DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. I've been able to get mine to stand for some time with some white sticky tack underneath their feet.

[​IMG]Lupy's ^_^ by Aly Young, on Flickr

2. My Dearmine family :whee:

[​IMG]

3. Has anyone purchased the 12cm Salt Companion doll? I'm tempted...

4. Oh that's super helpful! Great post!

5. I did and he came in just a few days ago...here's what he looks like!

[​IMG]

6. He is very handsome!!

How is his posing? Can he stand easily, and does his head face-plate stay on well?

:( I wish I could order a grey one with the uniform. That's what I get for waiting.

7. Hi! Thanks!

He can stand by himself pretty well though I did happen to have a tiny doll stand laying around and ended up using that. His face plate is pretty secure, it takes a bit of effort to get it off, but not too much. His hands are magnetic for easy dressing. The posing is decent, single jointed, clothes restrict movement somewhat. But I adore him!

They do have a basic form of Salt now available, but make up and clothes are different.

http://www.dearminedoll.com/salt.html

8. I got my Salt in too! He is missing his pants! Dearmine is sending them, so I just got a quick shot of him to share for now. I so want to get another one down the road.

I HAD to get Salt because he reminded me of my Xander when he was a baby.

[​IMG]

9. Can anyone give me some basic measurements on Salt's body? I'm hunting for compatible clothing. Waist, chest, shoulders to waist, waist to ankle/floor, shoulder width, arm length, please? Thanks in advance!

Are his feet magnetic as well, like the hands?

10. While I didn't measure him due to me having to undress him, he's apparently compatible with Obitsu 11 clothing. When I got his knight clothes, there was card from 'Alchemist_for' and it was an 'Obitsu 11' shop (though I can't really find a link for them other than their twitter...). Feet are strung in and not magnetic.

Here's a place that you can buy some Obitsu11 compatible clothing: NINIMAL

Here's Salt wearing some clothes from Nimimal: ℕ on Twitter

Hope that helps!

11. Thanks, i'm really inspired to make this character, it should be fun! Congrats on the order, did you get the company face up or will you do your own?

I've had a good run of Ebay sales so i've now put in my Lupy order. Sadly the outfit I wanted has just sold out which is a bit of shame, I was a day too late to order it :sweat

12. Thank you! I got my Lupy with the Coral face up. Maybe one day I'll do my own face up but for now I didn't want my Lupy to be blank.

There were a few outfits I wanted as well but they were out of stock too. I'm sure there will be more adorable outfits in the future. :)

13. Ooo, thank you! It looks like Obitsu 11, PukiPuki, Petite Blythe, Mini Pullip, and Lati White Special all might fit him.

14. Okay so I was popping in to see what kind of tinies Dear Mine has and I think my want to buy list just grew by a mile... I... I think I really want a Bean... how well do they stand in general? I love their size and can’t wait to see one in person!
      I’m becoming a crazy cat lady, one doll at a time.

15. They don't stand too well on their own.. XD;; They got tiny feet and huge heads. If you go back a page, you can see how you can get them to stand. Shoes or a proper stand works. But you can't resist their cuteness....

16. Awesome! I've been wanting Salt since I saw him, but didn't have the readies. The new one is cute as can be. Thanks for the info on clothes for him, too. I have lots of PukiPuki size, so that's a plus.

17. Dear Mine Bean rainboot's make's beans standing little bit easier than a little paws, but of course it's still challenging. Luckily beans are so cute, that they can be forgiven the standing problem. ;)
      Fits What a nice looking gang there!
      And Salt's are looking great too middletails and Tonboko.

18. What Tonboko said! Hide the milk and cookies! lol