1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Cool. if you get an answer. i'd be interested to know as I always get a bit anxious about messing up an order. ;)

*L* I'm the same, I've been telling myself i'm not allowed to buy any doll this year unless the I.O.S lion head or a Lupy became available. I guess Dear Mine heard my thought :XD:

Congrats to everyone who's put in a order, looks like we're all going to part of the Lupy gang! :lol:

Well I made a little mock up of what my chimera axolotl character would look like (still deciding on eye colour) and I think it works really well.
      [​IMG]
      Also I think an all black one would look super cute too! Ahhh I totally get wanting to get Lupy in all of the colours.

#401 Epicari, Jun 14, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    2. @Epicari Awww! Chimera Axolotl is precious! I'm excited to see them completed!

I placed my layaway order for a White Skin Lupy. I'm ecstatic that I finally can bring this little one home soon. :chibi

#402 SeriousBunny, Jun 14, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    3. Do any of the outfits ever get restocked?

4. Man, I hope so. I missed out on that cute blue and white yukata. T-T

I'm going to post that question on the Q&A Board, and hopefully they can clear it up.

5. I hope you can find the answer. There are 3-4 outfits I'd like to have, for two sizes of dolls!

6. Congrats to all of you, who has ordered Lupy already! That soda skin Lupy is really adorable! But I'm still sticking with anthrodolls only being the cat's (and also no money, so that really restricts). ;)

7. I’m also in the “cats only anthros/no money” boat, but I really like Lupy and can’t wait to see this new one when all of you get yours.

8. ...So I found a weird thing while looking for (more) clothes for my Lupy:

A couple of the XSmall dresses sold by DDE seem to be identical to some of the Bean dresses Dearmine sells... made by 'Princess Doll'. Not sure if Dearmine outsources their clothing sets (Princess Doll seems to be a korean shop that sells various doll clothes).

Links to compare: DDE

Compare to Dearmine's 'Daisy Blue' and 'Anemone' dresses.

#408 RinSetsua, Jun 16, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    9. Dearmine sells Princess Doll clothes. I have a DL sized dress from them that has a Princess Doll tag sewn in.

10. Ah, cool, good to know.
      DDE has the Pink Anemone dress in stock, then, if anyone wanted it (it's sold out on the Dearmine site). :)

11. I shouldn't have poked in here, they're so cute! I just promised my husband no more bjds. But I NEED a soda skin Lupy :love

12. They take up so little room; I'm sure you could sneak her in. xD

13. All of my bjd are yosds so it'd depend, lol. If theyre a good bit smaller then my volks or soom I could say it was an accessory :sneaky

14. Ah I happened to randomly check the deadline site and saw they are releasing soda lupy, I can't wait I'm going to order one asap!!

I have a canary one and a white one as well, but the soda one with the pearl faceup is calling me~~

Their posing is terrible but I don't even care they are too cute~~

15. I was planning to wire my Lupy... has anyone else here wired their Bean that could say how much difference it makes (and what gauge wire they used)?

I don't expect extreme poseability from her but I'd like to add as many improvements as I can.

16. I wire my beans. It helps a lot with the arms, not as much with the legs. It of course does nothing for the bean's biggest issue that they cannot stand on their own because they have tiny feet and huge heads. 18 Gauge for the legs, 20 for arms.

17. Maybe I should wire mine, but yes, the no standing thing bugs me a bit. Their heads are too big xD

I wonder what a hybrid would look like on a pukifee body.... hmmmm....

18. I'm definitely going to make one of these outdoor stands for mine, then. I hope that plus the wiring will get her where I'd like her to be for photos.

Even if not, she's so cute I won't be that disappointed. ;)

19. Oh, dear. Well, maybe I'll just buy mine some big, clompy boots. :sweat

20. Here's a quick post I just added to my site about this.

[​IMG]
      Helping Dearmine Dear Beans Stand

Dearmine's Dear Beans are super cute, but unfortunately they just cannot stand on their own. They have tiny little feet and huge heads which makes them too top heavy to be stable. Even if you patiently balance them to stand for a bit you'd never want to leave them for long because the slightest nudge and they'll fall.

Here's a photo showing two options to help. The boots are from Parabox for Obitsu 11 cm dolls. The little bean paws fit inside them and with them the beans can stand on their own. Little picasso is not on a stand or against the wall in this photo.

Another option is the stand shown beside Picasso. It's Kaiser Manufacturing #1075. It's also available in white as model #1001. Depending on your bean's outfit you may have to bend the top wire part to increase the loop size for best support. You have to put the doll on kind of sideways to work around the tail of course.