1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Oh god, she's so cute!! The dress looks perfect on her!

2. @Epicari cute, cute! The dress matches perfectly, and the head (gill) piece is adorable! Colds are yucky, but at least you were able to sew.

My Lupy now has a green sweatshirt, one step at a time.

3. @Epicari Your Lupy is so cute! Love the dress and head piece, really suits her :)

Mine is still stuck in UK customs ... they have revised the customs invoice 3 times .. I might just go to the depot to see what's going on... :(

4. I'm also interested to see what the Pearl face up looks like so it'll be nice to see!

Thanks! :hug:

The good thing about tiny dolls is that it doesn't take too long to make a simple dress for them. Sounds like your Lupy has a start with their wardrobe :3nodding:

Oh no, I've had that happen with a doll before but they only revised the customs invoice once. I wonder why they are faffing about so much? If it's any help Dearmine valued my two dolls as $60 together so hopefully the charge won't be too bad. I hope they release the package soon :thumbup

5. Here is my Lupy! With Pearl make up! Kinda simple, but still adorable non the less!

[​IMG]

6. @middletails soda skin is so pretty! And that face up is gorgeous! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! Lupy cuteness!

7. Oh wow, it's quite different from the coral face up so that's kinda neat. I love the little speckles :)

8. @middletails, did the Pearl makeup come with the blue eyes? I am curious whether or not, even though the site says the eyes are random, if the pink eyes always come with the Coral and the blue ones with the Pearl.

9. Thank you! I'm so happy with my Lupy. I might scout out a coral make up Lupy if they show up on US doll sites.

The speckles are a nice touch!

Yes, my doll came with blue eyes and they look pretty much like what you see in the promo pics.

10. My Lupy group has a new friend :D
      Sorry about the bad photo .. I'll do another pic when I've done faceups/blushing, the older ones also need theirs redoing ...
      [​IMG]

11. omg the soda color is just too great... after crashed by tons of photos I really want to order one DM beans with soda color now :doh:doh:doh

12. Picasso Bean is currently available in Soda skin right now! :)

13. RinSetsua I know :doh

By the way I want to ask owner of PICASSO bean that is those pink paws painting don't included in the official make-up? :roll:

14. I bought a Picasso Green Tea skin new from a dealer a while back and she doesn't come with painted paws. I thought I saw somewhere that the company doesn't provide that....

15. Well as I still feel like hot garbage I distracted myself with doing a bit of doll dying and started working on Zen, the chimera axolotl.
      [​IMG]
      It looks like coral lupy is either startled by finding a dismembered doll or she conducting some sort of ritual... :lol:

16. I think they only paint the paws on Classic-size.

Oh, so cool! Will the eyes be two different colors as well? Can't wait to see them all finished; I love their concept. :D

17. Nice, it looks like your Lupy family is growing. Btw did you ever find out what the problem was with the customs stuff?

Thanks, i'm feeling quite creatively inspired by the character at the moment so that's good. They will most likely have different coloured eyes, i'm still playing around with the concept art with possible combinations but haven't decided on the one I like best. I've ordered some 12mm eye so helpfully when they arrive I can have a play and see what combination looks the best.

It looks like coral Lupy was successful in her resurrection ritual!
      [​IMG]
      I won't be able to start on the face up for a white as it's looks like weather is going to be wet and stormy for the next wekk but at least the dye and sanding job is done so that's a big bit done with.

If it's of any help I used Rit DyeMore synthetic (graphite) and Dear Mine resin took it extremely well (much better than the Dika doll I was also dyed at the same time). So if anyone is thinking of making a black axolotl then it's definitely possible and would recommend that dye :thumbup

18. @Epicari Not really sure what was going on with customs, they sent me 3 letters all with the same value on them!
      Love your chimera Lupy axolotl and good to know about the dye. I've been wanting a wild type coloured Lupy, so might try it with my white Lupy :)

19. Wow! I was just wandering into this thread to pout because it's been a couple of days over four months and still no sign of my Lupy, but so much good stuff has gone on here and I didn't get any notifications at all!

@Epicari Your girl's outfit is so precious - it looks like a teeny wedding gown, and the little headpiece makes it perfect. I really admire your sewing skill! I'm glad she was successful with that resurrection ritual...her chimera friend looks great, and rather pleased to be in one piece. :lol: Really looking forward to seeing her (him?) painted!

@middletails Belated congrats on finally getting your little one - and thanks for posting her! The pearl faceup is simple but absolutely darling, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Makes me even more antsy to get mine home!

@Alytheluvly Your little rainbow army of teeny naked Lupys is just the cutest thing ever! :D (But oh dear...now I have this compulsive urge to build one, too...)

@RinSetsua You're still waiting, too, aren't you? Feel free to join me in a childishly impatient pout, lol :pout: Maybe it's because we both ordered outfits, as well.

Gosh that Halloween Picasso is cute! But NO. I do NOT need to be waiting on any more dolls right now!! (I hope that read more convincingly than it sounded in my head...)