DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. From my recent photo shoot, I present the four sizes of sheep DearMine has produced. Three of them on topic in this thread so I chose it over the mini thread.

[​IMG]
      Baaaaad Company

2. Bahahahaha! Love the title!
      Cute group. I can see how it's so hard to resist them!

3. scripple Omg, that title made me giggle! What a cool gang there! Hopefully the little one gets leather jacket someday too.

4. Eep, all the sheepies are so cute! I would love to get my hands on the Lorenz Bean. :love

5. @aernath and @chibi-kagu is there any other title for such a group? :XD: Sadly I think the closest I've seen to a bean sized leather jacket is Lupin the bat's outfit.

@pepperonipizza Lorenz is in stock at Denver Doll and Fabric and Friends.

6. @pepperonipizza Lorenz is in stock at Denver Doll and Fabric and Friends.[/QUOTE]

Yes... Yes, I should place my order... :evilplot: I need to do that tonight. :)

7. Received my first ABJD which just too adorable. :love
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#448 KaoriHSN, Jul 24, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    8. Ooh, congrats on your first doll! Excellent choice too, I might add. :whee: I put a Lorenz Bean on layaway and I can't wait to get him home! :dance

9. He's super adorable and keeps my Piassco and Salt company (then my Lupy will be here and all hell will break loose...XD).

10. Do you have any pics of your trio? :kitty1 I have a Lupy too, and it's such a sweet sculpt. :love When Lorenz gets here, he will be my Q Bunny's best friend. Cotton can't wait for him to get here. He's got to be a little patient!

11. Here they are! :D Along with their larger counterparts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. They are soooo cutie!! Do you make their clothes?

13. Thanks! and I wish..I can't sew! XD;; I bought the bean clothes from the Dearmine website, the white suit was from Luts and the dress I bought while I was in Tokyo.

14. They are adorable! I've not seen Lorenz as a girl before. She's so cute in her dress!
      ETA: Here's a pic of Cotton, my Q Bunny.
      [​IMG]Dearmine Q Bunny by PepperoniPizza 13BlackCats, on Flickr

#455 pepperonipizza, Jul 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    15. eeeee! He's so cute! Love the outfit! I hope DM releases another version of Q soon.

16. If they release another Q, I will be doomed (once again). I'm going to end up with a Bean army. xD

17. I already have a bean army. They're cute and take up little space.

18. Thank you! I'd love to see another release.

I'd love a Bean army. :love

How many is in your Bean army? They are small, but boy can they have big demands! :XD:

19. If I didn't miss anyone the army stands at 12.