1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. So I've been eyeing Dearmine's Benjamin for awhile now, and recently found his Cool Version set for sale. He's my favorite Dear Pet sculpt -- does anyone here own him in any of his varieties?

I am really tempted to get him since I have this chance and it's been a few years since Dearmine has sold him.

2. She's here!!
      I am really, really impressed with her makeup; such nice lines and shading! So simple but so cute!

[​IMG]

I made a little beach scene in a flower pot awhile back, that Lorenz has been sitting at alone since I got him but now he finally has company. :3

[​IMG]

3. Aw, she looks so sweet in her little dress and hat! <3 I love the diorama you made for them - a tiny day at the shore. So cuuute!!

4. Oh that's perfect and adorable! Now Lorenz has a playmate!

5. Mine was an attempted delivery yesterday morning while I was at work, but our lovely EMS carrier stopped by again in the evening when I was home. <3 Lupy is so much cuter in person than the pics...I need moooooore!! I agree with you @RinSetsua, they did a wonderful job with the faceups - I love the little silver accents on mine. Anyway, I asked for coral gills with the pearl makeup, and for some reason they sent one pair in coral and one in pearl. :sweat

[​IMG]

As with all poor photographers, I shall blame the quality on my cellphone's camera rather than my non existent skills - not to mention the awesomely lazy tissue paper background. All that aside, here she is with the pearl gills and the outfit's matching bonnet, which makes her look like some weird alien baby. It made me laugh, but I love it! :XD:

[​IMG]

My first but definitely not my last DM dolly. :)

#545 celga, Nov 2, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    6. Congratulations @celga! She is so precious! I agree, the face up is very well done. That bonnet sure has a lot of frills! Yes, I need more of these cuties too.

7. @celga I love that outfit! It was a hard choice for me between that one and the one I ended up getting. I love the ruffly bonnet!

8. I broke down and got the DP Benjamin I found for sale. No regrets; he's even cuter in person.
      I think this is the fastest I've ever had a doll delivered! xD

I was surprised that he has magnet hands! I didn't realize Dear Pets had those, that's very cool. He's my first doll that has them.​
      [​IMG]

I'm impressed with the posing of the DP body, he feels very solid and stands and holds poses well.
      I want to eventually get him a different wig and outfit and make him a girl, but for now he's unnamed.

9. congratz to all the new Lupy owners! They're all so adorable.

10. Aw, he's so sweet @RinSetsua! I love the faceup and that soft little expression. I thought he was a girl at first glance, so I can definitely see steering him in that direction - but either way, just adorable!

11. I’ve had a bit of an obsession (read: a very large obsession) with Lupy.
      I finally ordered one in soda skin from fabric friends and dolls! I am unbelievably excited, despite the fact that it was probably not the best idea all things considered.

Toby (my hujoo nano freya) will be exited to have a friend his size as well.

Here’s hoping my Lupy arrives swiftly and safely!:XD:

#551 beancfallon, Nov 15, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    12. Lupy is super cute, I don't blame you at all. :3

13. Lupys are adorable. Congrats!

14. Thank you both!
      I’m hoping she’ll fit calico critter clothes, as I have some saved (they fit nano freya). It will give me some more time to make patterns and such.

15. Aw, congrats @beancfallon! I fell in love at first sight, too - and she is even more adorable in person! (Plus, the soda skin is darling) :) You won't regret the extravagance - can't wait to see what you do with her!

16. I know it's Lupy mania right now and why not given how cute they are. I even recently shared my, uhm, different take on the arrival of my two new Lupys in the main gallery. :XD: But I received some new outfits and thought Marie looked cute in this one. So please allow her to briefly interrupt.

[​IMG]
      Sweet Marie

Thanks. We now return you to your Lupy goodness.

17. Yes please interrupt!!! She’s so cute!!!
      I love her wig. What scale is she?

18. @scripple She's adorable! I love DM's bovidae sculpts. <3

19. Thanks. She's a Dear Child, 26 cm. Roughly 1/6 scale in human doll size terms.

Me too. I have trouble resisting them.

20. My Lupy is here!!!
      She fits calico critter clothes as well, except for the bottoms. I’m so glad to finally have her home!
      It was a bit surreal to have her here within four days, as I’m used to wait times upwards of several months.
      I’m excited to finally have a Lupy of my own!

Edit: Barbie Chelsea clothes and shoes fit as well! Shoes are a bit tricky but with gentle wiggling they go on.

#560 beancfallon, Nov 18, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 19, 2019