1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DBDoll 1/3 Heads ~ Yu, YeLang, and Buchen

Mar 12, 2009

1. In China,there are only god and buddhism who have the third eye.So it is very holy .Don't need to fear .^^
      The company told me that the new 1/3 body will be sold in May.^^

2. Oh, good~I'm not alone! x3 <3

May? Wonderful. That gives me some time to save for Yu. I really do think he will be my first SD boy. Any general ideas how much the body will cost, Stacy-dear?

As for Yelang being god-like, I never thought of that. I only saw him in a scary light. Maybe a soft, gentle face-up would make him a great diety in a supernatural story. :D

I'm glad you're excited to have a new doll~That's one of the great thrills of this hobby. I'll be happy to see your new Yelang when he arrives home. :aheartbea

I have high hopes for the bodies. I don't like super-muscled SD bodies with crazy-toned legs and bubbling arms but pre-teen bodies aren't my style either; I think/hope these might be the ones for me. The tinies are very life-like in my opinion. They have little child-bellies and chubby arms. I have lots of SD-sized heads I want but no bodies I want to put them on. I really, really hope these are the bodies for me!

3. Sorry,dear,we can't decide the price before the body finish.You know,it is hard to reckon the cost of it now.But I believe the body will have high quality like the tiny BB body.:)

4. I remember studying this a little bit while I was at University (during my Asian Culture and Arts course). The third eye is seen as a symbol of enlightenment and knowledge. It's also your sixth chakra.

It will fit into my story so well!!

5. No worries~I cannot wait to see what it looks like and start pricing things out. Cx

I would like to see that. It sounds very interesting. x3

6. MY 9 yr old son saw the photos and was like, "Ohhh Man He Is Awesome! Mom get him!"

He'd be cool if you put solid black or milk eyes on him.

The more I look at him, the more I like him. :)

7. The 1/3 head can be used with Volks sd13 body.^^

8. Just a question can i put the yelang head on a 72cm body?As i like a lot the new 72cm DollZone body.
      What you think?
      Also i'm intent to commission a paint his third eye as a bleeding wound. ^0^

9. Ooh, bleeding. I'll want to see that! it may scare the liver out of me, but I so want to see it. XDD

10. Yai you bet it ^w^

11. Woooow! Just saw the resin skull mask! Amazing work!!! It would work well for the Skull Knight (if the teeth were modified) from the Berserk manga!

12. The skull mask is awesome! I need to get a 1/3 doll to put it on. lmao

13. Wow I love new masks, the dragon and the skull!
      Soo cool! <3

14. The new masks and the 1/6th tinies are brilliant. i'm so impressed, i can't wait to save and buy a few things

15. I will order the new masks in my new order. The dragon one is impresive!

16. I somehow missed the new masks but, now that I've seen them, they sure are neat! The skull is so detailed and the dragon is an awesome idea. When everyone was mentioning "dragon," I thought some scales and larger eyebrows--turns out, you guys meants DRAGON. That's pretty cool to have a little dragon coiled on a doll's face. Cx

17. The skull would be perfect for a POTO Red Death Costume, as well, with some minor teeth modifications. They're really amazing!

18. I am really impressed, I am currently looking around for my first tiny, and honestly I have never been so impressed with a 1/6 body, and my SO, who does not like tinies at all, just walked over and was blown away, truly impressed, and for a doll less than 40cm to have that effect on him is incredible. I think I have to add the adorable dragon boy to my possibles (and likelies) list. I love some of the 1/3 heads too, the eyes are what gets me most of the time,a nd these are really expressive. I suspect there is at least a skull mask in out future too, the SO would love one for his boy.

19. I really love these masks!

20. O_O wow! I can't wait to see the 1/3 size bodies, though I was wondering if there were any for sure resin matches with other companies? I can't really tell on the match picture.

Also, does anyone know if I can order both types of ears? I love how they are attached to the head.