1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. I found a wonderful company on Etsy called Dinosaur4Dolls. Not only did they make a great outfit for my Companion, but sent a whole bunch of great extras, too [​IMG]
      The sleeping bag, "food", pillows and more. I highly recommend them. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
      Limited Range

Poor Lupy just can't seem to hit those low notes no matter how hard she tries. The struggles of small arms are real. :XD:

3. She’s adorable! :) I love her instrument; she seems like quite the little bard.

4. We got my daughter a Lupy for Christmas and she loves it. Other than her fullset outfit, what size clothes can she wear?

5. I put mine in Calico Critter clothing! It’s a bit big around her shoulders but works pretty well.
      I’ve also had some luck with Barbie Chelsea clothes, which fit more closely.
      I’m working on making some patterns for mine but I’m somewhat inexperienced and haven’t had much luck yet.

6. Picture request! Anyone here have a Dear Pet Dorothy they could post a picture of? I just put a faceup on my floating Dorothy head, and she looks slightly shocked. Not sure if it's the faceup, the eyes, or the sculpt itself.

7. I don't have a Dorathy, but I've kind of noticed that she does oftentimes look like she has a curious expression. I think its the mouth shape that does it. If you'd like, post pics of your girl.

8. Hm, this isn't the best picture, but here she is (with body and clothing borrowed from Oz, who is now glaring at me):

[​IMG]Dearmine Dorothy by [email protected], on Flickr

I dunno, I'm torn between adding more blushing, or wiping the faceup and trying again. The weather's too damp to do anything to her right now, which is frustrating. If I can get her a faceup I like, I might buy her a body of her own...

Would still love to see other Dorothies out there, if anyone has pix!

9. Hello everyone. I've been poring over this thread looking at everyone's DearMine dolls. I caved and bought myself the last Lupin Bean that was on Denver Dolls. I couldn't resist a tiny bat BJD~ He's going to be my first pet doll and the first of his size! I'm so excited for him to come home..! :D

Can I ask what size eyes the Beans wear? o.o I'd love to try switching him up a bit when he gets home. :XD:

@chemcat That's such an adorable faceup!

10. chemcat Have you tried to adjust eye's for looking little bit one side or something like that? Seems like Dorothy have quite big eye holes which seems to me making most of the "shocking effect". But I think she still look lovely.
      kagami Congrats getting first pet bjd! I can't really help you with eye size, my two picasso beans (cats) wears default eyes from Dearmine. Third one with half closed eyes is using the 8mm, which is too small, because at sides can see little bit bluetack, but I like iris size for that.

11. @chibi-kagu Thank you~ I'm so glad to join the ranks :D And thank you for the eye info! Perhaps a 10mm small iris pair would fit. I can't wait to play with my Lupin already.. hehehe! :whee:

12. Dearmine just added a new sales section, where they will put up some of their convention-only special stock from time to time! A great chance to nab an otherwise-rare or discontinued (and IN-STOCK) doll!

I uh, may have gotten one (the green Picasso bean was too tempting). xD

13. If I didn't already have that makeup in purple and that resin color with a different makeup I might have snatched a green one myself. It's a nice combo.

14. Thanks for posting about this! I'll start keeping an eye on that page. If I weren't gearing up to buy a painfully expensive big boy right now, I would've gone for one of the green ones myself. Congrats, btw, he's adorable! <3

15. RinSetsua Thanks for the info and congrats getting adorable little green one! That make-up is super cute.

16. I had a lot of packages today! I knew my Picasso Bean was coming, but hiding in the box was also my Salt! :o

I was surprised because I was expecting Dearmine to show me the replacement coat they were making for me before sending Salt, (which I had ordered way back with my Lupy but they ran out of fabric for it), but there was a note in the box saying that there was another delay and apologizing for the wait. They included a pair of cute kitty socks as an apology gift. xD

[​IMG]

I had an Obitsu 11 kimono outfit for my Picasso, and they look pretty great in it! I also swapped their default eyes for some really pretty 14mm glass ones.

[​IMG]
      Salt is in all Obitsu clothes, as well. I like that the magnets in the shoes let him use one of the Ob11 metal stands.

17. So cuuuute!! <3 I'm curious - which is a more accurate color representation of Picasso, yours or the company promo?

18. It's night here and my lighting isn't the best, so they seem a little more yellow in my photo. I think the match is pretty close in real life.

19. It's a beautiful color.