1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dates for Serendipity Releases

Dec 10, 2004

1. :grin: I know what you mean. I have the money for Wi, but am also waiting to see what the Serendipity boy looks like.

Michelle

2. For me, it is the boy Narin or the Serendipity boy, just want to see pics...

3. I am in exactly the same place cloudtrader. Though I must admit I am getting tired of waiting on Serendipity boy and may crack and just order Narin!

4. I know what you mean! I want to see him, though...

5. Im trying to decide between serendipidy boy, unoa sist (next preorder) and the narin boy... but i would really like the sharmin boy since it would require me to do no modification... he's my elf girl's brother, so i wanted him to have the elf ears as well.

6. Yeah, I want the elf ears, too. But! He is my girl's betrothed, not brother. And Lycoris's family are very traditional, they wouldn't want her marrying a human like Narin...

I'm weird, yes.

7. Ooops! That weird one above was me, sorry, logged out...

~Tara

8. The pics. of the fairies are up now. :)

Robin

9. YAY!!!!

:D They are cute!!! I can't tell how big they are, can anyone translate?

~Tara

10. Wait, I found it. 14cm. Eeeees, so tiny and cute!!!

11. OMG 5.5 inches tall...I love them! They are dollhouse sized!

STILL want those boys though.....

12. wow.. i definately want one as Aeri's little brother. But not yet :P Want to see sharmin boy first! I hope they release his body seperately..

Devon Siblings (elves)

Aiden (6105 yrs old) - Sharmin boy :D
      Cillian (3745 yrs old) - I WISH to get an ALice head (they sell it seperately) on a boy body when they release the sharmin boy!
      Aeri (1645 yrs old) - Sharmin :D She's already home with meeeeee
      Donovan (865 yrs old) - one o fthose cute fairys!

::rubs hands together: but i desperately want to see the sharmin boy!

13. They're killing me! I got excited when I saw that there were pictures but still no Sharmin boy! C'mon, hurry up with those pictures before I go out and buy my iPod! xDD

14. have you seen the tiny Fairys ....dies
      want one !

15. The tiny fairies are SQUEE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I need to get one. HOW CUTE!

/dies

16. Hope they are easier to get than Pocket Fairy !!!!

17. There are going to be OTHER faeries besides Milk and Cookie??? OHMAN! I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I hope they are modeled after Shall or Noel...

18. I now have enough orders for Candy if anyone is interested in her. She is $260, naked, random hair, random eye color, face up, papers, and suitcase. Contact me by email if you are interested in getting your Candy ordered this Saturday. Payment is due when you place your order with me.

Thanks,
      Karin

19. Still no boy Sharmin-type doll...? *pines*

(I am thiiiiiiiiiiis close to getting the Aga fairy Candy. But... boy! Boy!)

20. I know! ;O;

I'll have the money for my DOD boy when I get my paycheck tomorrow, and if I don't see a new boy by Monday when the check clears, I'm ordering my DOD! ;o;