1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DD-Anne Discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2011

1. White Rabbit the second will be soon on line e....fr

2. I just got some new wigs in this week! Here is a picture of my little Tenten II in one of them:

[​IMG]

3. Ooh, Minigrace, that wig looks great! It looks so natural. I've had a hard time finding good quality wigs in such small sizes. Is it as nice in person as it appears in photographs? And would you mind sharing the source?

Also a belated congratulations to Zelinas on scoring a Green Dam girl! What a great find!

4. Thank you! I am very pleased with it too! It is a Kemper wig and I bought a lot of eight in a variety of colors on the marketplace here. I think the quality is quite good and the fit is excellent. It has a few flyaway hairs but I just combed it and styled with a teensy dab of leave in conditioner. The wefts are quite thick and close together. They are not expensive wigs so I was surprised at how nice they are. Here is another

[​IMG]

This is little Riko.

5. 8 of them? What a haul! XD I will have to look into those. Thank you!

6. Yes, eight! For $30 including shipping. I have five dolls that they fit and have had a hard time finding its like this that fit.

7. Wow, DD-Anne discussion! :O Why did I not think to search for this? 'ello all, I've been a fan of DD-Anne since her Lotus Nears! <3 Hope to have a cutie of my own someday.

Everyone has such pretty owner pics of the dolls, so much love and detail in each one of them. I look forward to lurking this thread, maybe chipping in from time to time. :P

8. Minigrace,your Tenten is adorable!What a beauty!

9. I will be able to join you guys soon - I adopted a Riko 2nd hand and she's on her way to me from Spain!! I am so excited!!! She looks like such a cutie from her pics :)

10. Congratulations! I like Riko, she's got a cute face. :)

11. a quick drive-by Charlie-ing ;)

[​IMG]

Minigrace: Congrats on the wig haul! & your girls are darling <3

Are the rest of the dolls who got a new wig by DD-Anne? (If so, we wouldn't say no to a little spamming.)

12. Acidquill, I love your little Charlie! The rest of the dolls who got new wigs aren't Dd-Anne's and actually they are all in pieces,one just a head waiting on a body and two heads gone for face up.

Gilou2310 - thank you! These little dolls are addictive, aren't they?

13. My little Riko is here and I am head over heels in love with her!! I wish I could get her a sister, but the tan hexads are sold out, and I am not sure whether a Riko sister would look different enough??? Would 2 look ok together do you think?
      [​IMG]

14. I just got a pair of new dolls off the MP- a Riko and a Lii. I didn't notice until they got here but Lii is a boy. Which is fine, completely not the sellers fault and i would have bought them anyway, i was just surprised because i have neverbseen a boy doll in person. All my dolls are girls. I started dressing him as a girl but he just doesn't look right cause, well I know he has bits. Even if you can't see 'em when he is dressed. I mean I could sand them off, I guess. Or I could dress him as a boy. I have Kelly doll boy clothes somewhere but I don't know about hair...anybody got a picture of a Fairygarden tiny boy with hair ?

15. I don't have one, but if you check out the pukipuki thread they are the same size head more or less and there are a LOT of boys in there. I gather the wigs made by Tabloach are really popular for boys.

16. Got an email from DD-Anne today!
      Apparently my March Hare will be shipping soon!:fangirl:

17. Me too! :D I'm super-excited! The progress shots have been keeping me from ever feeling impatient, but I'm definitely ready to have my little one home to complete my trio.

18. I need to make my girl some new clothing! @.@

19. My March Hare will be coming in the second batch.... I really hope she gets her this month though since her name is going to be April! ^-^

20. I think my March Hare is here! I have a box here, EMS from China, and can't think of what else this might be!
      I was expecting a shipping notice or something first so am TOTALLY SHOCKED!