1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DBDoll 1/3 Heads ~ Yu, YeLang, and Buchen

Mar 12, 2009

1. Oh,I know which doll you talk about.Leejunki is a limited Souldoll boy,he is very wonderful.now he is sold out.
      I like Whenshao and Piaoran,Piaoran is also a handsome boy.The company always want to make different handsome dolls,so maybe they often change their style.The aim is same:handsome!^^I love Adai too,he is so cute and he can't find his home.Hahaha!

2. Leejunki is quite delicious. I think I'm sad that he's sold out :( But, I guess there are so many available these days...

I like Wenshao as well. I look forward to seeing more sculpts from them--and I'm going to cross my fingers that they decide to come out with a muscular boy body sometime too ;)

Yes, that's why I love Adai--he looks so lost and lonely. Just makes me want to give him a big hug. And the outfit he's wearing is adorable (one of yours?).

3. Leejunki is avalable these days?I don't know,but I find few Leejunki on DOA.I guess only a few persons bought him.Anyway,I like him!
      Oh,DBDOLL company will make one or two boys resently and I don't know if they will make the muscular boy body in the future.
      You are so smart,yes,his clothes is mine.Thank you!

4. Oops, I wasn't clear. I meant, I guess there are so many OTHER sculpts available these days I can't really be sad for long since I'm bound to find something else I like as well (like Buchen). Ooh, I look forward to seeing the new boys, then. I don't think it's possible to have too many boy dolls :D And I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that they eventually decide to do a muscular sculpt some day.

5. Buchen has arrived!
      He is bald, with no faceup nor eyes, but I can already tell that he is the character I bought him to be. :D

His engineering is wonderful. He holds poses very well, including his arm doubled up to his chin, or his knees close to his body.

Now he, too, is demanding clothes. But Stacy sent Wenshao's colorful clothes with Buchen; it is not terribly urgent.;)

Ann in CT

6. Oh, I'm jealous! Please share some pics when you can.

7. Does anyone else find the open mouths odd? I love dolls with cute teeth, but the mouth-open thing is.. interesting. I'm not sure if I like it or not. At least it isn't like the Unoa 'O' face or belladonna.

8. heh
      I love YeLang *__*
      Is a perfect Dad for Ren!!! *OO*
      *OT* I'm waiting an Adai *OT*
      I like so kuch the third pair of ears

9. Hi I was wondering if DBDOLL would ever make hands for the 1/3 bodies as option parts that have talon/claw-like fingernails that you could also get seperately. If they do I'm almost certain to buy them for my Piaoran who I am waiting for, since the character he will represent will not be fully complete until he has talon/claw like fingernails and I don't know if the hands of any other companies dolls would fit right on the body.

10. You could always see if they will sell you an extra pair of hands that you could then mod....I'm hoping to do that with the legs on my tiny boy since he's supposed to be a satyr.

11. *peekpeek* I finally got my Yu situated after having him for a year, and figured I'd share him if anyone is still looking at this thread. ^^;

[​IMG]

His eyes were modded to be slightly more open by Buff. :)