1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DBDoll 1/6 Yo-Sized Cuties:D

Dec 29, 2008

1. Same thing happen to me too when I clicked the link. I was curious to see the doll but can't.

2. Hey, everyone I'm sorry about that, I have no idea what happened to that thread o.o I'm posting a link to DBDoll's webiste as we type:D This will give everyone a look at the body and all the heads available in this size. Check it out, these little ones are really amazing:D

3. I just got my Yuer boy yesterday :aheartbea He's adorable and I can't believe the posing on this doll--it's truly amazing!!

I got him to pose on one foot right out of the box:
      [​IMG]

Later, I got this image in my head of him standing on one foot and scratching his leg with the other foot--it took a bit of fiddling to get him to stand this way, but he did it and he never once took a face dive.

[​IMG]

He still needs a face up, of course, but I really love this doll!
      [​IMG]

4. Lady Artisan, he is a cutie. I love that pose, I will have to try that. My hubby just got his dbdoll yuer in too. He is getting a face up this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't bond well with my binger girl :(.

5. I saw you had her for sale already :( With that wonderful dress that Stacy makes...

Hope your hubby bonds with his Yuer--I really do like the Yuer face sculpt best :D Maybe he or you can post some pics here when you get some pics--I'd love to see them.

6. If you like,they can dance wonderful!^^

7. Stacy, that's exactly what I thought of when I posed him on one leg right out of the box--what excellent dance poses you can make with these dolls :D

8. :lol:I think Hip-Hop is cool!You can do the poses better .;)

9. I hope I can get the body separeately, as the order I was on was for the head only. Anyone tell me where I can possibly get a body for my Ronger?

10. Talk to Stacy, the member above, and ask about it. She is the DoA dealer for DBDoll so she could possibly hook you up. As far as I can see she doesn't sell the bodies separately but ask her anyway as she might be able to help you out.

11. does anyone else have any of these cuties? i currently have a Binger on layaway from the Marketplace. I fell in love with her unique charms...and the body really intriques me. i cant wait to get my hands on her...but i really want to see more of these little guys...anyone?? O.O;

12. i adopted Iris's girl...and she arrived today! shes so lovely. im in love. i love her jointing and her hands are beautiful...i cant wait to give her a faceup. :)

13. Kitty, I adore my DB tiny and think the posing is AMAZING! I haven't done a face up on him yet but am looking forward to playing around with it to see what suits him best. Do you have any pics of your girl yet?

14. No i dont, since i had an appointment to go to right after i discovered she was left in my mailbox! She has no faceup either and the weather around here has been drizzly. :( i have two other dollies waiting for faces too. But shes total love to play with!! I love it!

15. well i snapped some quickie shots today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shes ridiclously cute and i cant wait for it to stop raining so i can do her cute ol face!

Anyone have any suggestions for a more proper fitting wig...this is the best ive got and its still kind of biggish on her noggin. It's a 6/7 monique...but im afraid going smaller will be too small. :/

16. Forgive me for asking, anyone know what exact wig size Ronger takes? Its a pain to find the right colour wig as it is, and I also lack a tape measure so cannot measure his noggin myself. A 6/7 is too big, I want to make sure a 5 could possibly fit before I think of hopping on an order for it
      I'd show pictures of my cutie Ronger, but he is a head at the moment, I couldn't afford a body for him right now either way.

17. What a sweetie! I have two words for you...wig cap. Get a size 5 silicone wig cap for her and the Monique should fit well. I have a size 5 wig cap and a 6/7 Fwig on my boy and it fits well. With the wig cap in place, it should add enough thickness and, of course, a "non-skid" surface so that the wig will stay in place.

18. Einon, as I mentioned to Kitty, a wig cap will help tremendously with keeping the wigs in place. You might be able to go down a size as long as the wig has a bit of stretch in it (I think that many of the Monique wigs have some stretch) but, as I'm sure you know, the wig may still pop off if it's too tight.

Ok, I have a 5/6 Monique wig, a 6/7 Monique, a 6/7 Fwig, and 7/8 Leeke wig. So, I did some tests. Without the wig cap, the 5/6 wig could be stretched and, with a bit of fiddling (especially when it was pulled down over his ears) it would stay in place.

With the wig cap, the 5/6 was too small. The 6/7 has to be wrestled onto his head but stays in place very well. The 7/8 was, of course huge. The 6/7 Fwig is actually slightly large (there really isn't any stretch in the Fwigs) but it stays on with the wig cap and it looks very cute (it's the same wig he has on in post #44).

I have a Yuer but I'm making the assumption that all of these little ones have the same size head.

19. I'll double check the stretch of my other FMD wigs then and see how it goes them. I just tried one of my other doll's wigs on him and it just slid off. I can't go pulling wigs over his ears though, he's an elf Ronger, don't think that would quite work ^^; Thank you