1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Hiya!

I fell in love with Dearmine‘s Rey many years ago, but his timing would never fit.
      I recently discovered that Dearmine had released him in a lovely orange skin and was smitten.

Of course THAT skin tone had been limited and looong sold out. I debated long with myself - finding out about Monster Hunters super adorable Palicos didn’t help either ^^• - and ultimately decided to get a white Rey. With intention to dye him orange.

When he arrived? Totally stole my heart ALL over again and I hesitated to put him into the dyeing pit xD
      Still. Orange was what I wanted and orange was what I got.
      Several more work hours were spent into his blushing and finally his clothes.
      He‘s not entierly finished yet, but ready to take the stage :D
      I proudly present, Trico, bard and thief of hearts ❤️

[​IMG]The bards new clothes by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

#282 Snowy, Oct 9, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    2. TOTALLY Thief of Hearts! :aheartbea What a cutie pie! He's a lovely color, and great work with his markings and faceup!
      Terrific work on his outfit, it looks store bought!

3. @aernath -^^- Thank you so much for those sweet words!

He‘s the result of an inspired mix of a bard from Ff14, a musketeer, zorro (the old tv show ^^•) and a pinch of the song ‚womanizer‘, thought to be fair, he’s not just out to win over the maidens :3

(Better hide your sons and daughters, wifes and husbands, parents... if you don’t want him to attempt charming them xD)

4. He turned out cute. The sculpt definitely screams rogue/musketeer doesn't it? I had such an outfit and knew he'd be the perfect sculpt for it.

5. @scripple Thank you ^^ And he totally does! I feel in love with his heartfelt cheerful if not cheeky grin and it fits so well with the character idea I have for him -^^- Hope the epee I got for him is not to heavy. I'd love to take some dynamic poses with it.

Well, as dynamic as his feet will let me ^^° I have yet to work out how to pose him without problems in the leg department.

6. @Snowy wiring the legs is basically required to get any sort of dynamic posing with these guys.

7. @scripple I see xD That means it's not just me! I'm so glad. I thought I hadn't figured out some mechanics yet and I'm usually good at making dolls balance even thought supposedly they are hard to pose...
      Still got wire left from Trico's hat, so I guess, he'll get some more wire into him ;P
      Thank you~~~

8. Snowy I can defiently see why he is heart stoler, so cool and so sweet looking at the same time! Geart work! I can see the resembling with Zorro in that cape. If he would wear boots, then he would be little bit Puss in boots also. :whee:

9. Oh boy, so I'm experiencing this problem for my Dearpet's head! It's completely stuck because one of the magnets have come loose. I'm not sure if its the bottom or top magnet for me. I'm trying to get a butter knife through, but it's just not quite working. This may be a silly question but... How much pressure did you use?

10. It wasn't a lot but I had to move it a little to find the space between the magnets. I'd been tugging at his head for a bit off and on before I even thought to try the knife (or worked up the nerve maybe) though, so I don't know if I'd worked it loose any extra by that point. I know I hit the magnets and then had to find the actual spot they were connected though. It was pretty smooth once I got it between though, they don't stick that hard to each other.

11. Thank you. That's good to know. I'm a bit nervous about using a knife too, but it sounds easy enough :sweat

12. Finally got a sky blue Picasso bean today. I've been wanting one of the blue ones but they always managed to elude me.

13. I was too, I tried stiff paper and such before that but it just didn't have the ability to actually get between the magnets - either it wasn't stiff enough or it would end up being too thick over all. It helps that the magnets stick to the knife too. Good luck!

14. Finally got a chance to snap a photo of my new sky blue Picasso bean. Thought I'd share here.

[​IMG]
      Sky Blue Cutie.

15. What a cute little unikitty bean! I love the horn and the pretty blue color.

16. @City Kitty it was the color that drew me to her. I just like blue. :) The horn came with her and she has an extra magnet glued inside her head to attach it. Amusingly you can hang her tail off her head as well. :XD:

17. I just had to check out your story and it was adorable! I love your props and your dolls-great job, scripple! I hope your Picasso gets some food!

18. Thanks @City Kitty. If nothing else Picasso could eat the remaining jelly. :XD: