1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Feeple- Darn You, Companies, for Making Good Things!

Nov 23, 2008

1. What a wonderful thread and I am so in agreement!

To Volks and Fairyland:

I want a boy YoSD from Dolpa 20 and a Little Fee boy fullset! Now how the heck am I going to do that? I can find a layaway for a Little Fee but never for a Volks Dolpa doll. It's just not fair in this economy. You must allow for layaways if you are going to make such cute tiny boys!!!

I already have some of your dolls so you know that I enjoy them now it's time to help me out too. Give me a layaway or just make ugly dolls!!!

Merle

2. Dear Soom,
      Stop with the awesome for just a little. My wallet hates you! Also. November? Where is it?

3. Dear Dollmore,

Why do your dresses have to be so cute? You must have an obsession with adorable foofy skirts and ribbon. I never wanted a girl doll :( NEVER. But now I have to get one; and it's all. your. FAULT. This would be a whole lot easier if you made your dresses for SD boys. ;o; I'd chew off your knee caps if I could.

Dear Leekeworld,

I hate you and your lovely wigs. And you're ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK. So now I must lay in wait until Monday when you finally restock. >( And even then...I'll have to get TWO wigs because I'm not sure which color I like more, and if I don't get two, I might never be able to get the one I really want until NEXT YEAR. It's not even like I can get a wig from somewhere else, because yours are gorgeous and EXACTLY what I'm looking for. :( You're worse than all of my ex-doll companies combined. ;o; Even DOD. And DOD ate all of the marshmallows out of my Lucky Charms.

Sincerely,
      Chopsticks

P.S.: Please stop making such nice wigs. Or restock them more. YOU CAN'T TEASE ME D8

4. Dear Volks;

If you make a SD17 Williams and then do not let me give you my money to buy it, I will never forgive you. >:0

5. Dear Iplehouse,

You are evil. I love my current doll to pieces, think he's perfect for the boy I have and think the next one is perfect for Squall. So why do you have to bring out an ideal Irvine in a bigger size? ::weeps for Akando:: You know I'm going to have to buy him anyway!

And why did you have to bring out a purple wig just *days* after I placed my order? Do you know how hard I've been looking for a purple wig that I could mess with?

Dear Fairyland,

You are pure evil. Nothing else could explain the incredible cuteness of Pongpong. Every time I see his adorable face I feel another piece of my soul being handed over to the paypal account.

angstily yours,

Silentspeck

6. Dear VOLKS,
      I hate you, why do you make your limited doll so cute?
      I hate you twice, why do you make your dolls so hard to get, which made me have to spend more than twice of the original price to get them?
      I hate you three times, why do you release the limited doll again, I just spent that much money on getting them, then you release them again?
      I hate you four times......

7. Dear SOOM

STOP RELEASING SUCH AWESOME DOLLS! Everytime i come up with an idea you end up releasing it and i can't afford it! Curse you! Save some of the ideas for us!

8. Dear Soom,
      My hatred for you right now is unfathomable. My dollie family is fine, but no, you have to go and make zodiac (or worse, animal themed!) dolls and stroke my firey want for them. I coud have gone out to eat at nice resturants, bought myself some nice clothes, or hell, bought myself that PS3 I've been looking at. But no. I have to save every last penny and check your site every night at 2AM come the last weeks of the month on the off-chance that you make something reptilian. Because I know you will, I know it!.
      And I'll be there, darn it!

Dear Volks,
      You know, I never really liked you in the first place. But I figured that I should broaden my horizons a little and go to the Dolpa, you know, see what all the hubub is about.
      And, after seven months of stalking because not only are they far cuter in person and just had to sit at a table FULL of them,I now have a Yo. Which means more clothes... and shoes...and accessories... and photgraphs... and squeeing... and cute. He's so damn sweet I'm going to get cavities..
      I will forward you my denstist bill.

To most other companies,
      STOP MAKING SEXY GUYS AND UNBEARABLY CUTE THINGS! I can only make so many excuses! D:

P.S, from my wallet,
      Wallet: :...(

9. Dearest Dollmore,

Excuse me, but what gives you the RIGHT to make the kid mold, Pado??
      I mean, c'mon! That mellow expression, those serene eyes, those puckered lips...
      WHY.
      Why do you dislike me so?

10. Dear Pipos!

Why do you make such adorable anthro dolls? Why did you keep wittling down my resolve.. First, I manage to resist Baha.. Then you had to make Ringo, smaller therefore cuter.. Now you make LOLY and I can't resist anymore! Curse you!!! *shaking fist at the sky* And Soom, you suck too.. Nyah :-P

11. Dear DOD,

Why do you have to have such damn sexy dolls?! Though, your sexy dolls isn`t the bone im picking with you, its your cute dolls!! I was content with my family!Then I had to go looking at you DOC`s! Why did you release such wonderful dolls? TT_TT Because of you, I matched one with a OC and now I have to have him!

Love, GH:chocoberry

Dear MD (Migi Doll),

I had settled myself into another charachter and I was content. Until I saw your Ryu! Why do you have to have seperate selling times? Why can`t you sell them all the time? Thanks to you, not only do I have to have a Ryu, I`ll probably have to get him second hand because you dont sell often enough! TT_TT

Love, GH:chocoberry

12. Dear Luts,
      I hate you. Why'd you have to go and make the event head so darn pretty? Now I'm going to end up keeping him. It's your fault I'm going to end up drowning in floating, disembodied heads. YOUR FAULT.

Dear Volks,
      I'm seconding Kuroraka-chan. More SD17 bodies, plz.
      (And while you're at it, rerelase Carol or Luna? You'd be my best friend forever :aheartbea)

~FH

13. Dear Volks,

Make some more dolls standard! Like those we all seem to want all at once, like Willams, Renee, and more I can't think of! I hate that they are SO hard to get!

~Me

14. Dear Limhawa,
      Thank you for maikng such pretty dolls! When will you release more minis? And why do your dolls have such funny finger nails? And why does Limho Mono have such a depleted CENSORED ???
      Love,
      unoa_im_afreak

Dear Mr Arkari,
      Please never, ever, EVER make a set of little junior sized dolls. But can you make a few more faceplates, like a grinning one or a crying one? And could you open a whole factory? It would pay for itself in no time!
      Love,
      unoa_im_afreak

15. Dear SOOM,

My wallet wants me to sue you for emotional distress. Frankly, I am not so sure my wallet is in the wrong.

-S.S.

16. Dear SOOM,

Do you enjoy holding candy over a child's head and never giving it to them? Because that's what you're doing to me. LOOK at those zodiac dolls. LOOK AT THEM. They're so beautiful. So unique. BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE LIMITED EDITION. Sure, I'd love a Beryl.. Or even a Sard. I'd dish out my life savings for one. But noooooooooo, you had to make them all special and hard to get. You know what SOOM? Go to your room. Go to your room and think about what you've done!

FOREVER HATING(but still buying her first doll from you),

Cat Grenade

(P.S. I'll bring up a tray of cookies in a few minutes...)

17. Dear Doll Companies,

How dare you lure me into the resin world, with your shiney dollies, and pose-able joints! I loathe your ability to create such beauties with your masterful craftsmanship! Why oh why, must my checking account dwindle due to the lure of your precious dolls!

Sincere hatred and unconditional love,

alogue

:aheartbea

18. Dear Volks,
      I hate you. I really thought I was safe from this 'charm' of yours. I really, really did.
      And then I looked at your FCS dolls.
      Now I want an MSD F18 so bad it isn't even funny.
      It'll cost me a small fortune to get an FCS doll, as I'm Canadian.
      I hate hate hate hate you. x.x
      Please, let me get one someday...
      <3 Sonja

19. No kidding!

20. Dear elfdoll,

Please re-release soah, I want her, but I cannot have her without a re-release mostly because I now need a boy and a girl one.

Thank You.