1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Oh, that brings up a good point for all of us who are still waiting for their Lupys to arrive! @kurogane, even though DM didn't send you a shipping notice, did your status ever update on the website?

2. #482 kurogane, Sep 5, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    3. I just counted business days, and so far it's been 76 for me. DM says 60 - 80 on their website, so I figure that unless they're running way behind, the little army of painted Lupys should start splashing their way to their new homes within the next week or two. :whee:

4. How very exciting! I've paid off my layaway on my little Lupy a month or so ago and eager to see all the little ones coming to their homes:chibi

5. Oh, I can't wait! I already have a little display all set up where she can sit next to my Lorenz. :)

6. I'm really excited, too! :D

@SeriousBunny I've never bought from DM before - do you know if they're one of the companies that starts working on your doll after you make your first payment, or do they wait until you're paid in full before they start? Hopefully your little one will be on its way home along with all of the others that were purchased when you made your first payment!

@RinSetsua How cute! I haven't even thought about how to display mine yet, much less set anything up. :XD: I hope you'll share pics of her in her new habitat with Lorenz!

7. I honestly have no idea. :sweat This is my first time ordering from Dearmine too. I hope it's the former so i dont have to wait tto much longer. :lol:

8. @kurogane Congrats on your Lupy!
      After seeing your post I checked my order and it has been dispatched and already in the UK :D
      Mine is a soda skin no faceup.

9. Woo! Congrats @Alytheluvly! Yours is the first soda skin I've heard of so far that's coming home. :D (It's also great news for the rest of us who are waiting on him/her, since painting only adds a couple of weeks to their time estimation - so yay!)

10. @Alytheluvly congratulations! I can’t wait to see a Lupy in soda skin.

11. @celga @kurogane Thank you, I'll be sure to post some pics when mine arrives :) I also ordered the new type of gills.
      Hopefully the ones with blushing/faceups won't be too long.

12. Looks like mine shipped out too! Full set with face up and extra parts here.

13. Ahh, my Lupys have arrived! I didn't get any shipping notification or status change on my order so the first I knew of it was getting a customs bill in the post this morning. It just so happened that i'd be driving past the depot this afternoon so popped in to pay and collect the parcel. Going to be opening them a bit later this evening ^^ Hopefully this means that others who are still waiting will get theirs soon :)

Edit- got a chance to open them so just adding to this post. The blank one is fine but the one with Coral faceup is missing her tail! I'll have to contact the company and see if I can get a tail sent to me :eek:
      But that aside, this is what the Coral faceup is like on the white skin:
      [​IMG]
      It has a lot more heavy blue blushing than I expected so that was a bit of a surprise but it's nice that it's not all simply pink. The painting is very beautifully done, she's so cute :whee: She came with pink jewel eyes and the blank came with blue jewel eyes so it's nice they were included.

And on a side note, they come in a zip up bags but it made me laugh because with their heads wrapped up and tied in by the neck, they looked a bit like little hostage victims :sweat
      [​IMG]

#493 Epicari, Oct 3, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    14. Oh she looks simply adorable! Yes, I love those little pouches. Great for storing and if you wanted to take them along with you! :D I got the Pearl makeup so I can't wait to see what that looks like!

And DM is pretty good from what I hear about missing parts...just post on their message board, they're pretty good about replying.

15. You can even order replacement parts for dolls if you've lost/broken them; just send them a photo of your COA and the doll and which part you need. Their customer service is really good. :)

16. Epicari She is beautiful and cute :love:love Congrats for your new member :thumbup

The face paint from DM is adorable especially those glossy around eyes and ears, and their bag is convenience for carrying doll too.

17. She's darling, even without a tail - congrats! :D

18. Thanks guys! :) It's good to know that Dreamine are good for sorting out missing parts. For some reason I couldn't post on the Dearmine message board, it kept saying I couldn't post because '.com' wasn't allowed but I hadn't entered an email or used dot com anywhere in the message. In the end I gave up and sent an email so hopefully that will work :sweat

19. @Epicari congratulations! I love the coral face up, it’s so pretty. It gives me ideas as what I want mine to look like. Thank you for a good clear picture of it. Sorry about the missing tail, hope you can get one soon.

20. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to seeing the face ups that people have in mind for their lupys :)

As i've managed to pick up a bad cold, I ended up making a dress for my coral lupy as really didn't feel like doing the housework. So yay, no longer a nudi-lotl :XD:
      [​IMG]