1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DBDoll 1/6 Yo-Sized Cuties:D

Dec 29, 2008

1. Heh, I forgot about the elf ears. I have a set of those elf ears and a set of human ears and currently have the human ears on my guy. Really, the best thing I can suggest is to get ahold of a silicone wig cap. Those things are like magic ;)

2. Thank you!!! :D i may try that. her noggin is such an odd shape so the wigs dont fit properly. :)

But thank you. id love to see more of your Ronger. I kind of want to order more ears for her, even though she currently has my favorite pair of the group.

:D
      :pcupcake

3. Oh, I'd love a Ronger, he's really so beautiful! Someone had a box opening for him a while back and he's just wonderful. Really want one:aheartbea:bcupcake:pcupcake

4. Yaaaay we need more of these lovely beautiful dolls!!! Im working on a database for them at the moment!

5. I haven't done it yet but I'm 99% sure that you can cut the silicone cap to size, as well. The one I have on my doll is slightly too large but I know if I cut out the ears, it will fit almost perfectly.

I don't have Ronger, I have Yuer as a boy. I really love the face sculpt but I haven't had a chance to do a face up on him yet. He already has a bit of a mischievous look which I'm hoping to enhance with his face up. I *promise* to post some pics once I have some time to get his face up and blushing done.

I like having the interchangeable ears, although I'm not sure I'll ever use the elf ears for more than just novelty. I got a second pair of hands, too, in lieu of the wings (his character definitely doesn't need baby angel wings).

6. Ok, I posted my boy over there :D

7. thanks!! more of us need to show off...

8. I'll wait until my boy has a body and wig before putting him on there :3

9. thats alright einon

10. Yes, they are both adorable. I've fallen in love with Adai :D But I LOVE Ninan's dimples. :aheartbea I'll be adding Adai to my wish list for sure. I've already got one of the 1/3's on there.

11. I heard a friend in DOA said Ninan looks like Shirley Temple .I think so!I love her too!^^

12. XD She does! You're right, Stacy:D I just love that dimpled smile! She's an absolute sweetheart and I can't rest until I bring her home:aheartbea I was trying to decide on a face before Ninan came out but now I know for sure she is the one!

13. To Mitya:Hehe,thank you very much!I think she were very happy if she could hear what you said.^^

14. :XD: Thank you, Stacy I hope soon I can tell her:aheartbea

15. I just saw Adai and I looove him! XD I'm so glad he's available through layaway. I've overspent for this month. >> He is too cute. I can't wait to see some owner photos!

16. to Mitya :Oh,you misunderstood what I means.What I said was from my heart without any another meaning.I'm very happy as long as you like her.^^
      to designermix:Hehehe,I think you will see that pictures after Oct.Maybe in Step.

17. I have Ninan on order, I'll post pics as soon as I get her. :)

18. Oh, Opal! Lucky you:D I am so in love with that dimpled face:XD: I am so excited for your pictures. I'm going to hope a Ninan won't be out of the question for christmas;)