer to ordering Dark...:lol:

18. Wow! I am so excited about DARK, he would only be my second doll, ever. Are the optional parts easy to interchange, or do you have to be knowledgeable on putting these dolls together? I was totally ready to buy him until I saw the holes on his back too! Does that mean the clothes have holes too? Oh my goodness these dolls are so beautiful ^_^;;; Serraphym, you are so awesome for going and getting all this information for us!

19. Hmm I didn't consider the clothes, if they had holes in them.. Moonless should be ok, she has an open shouldered dress yes? But Dark's jacket :O Ohnoes!

20. I had already thought of that. I don´t mind, because I will use the wings and the outfit is just perfect. But for other who love the outfit and will use it on another doll, it might be a problem. But I do think that with some sewing skill you can probably easily adjust it.