1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Yeah, I ordered two outfits as well as Lupy, and still no shipping update yet. T_T
      Seeing everyone else's cuties is helping pass the time, though!

2. @RinSetsua Yep, looking at everyone's cuties as they arrive is the best part about waiting! :D

I did message DM on the Q&A, not to prod them, but to ask that when they do eventually ship her, they put the full purchase price on the customs form in case anything happens, since we don't get charged customs fees. (They answered not to worry, that they would declare her as a gift worth $70...so I had to try asking again with better wording. :XD:) At the same time, they said "Please wait a bit more," so...definitely not ready to ship. Biiiig sigh, lol.

3. Does anyone know how long is normal for Dear Mine to reply to emails? I still haven't heard anything back from emailing them about the missing tail a couple of weeks ago and i'm not sure what to do. :eek:

4. @Epicari Personally, I'd skip the email and go straight to the Q&A. They read that frequently, and answer quickly. :thumbup

5. I wasn't able to post on the Q&A as it kept getting the error message saying that '.com' wasn't allowed even though I hadn't put in an email or written that anywhere in the post. That's why I was forced to email instead.

6. @Epicari Gah! Would you like me to ask for you? If you give me your order number and a message that I can copy and paste, I'd be happy to help. :) (Might be best if you PM me!)

#526 celga, Oct 19, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    7. Thank you for the offer. It might have to come to that because I've tried a couple different browsers etc and i'm still getting the same error message and I can't for the life of me see where it thinks i've written '.com'?
      [​IMG]

8. So much cuteness! :D

9. My tiny Companion, Salt, has arrived:
      [​IMG]
      Gorgeous sparkly violet eyes. His shirt is from Ninimal and I found the trousers on Etsy (Obitsu11 size)

10. Okay, he is just adorable. And Ob11 clothes compatible? I've recently been looking at Obitsu11 clothes and there are so many cute things in that size...

I may need to get a Salt of my own... xD

11. He definitely wears OB11 clothes. Just make sure the back opens up. I've gotten some shirts that won't fit because his head doesn't come off (well, it does, but the head piece is pretty big.:D). You totally need a Salt! I'm hoping for another color, too. Maybe pale blue, like the Lupy? There are a ton of cute things on Etsy. Tokyo Horizon & BagirkaShop are my favs. I've got another Ninimal order coming soon, too:dance

12. Oh, dang... now I have to get the basic Salt as well!

13. Yay! My Lupy is on her way home at last! Now I can obsessively check the tracking for three or four days. :XD:

14. I got the message that mine shipped this morning as well! :D
      One of the outfits I ordered, though, they couldn't find the fabric for so they have to make a slightly different one and send it later.

15. Wow, I think you may be the only person who actually got an email! Maybe it's because of the fabric issue. I didn't get any message at all...I checked the website for the first time in quite awhile and was shocked to see that she'd shipped. :sweat

16. I got the same email, I'm guessing about the sky blue yukata. I haven't heard back from them on my reply though.

Dear Mine never sends shipping emails. You just have to watch your order status, or as a fewer click shortcut watch for your points total to change as they add the points when something ships. When you have more points you can go to your orders and see the tracking info.