1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark & Moonless - Spirit Doll 2010 Darknights LE dolls with wings

Dec 25, 2009

1. Right, that's good to know! ^^ Thanks a lot for your dedication and answering our questions! :)

I hope more people will purchase Dark and Moonless!

2. So I really like moonless. Does anyone else agree she is a vampire model of Lotus? (Or maybe Freesia) Every time a new limited doll comes out I go through the torture of re-arranging doll plans just to decide I won't get them... sigh. Here I go again I suppose.

3. HA! Don't feel bad, ladyroselie. I have a long list of dolls on my Wishlist, and without fail, along comes a doll that throws all my plans and good intentions out the window. When I saw Dark - I had to have him!

4. Lamento thanks for butting in! I'm so new to this whole experience I need all the advice I can get! I think I'm going to bite the bullet and just buy him but not change the eyes, as you said, it is a limited item, so why should I change something like that. I'm so excited!

Thanks for the update Serraphym

5. Still no news from Ghost... I really would love to hear something about the holes in the back matter -_-U

6. Sorry, she hasn't emailed me back either...

7. Thanks! That makes me feel better. I decided that Moonless isn't for me though, I like full lips and the fangs just throw it off for me. If you do bite the bullet and get Dark make sure to tide everyone over with lots of pictures :)

8. I got a reply to my eMail! We're still discussing the possibility of a non-holed doll. Haven't gotten a definitive answer yet.

EDIT: Aaannd...the replies have stopped again. =_= I'm guessing it's because of the weekend?

9. I love Spiritdoll, I love grey dolls, and I love vampires...but I didn't like the wings or the face sculpts for this pair. I thought the girls face was to long and narrow. I do love the new boy body. If you are smitten you'll love Spiritdoll...they are fabulous to work with!!!

10. Anyone have any luck with the "non-holed body" question? I got one reply from them, but haven't heard anything back on it since, and I'm not going to order a doll with holes in his back.

11. Me neither, I think they are really slow to answer questions atm.

12. >< really hope they'll answer soon. it's limited to 50 - i wonder how many have been sold.

13. Those dolls are gorgeous. I love the bony wings. Their outfits are really nice too.

14. *____*

They are so interesting!!!

15. I?ve already payed for him; but I absolutely hope they can send me a non-holes doll, as I requested... as much as I like that body, the holes ruin it for me, he has such a glorious back! And no, no relpy for me either. I must say I am a bit disappointed with their customers service.

16. I know, it's really weird! Spirit Doll has always had great communication and customer service in the past. :?

I want Dark, very, very badly. But I will not purchase him if I can't get a non-holed body, instead of the holed one - I plan for him to go shirtless and wingless most of the time, so the holes WILL NOT work for me. And I'm worried he'll sell out before Spirit Doll answers!

17. I would also like to know if it is possible to get an extra chest part without holes. I have already ordered Dark and I'm still waiting for an answer if the got my first payment. I think they have received it, because my order status changed, but I would like to know for sure.

I'm a little sad about the lack of communication.

18. Im also a bit disappointed about the lack of communication. And also the long shipping time for my other doll, I ordered an abies, but´he is still not sent due to that I also ordered clothes that takes more time to make than the doll itself.

They have also not replied on there forum for a long time.

19. The lack of communication is worrisome *_*
      Still no responses? Or any news on the torso piece without holes?

20. I still haven't got any reply. The use to be so fast to reply. But not the last week.