1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Feeple- Darn You, Companies, for Making Good Things!

Nov 23, 2008

1. Dear Gentaro Araki,

Yes please.

Yours sincerely,
      Laura

2. Dear Dream of Doll,

Why did you have to lower the price from right after i ordered my boy! i could have save the couple of bucks for H. Ducan, Lahoo, Shall, E-an or Camine!! took me one month to save to buy my Sha!! :(

Dear Luts,
      Why did you guys realease so many beautiful dolls in a short amount of time!! Im not rich!!! I want Dahila, Annette, Frey, and now Howl and Fia!!!!! omg, and some of them are limited!!! :(

Dear Dollmore,
      Why did you have to ship my sister's dollmore kid suntan Asha so fast within 7 days from ordering? She is so beautiful that now i really really want a Suntan Momo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Angell-Studio,
      Why must your Andrea be soooo cute!! How come you must only accept PAYPAL!!! I maxed out my paypal and I can't get him!!! Its not fair!!!!!!!!

Love,
      Cloude

3. Dear DIM,

Why did you have to go ahead and change the resin color and come up with a new type of body right after I ordered a head? Those boys were meant to be twins....Now neither their skin color nor their bodies match...And I'm left alone with an extra floating head because I had to go and order a new head after I got the body and see that it is pink," not the buttery yellow color it's supposed to be.
      I'm not so happy!! D:

Thanks (not), me! :...(

4. Dear Fairyland.

I came to Ireland to save money to buy a house. I did NOT come to Ireland to save money for more Puki's. Enough Already!!!

Yours in Poverty,
      Asneth.

P.S. Latidoll - don't you think you've gotten off scott free - I still blame you for getting me into this mess into the first place with my adorable and gorgeous Benny. That much sheer awesome wonderfulness should NOT be packaged in such a small bundle.

PPS. Narindoll - You're not off the hook either. The demands from my 2 Naraes who want, need, and deserve all the beautiful clothing I can make or lay my hands on is uncalled for! How dare you make something so irresistable!

BTW - You know you're in trouble when you look at a pair of socks and decide to get them because they'd make a great BJD sweater. But you won't buy them for yourself because they're too expensive!!!! :doh

5. Dear CP
      What's wrong with you! Why must your dolls be so adorable and needed. The faces are so cute its criminal and its making me furious>:l HURRY UP WITH THOSE LITTLE FEES DAMN YOU.
      .....that was fun

6. Dear Dollshe,

I know I don't need any more tall boys but will you hurry up with the new boys anyway. I'm already suckered by the old body's idiosyncratic posing quirks, the pics of the new body with it's zillions of pieces is too tempting. Stop teasing us with pics and start selling them.

Yours impatiently,
      Moulin

Dear Fairyland,

Telling people that there is a 60cm body on the way and then releasing Little Fees???:eusa_naug Bad fairyland! You cannot distract me with cuteness, I still want that big body damn you

Yours hopefully,
      Moulin

P.S.
      It will pose like a MiniFee won't it? :love

P.P.S
      Those rather lovely double torso joints on the MiniFee are coming to all the 43cm+ dolls aren't they? :eusa_pray

Dear Soom,

Look, cut the crap and just release hooves monthly like the jointed hands. You know that's what we wanted when we kept trying to order Beryl and Sard. Just give in.

Best wishes,
      Moulin

Dear Migidoll,

Your heads are gorgeous but how come they look too big for slimmer, smaller bodies whilst at the same time being too small to fit a Volks SD sized wig?

Puzzled,
      Moulin

Dear Iplehouse,

Akando. Seriously. What is wrong with you? I already have a resin avatar for Bean. How dare you reach into my head and personify my boy so perfectly. Grrr! Please keep put of my head in future, I can't afford to have doll companies snooping around in my head. Especially if the result is not going to be able to share clothes with any of my other dolls.

yours,
      Moulin

7. Dear Soom,
      Thank you for making all your monthly dolls and providing layaway. Weloveyouverymuch. <3

Dear Migidoll,
      Your doll molds are amazing. I'm so in love with them that I'm going to end up with atleast 4 of them. I can't thank you enough.
      ~Enki

[the human, not the doll]

8. Dear Fairyland,
      You should be ashamed of yourself! ASHAMED! Are you sorry for what you've done? Oh, what's that? You don't KNOW what you've done? Ok, let's review: Zomb swears off big dolls - Zomb finds pukis while she's vulnerable to small things - Zomb goes into cuteness frenzy - Zomb gets three of them - Three pukis are tyring to sneak MORE into the house. How MANY more? Let's give you the final count of the LUNATIC you've made me- 12! 12 pukis! I NEED them. Why? because they're ADDICTIVE! And you are to blame. and when you FINALLY got me to forgive you, and ACCEPT this fact- what do you do? RELEASE LITTLEFEE! How dare you! You KNOW I have a weakness for that size, and with the posability of pukis?! I will never forgive you for this! Because I need them. I am NOT speaking to you. ...But that's ok because I'll keep ordering them...But I'm still not speaking to you.
      Love always,
      Zombchan.
      P.S. ...I hate you...I just realized Riff is perfect for my one character...Hate you. Madly. Because he also wants to bring Anu home. HATE!
      P.P.S. Please accept this money and send me more dollies.

Dear Luts,
      ....HATE. MAD HATE! Know why? Do you? huh? Huh? Huh? Ok, I'll TELL you. I used to have big dolls. I started with big dolls. Never bonded. I was happy with little things. Then..Then I meet friends who OWN your boys (Please see Raine Delmont and Nezumi_Mouse for guilty parties). and I resisted. Or I tried. really hard. I thought I'd won over you. HA! I thought, Silly luts! Can't sway me! ..Then I see elf chiwoo. I didn't even LIKE chiwoos. And suddenly I fall head over heels for him. And you know what happened?! I GOT HIM! He's here. Smiling as I buy him super expensive Dollheart outfits, and spoil him rotten. Ok, one big boy, right? i COULD forgive you for one, but you know what's happened now?! I'm addicted! I need MORE! And you know what I need more of?? Huh? NOT Volks, NOT Souldoll, no..none of the other companies. I need more LUTS boys. I need another Chiwoo, an elf el, a regular el, a SDF Abadon...AND MORE! They all belong to you! And now you are owning me! I am very displeased with you! At least you're TRYING to earn my forgivness. But it won't work. Nope. So there!
      Love,
      Zombchan
      P.S. I lied. It'll work.
      P.P.S. ...Please rerelease Woosoo...he's my holy grail doll.
      P.P.P.S. Please ignore that, I'm broke, I would never be able to afford him.
      P.P.P.P.S ..please rerelease him.

9. Dear Volks,
      Why make your dollss limited?!!? Now I can't purchase Okita!!! :(
      And if I can, it would be double the price! :((

Dear DOD,
      Why make so many handsome male dolls??
      WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Now, I want more! MORE OF THEM!!

10. Dear all doll companies:

We spend a lot of money with you. Please offer free shipping.
      Amazon.com offers free shipping for a purchase over 30$, no matter how heavy. Why cant you?

11. Lol, this thread is great.

Dear Bobobie,

Why in the name of all that is holy do you have to make it so that I want all of your msd and SD sized sculpts? I have no money, and must be endlessly frustrated. Pretty soon I will be come so deranged that I'll begin chewing on the furniture--just you wait. If they have me committed it will be your fault.

Here's another:

Dear Ninodoll,

Every time you have an order period I have no cash at the time. This has happened 3 times now. Coincidence? Or nefarious plot?

12. Dear Soom

Why do you have to offer such beautiful limiteds? If Vesuvia is even half as gorgeous as she looks in the teaser, or is as pretty as Beryl, you're going to make me cry.

Dear Migidoll

Please, please don't release Jina again in the next pre-order. I know it's selfish but my wallet cannot even handle the amount of things Quinn demands to own (and I'm spending more on him for christmas than I am on my boyfriend), it cannot take having to buy Wynter a head and body and then buy him nice things too, I understand that it really isn't your fault that my characters have to have different tastes or that they love each other and would look pretty together but please don't inflict the dreaded doll want on me when I'm supposed to be saving my money.

P.s. Quinn is beautiful.

13. Dear Iplehouse,
      Darn you. Darndarndarn you. I order my doll then you go into December mode. Darn you for your wonderful boys with beautiful bodies and face ups. D< Its not fair. At all.
      Jeikei. I love you to death, Iplehouse...keep it up.
      ~Ashael.

14. Dear Mr. Shigeta,

I'm yours.

Yes, all of me.

There's no catch, no scheme. This fine woman is all yours... If you just let me win SD16 Johanna.

Think about it.
      <3 Bianca

15. nakitama - I think that's my favorite letter so far! :lol: Good luck!

16. This? This is awesome. :D

If I ever find a person standing off of an exit ramp on the highway with a sign that reads "WILL WORK 4 DOLLS", I will know it was someone from this thread. XD

17. I wanna do another one! ;)

Dear Luts,

I blame you. For my insatiable lust for resin. You gave me my first girl. It is also your fault that I am so damn pick about posability. Stupid Kid Delf poses like a freakin dream and spoils me for life.

And who the heck's idea was it to sculpt Delf boy legs like that!!! Ugh, I want to hit you for it. Those legs are just so molestable it isn't even funny!! Please just stop! Oh, what? Gorgeous Event head??? I HATE YOU!!! Now I must rush to finish saving for the Delf boy I have been planning for ages so I can get that head, who has no character yet. SERIOUS HATE HERE!!

Yours whether I like it or not,
      Pygmalion~

P.S. I know now why "Luts" is an anagram for both "lust" and "slut". I do, and I am. ;)

Dear Immortality of Soul,

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS RESIN, why must your heads be so sexpensive?!?!?! :...( Uh... EX-pensive, I mean expensive (I think...) I hate you so bad for creating the epitome of angsty masculine perfection.... and then stickin a price tag on them that I just can't afford. And limited releases too?!?! I'll never own one!! :...( :...( And I dislike you a great deal for it. :(

Unhappily lacking your resin,
      Pygmalion~

18. This is brilliance :)

Ok:
      *cough*

Dear Dollzone:

A pox upon your general house for coming out with the cutest damn thing I EVER SAW for this year's special Christmas event. To say nothing of the Petdolls I have yet to get. And the great clothes for Big Boys. Fie, I say. My wallet, it bleeds.

Dear Elfdoll:

In particular, dear Mr. Rainman-Sama, He For Whom No Words Adequately Convey His Sculpting Prowess -- I shall never forgive you for forcing my hand into buying YET ANOTHER BRANDY-NEW DOLL... like I needed another one... But Tan K reached right out of the screen and grabbed me by the throat and said "you WILL bring me home!!" ... and forced my hand into clicking that "buy it now" layaway button... Oh and while we're at it, SHAME on you, fine ladies at DDE, for having a four-month-layaway program! For Shame!

(I'm so happy!! Squee!!)

19. Dear Soom,
      Please stop making such beautiful monthly dolls! I have no money and nothing I can sell(that I'm willing to part with!) that will get me the money for these things. You nearly had me with Io, but I prevailed, you tried to tempt me with Euclase but I didn't let you and now you bring me this new scorpian tailed goddess, who I can only hope will not be beautiful(yeah right!) and make me sell my little brother to science for the cash. XD

20. (I can't help but laughing in my working place XXD)

Dear Mr. Shigeta,

allow me to ask, what was in your mind when you decided to release SD17B????
      with your so-perfect-everyone-wants SD17B, how can I ever get my Yukinojo home?????
      promise me you're going to re-release him and won't put SD16B's mold aside, please? please? please?

deep crying soul