1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. I decided I'd enter a pic, too. It's an older one, but what the heck.
      Catfishing :D
      [​IMG]Fishing by deb, on Flickr

2. Seeing everyone’s DearMine cuties is making me want to add another to my anthro crew! :love

3. [​IMG]
      Davinci

Just thought I'd share a quick snap of my latest Dear Bean, Ash Skin Davinci. I think his asymmetric eye patch and ear pigmentation are cute.

4. @scripple So adorable! :D (And another Dear Chip for your crew, lol)

5. Chopin will be the next Bean for Spring! :3
      Looks like he will be in grey skin, with a vampire-themed(?) outfit.

6. Thanks @celga . I think I can fill a whole bag by now. Probably close anyways. (Especially the way they only fill chip bags 2/3 of the way.)

@RinSetsua I saw their announcements. I snagged my Chopin in sky blue not too long ago. I'll have to see how the final ash version turns out to decide to add him or not.

7. oh my gosh did i never post my entry pics here? I've been going bananas over colored lights lately so of course i had to take some pics of my boys under funky lighting conditions
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

I quite like how the dark photos turned out, but i included a couple with brighter lighting in the twitter post

8. That candy-shaped light is pretty cool! :3

9. I bought one of dearmine’s special sale dolls of Davinci today, he looked too precious and shy in the photos for me to resist :chibi

Those little beans are so cute, and now my Lorenz will have a friend!

10. Look who came home today!

She tells me her name is Gwynn.
      [​IMG]

11. Thank you!!

12. [​IMG]
      More Sheep

My Sweet Lorenz arrived from Dolk a while back. That would be the pink one. I think the coloring and eyes work really well with this sculpt.

13. Aww, I love them! Lorenz is one of my favorite Beans.
      I like how the same sculpt can still look like a new character, even with similar elements.

14. So cute!! ❤️❤️❤️

15. Oh, gah, those sheep are WONDERFUL!!!! :abow:

(Now I wish I had one or two or more!!!) :?:o:shudder

16. Agreed. I'm impressed how different they look even though they're dressed in the same fashion.

:)

I agree. I'm just a sucker for DM's sheep. If you really want one I think I saw somewhere that Dolk got some extra stock in.

17. Heh. I already checked there--and none so far--even though I bet they are super popular because SO ADORABLE, and I didn't order to begin with because I have several Beans already and 3 dolls on layaway and way too many bjds at home... sigh! I really don't NEED one (but maybe I will still keep an eye out anyway)... :doh:sigh:abambi:

18. Huzzah, now the weather has been warm and dry enough to start spraying the fixative, my little chimera axolotl has finally gotten their face up! Still got to decide what to do for clothing as not quite settled on an outfit idea yet but nice to have the doll itself more or less finished :)
      [​IMG]