1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. @chibi-kagu, awwww...she's absolutely adorable! What a cutie! I love those little raindrops on her one ear...what a lovely touch.:)

2. She's adorable chibi-kagu! :D

3. omg have you guys seen the grey lupys?! i've been waiting for a grey lupy actually, i just never thought it would happen so i haven't been saving properly, but i'll still probably try to get one..... do you think it's worth asking if they can make the regular version in grey during this event? i'm not completely sold on ~cool~ lupy right now :\

4. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the new Grey Lupy as well. Not keen on the eye shape ... maybe it'll look better in person.
      Could try asking for the regular version mangameow, the worst they can say is no .. but if they say yes then yay! :) (I might ask for one as well!)
      Love the skin colour, I would love to do some purple blushing on it.

5. can i mention you wanting one too when i ask?! i feel like they might be more inclined to say yes if more than just one person is interested. :D
      and yesss, the grey skin is soooo cute! i want to make a little goth/punk-ish lupy so it lends itself so well to that too..!
      plus, i'll have a little friend for my bean from last year's autumn if they get along!! :celebrate

6. I ordered one of the Lupy's, I wasn't sure about the eyes on the "cool" ver initially. But when they released the fill photoset on the website other than the few they put on the fb page i warmed to them. I think they look a little but sleepy and wistful which is a nice contrast to my wide eyed dolls I have so far. I'd wanted a lupy since I saw them, and love grey dolls so win-win really.

It would be really cool if you guys could get ash skin regular ones :D

7. Yeah you can mention me :) I have 3 regular Lupy's and this one might look a little odd with different eyes.
      If they say no, I'll probably get the "cool" Lupy anyways as I love the skin colour haha! :lol:

8. Here's my little guy channeling James Dean "The Wild One"
      [​IMG]
      "What're you rebelling against"
      "What've ya got?"
      Outfit from Madame Alexander

9. Aw, isn't he cute? :)

10. Does anyone know what wig size would fit the Dearmine Classic size (20cm) ?

11. Dear mine says the Classics: Head circumference : 9 inch (22.5cm)
      I expect an 8-9 wig would work as long as it's go some stretch. I had no idea their heads were that big! My DL boys only wear a 7-8.
      Thanks, PepperoniPizza! We watched Rocky Horror and I was thinking of Eddie (Meatloaf)

12. Thanks so much! I'm also really surprised their heads are that big! :)

I just ordered a blank WS Agrippa from DDE! I know she is technically a giraffe, but I'm hoping to make her into my deer OC. I figure with the right faceup and body blushing she could easily pass for a deer!

#53 MelanieGaldes, Oct 24, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    13. @sistercuervo, that photo is absolutely adorable...in a tough-guy sort of way! What a great outfit for your little one. He looks so full of character and attitude.:)

@MelanieGaldes, what a great idea for an Agrippa! I never even considered it but you're so right...it would totally work. I can't wait to see what you do with her!

14. Thanks so much! :D

I haven't seen very many Agrippa photos around the forum. If anyone has any photos I would love to see what you have done with your Agrippa!
      Also, has anyone found any clothing brands that work well for the Dearmine Classics? 20cm is quite in-between sizes... :?

15. My Agrippa just arrived!

She is going to be my deer OC named Ianthe ! ~ here she is waving goodbye as I ship her off for her faceup and body blushing!

[​IMG]

I absolutely adore her! <3 :D

16. I love her :). Too cute!

17. Thank you!! :)

18. Ianthe is so pretty. So sad you have to be parted for a while, but she'll soon be home again. I enjoyed your box opening, too.

19. Thank you! I'm so excited to have her back home, but I figure this gives me time to get clothes, wig, eyes, etc. :)

Has anyone taken advantage of the pretty autumn colors and done outdoors photos with their Dear Mine? I'd love to see! :)