1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Feeple- Darn You, Companies, for Making Good Things!

Nov 23, 2008

1. These are awesome. XD

I have a few...

Dear Volks,
      Is there any purpose to having certain FCS heads available only at certain locations? The one I want is only available in Japan. It would be SO convenient to drive down to LA, visit my brother for the weekend, and order it there. But no. I had to find a shopping service. You are lucky I did manage to find one with fluent English speakers or I would be much more irritated with you.

Dear Luts,
      Why do you have to lower all your prices and tempt me with dolls I know I don't need? It's not fair. ;_; Well okay, actually it is, but you know what I mean...
      Also, I am too scared to look at your Christmas event, because I don't want to set myself up for failure. XD

Dear Fairyland,
      I sincerely thank you for never having any dolls that I have ever bothered to look twice at. Seriously, mooning over dolls from two different companies is more than enough for me. XDD

2. I have one more:

Dear Iplehouse:

I hate you and your boys. V.1, 2, tan, white, Model, Super-buff, Awesomely equipped, tender, snarky or otherwise. And why? Because they are ALL freaking MAGNETIZED to end up with either Aernath or JennyNemesis! Or someone else who takes pictures so much better than the rest of us mere mortals... I mean really! What's up with that??

~_^

3. Dear dolls:

Stop making me want to buy you; I'm already this close to selling the ones I have so that I can afford a plane ticket to London.

That said, what kind of twisted hobby is this where a doll costs enough for an international plane ticket?!

Cry,
      Bern

4. I have a few.

Dear Iplehouse,
      Light Cocori had better NOT be a limited thing. You better be stocking her in your shelves as we speak. Because if you're not, we're going to have words. I may very well call you mean things and insult the way you dress. Oh yes. I'm serious about this one.

No Love,
      Sasami

Dear all BJD Accoutrement Manufacturers:
      What the hell? Seriously! Why can I not find a long, TRUE red wig for Kyrie? What, all of a sudden fire engine red hair is out? We can do BLACK AND ORANGE STREAKS for chrissakes, but we can't do long and red? Y'all best get to workin' on that, or there will be NO cookies for you!

Very Angry,
      Sasami

Once Again, To All Those Who Manufacture Accoutrements For Our Dollies:
      Evening dresses. Long, sparkly, SD-sized evening dresses. DO IT. You all make gorgeous high heels that would go so amazingly well with an evening dress, but yet, I've seen neither hide nor hair of anything sparkly and evening-y. My girl sings in a classy upscale piano bar in the city. I can't send her off to work in some old thing, can I? SO GET TO IT.

Hoping You Learn From Your Mistakes,
      Sasami

P.S.- One of you release an SD-sized old-fashioned type microphone with stand, ya?

5. dear dod,

do you guys have any idea how much i cried last christmas season? when you released the d.o.i. series? with the free lahoo head? i drowned my kitten in tears. why you ask? why did i cry? it's because i did not have enough to purchase on time back then. >.< oh the sorrow... i love crush to bits. i literally have a crush on crush. why must you make your boys so hot and your girls so lovable?

love
      nikki

dear souldoll,

i hate you but i love your girls. i love winy and tiny. theyre soo cute. i love tiny's cheeky little grin and i love winy's sweet little smile. why must you sell them as a whole? why cant you release them in parts? they look exactly the same. their smiles are the only thing thats different! now i have to buy 2 dolls because of this.. it killed my wallet. it killed my christmas bonus is what it did. >.< oh.. the pain!!!

love forever and ever,
      nikki

Dear luts,

since you released litchi, i haven't been able to go shopping. SHOPPING! i am unbelievably obsessed with her sweet look. her innocent face. do you have any idea how much i need shopping? now i cant do it anymore because i HAVE to save up and get litchi ASAP. my parents abandoned me young. i have to survive on my own and now... now... >.< ooh... my... GAWD!!! i just have to have litchi. shes too much for my poor little soul...

writhing in pain,
      nikki

6. To spin off what PageOfSwords said....

Dear people who make doll clothes,

Why oh why will you not make peasant, Medieval-type clothes? I've seen outfits that surely made the seamstress go blind: delicate Lolita dresses, hand-crafted boots, fully functional jeans. I'm asking for simple peasant clothes. I can't make them myself. I have stupid fingers.

Also, WTT [MSD-sized daggers] for [My Dignity] PST

-------

Dear Fairyland (again),

You want to hear something funny? In the past 2 weeks I've gotten 3 packages in the mail. I go to the mailbox and find the "you've got a package" slip. I start dancing in the street, thinking my Pukisha is finally here. Only to find out....none of the packages are mine. The postman left the slip in the wrong mailbox.

My neighbors are now on high alert for the crazy girl in the corner house.

This wouldn't happen if you'd just ship my kitty.

7. Dear Fairyland: You need to stop making Pukis...they're taking over my hose like vermin. And there are no Puki exterminators in the phonebook no matter how hard I looked.

Dear Pipos: Why are your anthros so cute and expensive...and why can I never get clothes to fit them?

Dear Bambicrony: I wish your dolls were not made of French resin...I'm not happy about having to keep them inside (which is why I don't have one)

Dear Bobobie: I think I loathe you most of all...why are your dolls so affordable yet so GOOOOD? That goes for you too Angel Fantasy and Resinsoul.

I hate all of you. I'll be living in my mother's car if you keep this up.

8. Back for another.

Dear Luts,

I was going to be perfectly happy with my plans for three big boys, then Iple decided to give me a sleeping head and ruined that. So the plan moved to four, with another body to go with the sleeping head when I have time/cash/another soul from somewhere.

Then YOU go and announce (a) a christmas event and (b) a price reduction.

Abadon has gently tempted me before. Only gently, flickering at the edges of my field of vision and now the possibility of owning him is drawing that little love out into the open like a moth to a flame. I made the mistake of flicking through the database looking for barron's on DoA and accidentally happend upon the Abadon thread.

How did you make my elven king form so quickly in my head? The little beast had been quietly biding his time while I focused on my Fae lord and wow suddenly He wants attention just as much as I want Abadon. He's even willing to talk turkey on his outfit and dammit I have most of the materials already as left overs from old costumes! The dollar is fluctuating like a mofo and if it is in my favour on payday, how am I going to justify buying the third doll in three months???

Distractedly yours,

silentspeck

9. Dear DOD:

Plz to be making your boy's feet not so big, so I can FIND SOME SHOES. Also-

I uh...can't think of anything else to hate. o_o;;

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU omfg I fail at hate letters. T_T

~Britain

10. Dear Angell Studio

Why must you have made a sexy, tanned, bitchy looking vampire boy? how am I supposed to resist buying gavin, exactly? even my BOYFRIEND is fanboying over him. wtf? do you know how expensive he is with all the option? damn.

i hate you
      much love
      pavvypavpav

11. Dear Soom,

You stole the concept for my doll company, and then forced me against my will into becoming a diehard devotee; a SLAVE to you even. Now all my munnies go to YOUR resin, instead of the resin I need to sculpt dollies. And you won't even placate me with a pity-job!! I already told you I'd move to Korea and live under the desks at the warehouse, sculpt furiously for 16 hour shifts every day of the week, while accepting payment in resin. But nooOOooo.... You're content to destroy me utterly from all manner of angles... have you no hearts??!!!

I r haeting ur gutses,
      <3 Ally

Dear Souldoll,

A centaur? AT CHRISTMAS?

%$(^ you. You heard me.

<3Ally

Dear Dollshe,

Stop putting crack in your resin. Cause with your customer service record and the complete lack of poseability in your dolls, the fact that we are all so addicted is inconcievable without some kind of addictive substance involved.

Extra kicks in the shins for teasing us for so long with a resurrection, THEN NOT RERELEASING HUSKY.

Imma BITE you to death soon... so you can call me 'DS SA Pitbull' if you like.

Ally

To Emily Carr University,

WHY YOU TAKE MY DOLL MUNNIES AWAY?????!!!!!!!! :cry:

<3 Ally

12. Dear Dollshe

- Come back! I need your sexy, big, mourning, white-skinned Saint man to complete my family. I love him so much!

Dear Luts

- Stop torturing me with the cute molds, fantastic face-ups and awesome clothes/wigs!

Dear Soom

- Stop making so pretty dolls and unrealistic dreams that make people crazy, specially me.

thank you

13. Dear leekeworld,Well im am not pleased whith your actions! i was saving for DOD twins! But no you had to have all those cute tinies and you know how could anyone resist those cute tiny dolls like love! i went ahead and ordered her! darn you! my moneys are gone!!
      <3 ALice ( ok...i love leeke!)

14. Hee, I love this. I actually have a couple.

Dear SOOM,
      Please stop being so awesome. Right now. Why must you come up with such gorgeous dolls knowing that I will fall in love with them and not be able to afford them? If you come out with a centaur or anything even remotely horselike (or archer-ish) in December, I will have to swear off looking at your site forever, you evil, evil fiends.
      Pouting at her lack of doll funds,
      Hom

Dear Resinsoul,
      I am *supposed* to be saving up to buy christmas gifts. I am *not* supposed to be drooling over dolls. And yet, somehow...I find myself going to look at Lian every chance I get. Why must you make such pretty yet affordable dolls? And a 68cm girl who is just *perfect* for a girlfriend for my Ark *and* who can wear model girl clothing? Shame on you people! You did this to me on purpose, I just know it. You horrible people, trying to make me spend all my money on pretty hunks of resin....I think it's working. O_O Darn you, Resinsoul! Please see letter above re: immediately ceasing to be awesome.
      Trying and failing to resist new dorries,
      Hom

Dear Souldoll,
      I hate you. How could you come up with an amazing SD sized centaur when I have no money? HOW COULD YOU? :X You kneeeew how tempting he was going to be to a poor working stiff like me who makes...not nearly enough to afford him, probably, and how much I've wanted a big centaur boy. You knew it, and you still did it! What do you have to say for yourself, huh? HUH? Now I'm probably going to have to sell a lung or something to get him. You had just better hope that I don't like him (that isn't likely to happen). I request that you, too stop being so awesome!
      Unhappily,
      Hom

PS: Bad doll companies, no biscuit! XP

15. Dear Soom,
      This is ALL. YOUR. FAULT.
      Do you hear me? The first doll I saw in real life was one of yours. And look at me now! Have you seen my wish list?! I&#8217;m a college student working 20 hours at week at minimunm wage. I can&#8217;t do this!

~ Chaos Aroura

P.s. You just better be glad that I have a full scholarship.

Dear Boy & Girl,
      Don&#8217;t think you&#8217;re off the hook. My first doll is from you. Now I&#8217;m really hooked.

P.s. Thanks for waiting until after I got my girl to have all these crazy problems I read about in the shipping sub-category.

Dear Luts,
      Yes, you too. My second girl is yours. WHY must you have such great customer service, now I want another one of your dolls!

Sincerly (hateing you)
      Chaos Aroura.

16. Dear Soom:

I hate you.

Signed,
      SOOM'D by Vesuvia

17. Lots of letters to SOOM I've noticed!

18. Dear Soom,
      I just ordered my first boy from you. My first! And after having only been tempted by one msd girl, suddenly you bash me over the head with Vesuvia. with the monies I'd be giving you for her, I could bring home TWO other dolls whose characters are yammering in my head. But nooooooo now you make me fervrently hope that after I move out I still have a good amount of money left to snatch Vesuvia before her ordering period stops.
      And I don't even have my first dollie yet! *wails*

Sincerely yours (well and truly),
      Wilson

PS: Send my boy soon, plzthx.

19. Dear Volks,

Stop making cute dolls. Unless they are in Ebony skin. Wait, scratch that. Don't do that either.

Dear Luts,

I'd love to give you some Paypal loving for SSDF Flood (Sagittine needs his grandfather, y'know!) but lacking in the white skin isn't a good thing. Please fix this little problem.

Dear Iplehouse,

...darnit. I thought I was safe outside of Ruby and Tatiana this year, then you release Akando. You now have some 1.5k of my money. Stop it. I still want Cocori and Aaron too.

Sincerely your Impoverished Servant,

Anrui

PS: Volks and Iplehouse, plz to be sending my dolls nao. ;)

20. Dear Dollmore~

Why must you make me want all of the Banji dolls? And why do you have such adorable clothes for MSD...? I can't stay away from you!

Obsessed,
      Sheena

Dear Elfdoll~

Where is the new tiny Elfdoll you promised? I want a Dodo, Winky, Ggonzi...ahhhh!

Needs Help...and Tinies,
      Sheena