1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. RinSetsua Oh my gosh, that Bean is so cute! Especially with those gorgeous eye's and adorable kimono! But also Salt is looking handsome.

2. Wow, your Bean is a gorgeous color! Love her little coat, too.
      Did you have any trouble getting the shoes off & on Salt?

3. Yes, its a real pain to get those plastic obitsu shoes on. xD

4. I still feel like I just started this hobby but I should probably join this thread as I see more beans in my future. Went to my first con before Christmas, mostly because someone was representing my favourite artist, but of course I checked out all the tables. Could not pass up an axolotl, nor this adorable outfit. Then I saw the frigging HAMSTER. I kind of regret not getting a Picasso in green tea skin too but really, two impulse purchases were enough. :XD:

[​IMG]

5. @TulliaTacita Your crew is adorable. That Lupy is such a lovely colour :whee:

My Lupin Bean arrived yesterday and I've already been bringing him everywhere with me! I love his portable size so much :love

Please meet Barrow the Bat!

[​IMG]

6. TulliaTacita What a cute trio there! No wonder you couldnt resist them.
      kagami Congrats getting bat home! Looks adorable.
      tithorargentus Congrats natching that handsome looking fellow!

7. @tithorargentus Congrats on getting him~ He's gorgeous!

@chibi-kagu Thank you :XD: I can't get enough of him~

I had a mini crisis involving Barrow's ear magnets being superglued in his ear with the wrong polarity, but that has been fixed after someone very kindly taught me how to remove them. I cheered myself up by taking this photo that I thought I'd share~ :lol:

[​IMG]

8. Such a cute bat *adds to list*

9. @TulliaTacita and @kagami your little beans are so sweet! <3

Is anyone else tempted by the Dolk DM collaboration Lorenz? I really shouldn't be buying anymore dolls right now - but she's so adorable that I'm finding her hard to resist. :XD:

10. The strawberry cake theme is ADORABLE, ain't gonna lie. But I'm tapped out of doll funds for now. T_T

I really love that little cartoon Lorenz, I wish Dearmine did more of those for their characters. I know they used to have a webcomic but I don't think they update it anymore...

11. Me, too...no funds, and working hard to convince myself that I shouldn't pre-spend my tax refund...and besides, having four dolls on order at the same time would just be gluttony. But I waaant her, lol. :XD:

12. I decided to order one. I'm a sucker for the Dearmine sheep. :XD:

13. Congrats @scripple! So beyond cute. I'm still wrestling with my wallet, but I'm thrilled to know that someone is definitely bringing her home! :D

14. The struggle is real isn't it @celga? They're so cute you can't have too many beans.

I don't do social media, but hopefully anyone posting here that does is aware of the DM's ongoing SNS campaign. Top prize is a free Dear Bean.

15. @scripple OMG, so, SO real...they're like insidious potato chips, lol. :sweat

As for the contest, personally I can't draw worth a damn and and my photos suck, so I shall sit this one out and enjoy what the actually talented people can offer. Thanks for posting about it!

16. Maybe Dear Chips would have been a better name for them. :lol:

The event says it's by lottery so I don't think the quality of your photos matter in terms of winning. So I say post what you've got. I don't think many of us feel we're amazing photographers. I know I certainly don't. How boring would it be if no one shared photos unless they met some unreasonable standard?

17. Oh cool, I didn't know about the contest. I may need to get a second Instagram account. I want to post my dolls and I know damn well my friends don't care. :XD:

18. @TulliaTacita @celga Thank you so much, my dears!

@scripple congratulations on a new bean!! :D

I'd been contemplating joining that lottery for the longest time and I decided to just enter my teacup bat photo into the hashtag. Might as well give it a shot :whee: Hehehe!