1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Feeple- Darn You, Companies, for Making Good Things!

Nov 23, 2008

1. Dear Luts,
      I have never ever liked your dolls, well... except for the little Bory...
      Now, you have to lower your price again&a winter head?!
      You have made me abandoned my plans&forced me to save up quickly to bring Bory back home..
      Truly, Luts, you are H.A.R.D C.O.R.E E.V.I.L

Sincerely, Joan~ :aheartbea

2. Dear Dollmore

Can you please stop releasing new items right AFTER my order has been shipped? You always do that! I buy some stuff... you send me a confirmation emain saying it's on its way... i visit your website and there are TONS of new items i want. FFS dudes! Can't you settle a date for releases? I can't spend that much you know?

Dear Mr Dollshe,

Please, do NOT come back until i have money for more dolls, will ya? I would sell my soul to get my hands in your new resin goods, and let's face it... i kinda like having a soul.

Dear Luts,

Stop with the awesome events ><! I just got my new girl and now you are releasing more SSDF?! WITH DISCOUNT?! Oh please...

3. Dear Soom,
      Send my doll please. 90% of my current plans rest on what happens with Io. You're holding up the works!

Dear Volks,
      Be less expensive. Espescially FCS. F-21 had already wormed his way into my heart, but now he's trying to turn himself into a character, and it will be about ten million years until I can afford him. And stop coming out with cute limited boys for your danged Dolpas, whose heads alone are then worth 600 dollars secondhand.

Dear Luts,
      Rehire your old faceup artist. Whoever did our Els. I want them back.

Dear Everyone Who Makes Clothes Ever,
      Stop making clothes I want and then making them so expensive. What's-his-face needs frilly dresses and What's-His-Other-Face needs...I don't even know what, but I know I can't afford it!

That's all I can think of at the moment. :3

4. So very very true >A<
      Always after ordering items&comfirming payment~
      They produce a tons of new items that my boy wants *sighs*

5. Dear Dollshe,

WRRYYYYYY HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR BOYS DOWN?
      And wry are you changing things??? Just sue the people who "took from your ideas" goddammit! Dx I mean, look at what you've done to the Bernard's market price!!

Hate,
      Me.

6. Dear Dollheart,

WTF?! Stop making adorable dresses and shoes! Do you see that little girl doll over there?? She is more spoiled than a human child would be because of you and your outfits! I am done with you, and I am not looking at your site anymore! My money needs to be saved for.... hey... is that a black version of those boots I liked??

Dammit! Well, atleast she looks adorable. :aheartbea

With Hatred, maybe... okay, no,
      Loagaeth

7. Dear Souldoll,

I loathe you. I really really do... I was content to just admire your dolls from my monitor, thinking that someday I might like one, but never really making concrete plans.

Why?! Why must you hurt me like this?! What possessed you to create such a stunningly beautiful creature that I must have him even though I have not even seen the finished product yet? Why have you reduced my wallet and bank accout to tears weeks before he is even being released?! Why?!!? :...(

PS If he is a limited edition, I will be forced to hurt you while you sleep for taunting me with something I cannot have.

8. Dear Souldoll
      Your eyes are spectacular, Why does my pocket book have to be empty from purchasing them...
      And Chiron, seriously, my wishlist is already priced at more then a car, why do you have to add another to the list???

Dear Soom
      Please stop releasing such sexy dolls that I cannot afford and want, but have no characters for them.

Dear Volks
      Please stop making your dolls so cute and so hard to get.
      Also please make it like the other companies where we can buy bodies and heads separately online like all the other companies... I have a head waiting for a sexy body by you.

9. Dear Custom House.

Do you know that I hate you? I was very happy with the dolls I was planning. All I wanted was adult dolls and I was fine with it. But then you had to go and ruin it all! You just had to have a 30% discount and thus lure me into getting an Ange Ai Uri. But that was not enough for you, oh no. You had to make her body so wonderful and poseable and in all ways make her irresistible in person so I'll now have to get AT LEAST two more of your dolls. You should really be ashamed of yourself! If you don't stop making such adorable dolls I will have to delete the bookmark to your site. You are truely evil!

With hatred
      Dustbunnie

PS My bank account hates you even more than I do.

Dear Tinybear.

I am very angry with you. First you make a totally irresistible doll like Moona forcing me to buy one. Then you make Coco that I have big problems resisting but you had to get to me, didn't you? So you go and make Mina, and because you know (I'm sure that's the reason) I will (barely) be able to resist getting her because I can't make that tiny clothing you make Mer-Mina who doesn't really need clothes. And not only that, you make her in so many wonderful wonderful combinations of resin colours that I desperatly lust for at least four of them - four I tell you. Whatever you do do not - D O
      N O T
      - make a larger Mina. If you did that I would have to get her even if I'd have to sell a kidney. I am NOT inviting you to my birthday party!

With anger
      Dustbunnie

Dear editor.

I would like to place an add in your newspaper. I want it to sound like this:

Kidney for sale!
      Due to finantial needs I have to sell a slightly used kidney. It has been working without any sorts of problems for 55 years and is in mint condition. Will be sold to highest bidder.

Dustbunnie

10. Dear Fairyland,

Congratulations. You now own stock in my soul. You made me break my original rule: only own one. And now I have two on the way. From you. My bank account is smaller and my husband is booking a padded room for me. I hope you're happy.

Oh, and plz to be sending my Pukisha and MNF soon. Plz. With ice cream and nuts and a PongPong on top.

All my love and money,
      Ostrich

--------

Dear Soom,

Stop it with the awesome, just for a little bit. We get it. You guys rock. Really. Pining over dolls that are worth more than a mortgage payment can't be healthy.

I'm off to increase your page count.

Ostrich

11. Dear Leeke,
      Stop. Please stop. I have already given in and promised that after christmas I will buy a Mihael from you, and now I'm waiting for you to restock to buy a wig from you(and another thing, if you are going to make so many pretty boys with ginormous heads, you need to restock those wigs more!) You already have my money tied up in your delicious resiny goodness! Why then, did you decide to release so many pretty limited boys?What more do you want? Do you want my soul? My liver? Perhaps my boyfriend on the black market? Pleeease, stop the torture leeke, I can never forgive you!

With love,
      Embee

12. Dear IpleHouse;

I want to own the circus. I really do. I hate you for that. Look at all those silhouettes!! There's gotta be like 15 of them!!!

FIFTEEN!!!!!!

First of all, how the hell would I EVER afford that??

And even if and when I could, what the hell do I need that huge of a doll family for??

>__< *SQUEES!!! SQUEEEEEEES VIOLENTLY!!!*

13. Dear Soom,

OMG, why you do this???
      As a high school senior with no job, I seriously should not be thinking about blowing my savings on a monthly. Why do you have to make such cool, ultra limited dolls that are made of pue WANT. What do you want from meeeee??? (my money, duh.)

-Felice

14. Dear Volks:
      Why do your Yo's have to be so damned CUTE! Like seriously... make them like basic dolls so I can get a million!

Dear Luts:
      Please make your v2 SDF bodies available to buy separately...like common...they are so sexy.. ALL my dolls need one. Even my kid delf Aru.

Dear migidoll:
      Please make buying your heads less confusing! Ilovethemsomuch! Also, make more Jinas...

15. Dear Soom,

Why do you do this to me? You must sense when I have a little bit of money from my little crappy job. You're going to make Vesuvia awesome aren't you? Just like I feared that you would. If she's awesome, I'm going to hate you.

-- Somn :aheartbea

16. Dear Soom,
      Just stop. Really. Enough epic awesomeness is enough. You kill me with every new monthly limited, your standard sets are simply beautiful and I curse the day you released Sabik. I have no use for your gorgeous dolls yet I still feel myself wanting each and every one. Just stop it now and no one will get hurt.

Dear Fairyland,
      I promised myself never to get a small doll, and then I stumbled across Pukis and nearly suffocated from the cute. I still told myself that they are far too small for me and will get lost in amongst my things, so you release Littlefees. How dare you tempt my already Soom-stricken soul.

Dear Dollshe,
      I'm at odds with you people. On one hand, I am dying for you to rerelease Saint. On the other, I'm almost hoping you postpone the rerelease for a few more months to years so I'm not tortured by something I can't afford but could easily obtain if money and exchange rate were not a problem. If you do release them at a time where the exchange rate is still horrible, I will not be able to forgive you, ever.

17. Ditto! Also please make more clothes for MSD boys and make them not so limited.

18. Dear Leekeworld,

Why did you release Mint with such a cute face and squinty eyes when I am trying to save up for a PW Wake up Cue. Do you just want me to go bankrupt because now I want her too? You already depleted my bankaccount this morning when your wigpreorder opened up again.
      Its not fair.

19. Dear ABJD Companies *points* (yes, I'm talking to all of you!),

Why, oh why, did you have to go and create these dolls? They are GORGEOUS. There are so many, in so many styles, and so many themes... *head explody*.

Now, I'm saving, and I'm here on DOA posting, and I'm learning... and I want one NOW! *gimme*. But I must play your little game, and save, and wait... because I have been given a taste of the BJD world... and Lola Wants MORE!

P.S. Now, I'm having the same dilemma that others have stated, I want a Puki too! *damns them all*

20. Dear overseas companies,

Why must you try to murder our wallets with shipping? Especially on small things like clothes that can be shoved into small packages without being damaged?

Dear Dollshe,

Why must you make such pretty boys that are too large to be paired with some of the most adorable boys? It is sometimes frowned upon to pair something the size of a Hound with a doll say..the size of a MNF or other MSD. Even with mature bodies T_T