1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Anyone know if Salt can wear Beans clothing?

2. Somewhere in the Q&A or elsewhere on their site, mention was made of Salt being able to wear Beans things. When my little one comes, I will try some of the clothes on and see. I also ordered an Obitsu11 for comparison purposes. I have loads of PukiPuki stuff, so I anticipate a clothes trying frenzy. :lol:

3. When I was looking at the PrincessDoll website, the dresses there that were being sold on the Dearmine website as Beans clothes were labeled as 'Ob11/PukiPuki/Brownie' compatible, so I'd think there would be potential for matches from all those dolls.

4. Thank you, RinSetsua and sistercuervo! That's good news. I have a Salt on order and an Obitsu 11 outfit here waiting on him. I hope they do a grey version again. He'll need a friend!

5. Salt is very similar to Obitsu11 (both targeted on Nendoroid heads), so you may refer to the body comparison between Beans and Obitsu11. (attached the photo not taken by me).

I have both Beans and Obitsu11:XD:. Clothing for Beans will be a bit too large for Obitsu11; while clothing for Obitsu11 may not fit on Beans, especially the upper parts like the collar area, Beans got lots of baby fat:evilplot:

Source: [開箱] dearmine的12分緬因貓-DANTE BEANS到貨啦 底下有未裝眼睛的照片,會怕的人請自行避開唷 開箱照片下收 #dearmine #bjd
      [​IMG]

6. I can't find a working link to Princess Doll anywhere. Are they still working?
      Also, Has anyone changed the eyes in their Salt? I was wondering what size they wear. I'm guessing maybe 6-8mm?

7. Eye size for Salt: 8-10mm

http://www.dearminedoll.com/companion-doll-boy-body.html

8. Wow! Super helpful links. Thanks so much.

9. Like what are a chance's the orange Picasso bean gets shipped right then when I'm not home rest of the week? Like seriously, last week checked the order, still in prossess. Yesterday came at parents house and today checked the order to notice it's been shipped two days ago and is already in customs. Well at least I can get nice start to next week with a new doll. :XD:

10. I was wondering if anyone who already has a Lupy can tell me what size eyes do they take and what size are their feet? :evilplot:

11. Sunny has arrived! I was little bit worried about skin-tone is it right, but in the end it's just perfect! Funny side note that her resin seems to be little bit slicker compared my other two Picasso beans, maybe becouse of the orange color?
      [​IMG]

12. Eye: 12mm
      Feet: 1cm long and 0.8cm wide

13. Awesome, thank you so much that's really helpful :D

14. I don't usually share pics in the discussion threads but today I took a phone picture of Peralta (DM Agrippa) and Murphy (DM Lupin) together and I wanted to share it everywhere (sorry for the poor light and the crappy quality though xD)
      They are really hard to photograph together due to him being so black and her being so creamy but I think they really fit together ^w^
      [​IMG]

15. Autumn season is starting soon and looks like there is new sculpt Edison coming at classic series. Wondering what it could be? Also at Dearmine's Instagram you can see sneak peaks of the Soda skin Picasso and bean one.

16. Augh, I love that outfit!

17. I got an unexpected arrival today! My Lupy! No notice or anything. He's so cute. I even got a pair of beautiful blue eyes as a gift. I wasn't expecting any as my last two dolls were from SOOM and they don't send eyes as gifts. His B Day is listed as August 30th, just a day before mine. His name is Axel.

[​IMG]DearMine Lupy arrives! by SD Hampton, on Flickr

18. Eeee! He's so cute!! (Now I kinda regret not going for one in white. :XD:) Congrats on his arrival! I hope you'll post more pics when he's complete. <3

19. Ahh, so cute! Be sure to share pics of his face up! His eyes are so pretty!

I check my order page on the Dearmine site periodically, but mine still hasn't shipped.