1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Feeple- Darn You, Companies, for Making Good Things!

Nov 23, 2008

1. Dear Doll Chateau,

At this point you are(going to be) essentially half of my doll family. Possibly more if you keep it up.So yeah
      Stop that.

2. Um I second this! Beautiful dolls much Doll Chateau?! Got enough amazing prices Doll CHATEAU?! GOING TO STEAL MY BANK ACCOUNT DOLL CHATEAU?! >.> I thought so.

3. Dear Little Monica Kliff

I'm totally gonna get you, I just need to buy this off topic girl first. I haven't forgotten about you.

Sincerely,
      I can't keep to my plans.

Dear Ainan

You will get a body someday, I promise, but I thought your clothing was more important. But you like pretty dresses, right?

Sincerely,
      Your owner

Dear Doll Chateau

Please release more head molds, especially some that I'll like. I love your body design.

Sincerely,
      My taste keeps expanding.

4. Dear Soom,

Why do you release an MD that I finally decide to buy, and then you release an even prettier one the next month when I'm completely broke? Why Soom, why? I will forever be Soomed...

Dear Migidoll,

I have decided that someday I will have an army of Migis. I don't know what I'll do if you make even MORE beautiful sculpts, but I wouldn't mind ;) <3

Much love,
      ~AmberLeigh

5. Dear BlueBlood Doll,
      Who do you think you are?? Where do you get off? I was NOT going to get a BBD, they were out of my price range....but damn you, Spencer (Waltz, owned by Ivory Stardust), stealing my heart and MAKING me go look.....and there it is. BBD, you have me hooked. Are you having fun playing with my soul?
      Sincerely yours (heart, soul, wallet, bank account, house...),
      CloakedSchemer

PS- Do you accept sad puppy eye looks as payment? That's all I have left atm and I need Draven....

Dear Iplehouse,
      You just HAD to make Kamau an EID, didn't you? JUST so I he won't fit in with my crew....and one day, when you DO finally release him as YID and dark...I'll be too broke to buy him in time....-siiiiigh-
      ~CloakedSchemer

6. Dear Luts and Fairyland:

I understand there are difficulties and legal argy-bargy regarding the Delf line. But please, please, can SOMEONE, ANYONE, sell them again?!

Sincerely,
      Everyone who loves Delfs.

7. This thread is awsome! I'll try!
      Dear Luts,
      Why must your dolls be so expensive?
      You try to trick us with your sales,but then you have a high amount for shipping!
      You suck Luts.......

I am feeling so much better now!

8. Dear all companies in general,

Why must you have so many dolls that I want?! It makes my brain sad because every time I think I have my doll plans figured out I see yet another doll I love and have to try and squeeze it into my budget plans. D:
      Also,to SOOM and all the other brilliant creators of drool worthy fantasy dolls (that means you too CroibiDoll! ) WHY??! Why must you torture me so much?! T^T

9. Dear Iplehouse,
      Your sculpts are so amazing and it makes me lust after my next doll. Also releasing really cute undies for my EID was not necessary now I have another package on the way! I just think I will have to aviod your website how do you like that? Hmmmmmmm Sweetandsourluna