1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Oh my gosh! So cute!!!!!!!

2. That’s such a fun idea! Are you going to do reverse black and white clothing or bright colours?

3. Thanks! :D

I had been thinking of something along the lines of a fancy tailcoat suit with black and white halves, but now the face up ended up being a bit more colourful, I'm wondering about doing something with more colour. Ah decisions, decisions! XD

4. omg I LOVE IT!!!!!! SO cute!!!! :D

5. Oh wow! I love the rainbow details! They turned out lovely!!

6. Since I'm about to order my first Dearmine BJD, I thought I should go through this thread to see what its like having a doll so small. I have to admit, being used to SD size and larger, the idea of a 20cm/8inch sized doll is a bit daunting. :sweat I don't think my future Fairyland LittleFee is quite so small. But for me, it was love at first sight. :love

So, tomorrow I'll be putting my guy on layaway. :XD:

Ryu

7. Personally I love tiny dolls. The smaller the better. Getting clothes for them is easier and I like how portable they are.

8. I can see that, but I hand-sew a lot of the time, and sewing something that small would make me cross-eyed in no time. :sweat:lol: I used to somewhat live vicariously through "other people's tinies," but being a bit of a klutz, chances are, I'm going to white glue any magnetic parts on him so I don't lose them. That would definitely not be cool!

I just ordered and paid in full for Lupin the Bat from DDE!:XD: Finally, a cute Goth BJD that isn't sold out! WOOT! :dance I hope they ship him out fast!:eusa_prayMy credit card now hates me.

Does anyone know if he has magnets in his feet? On the website, they show him hanging upside down. Even if he has magnets in his ankles, that's something.

Ryu

9. Thanks, i'm very happy with how they turned out as there were few new challenges I had to tackle with bringing the design to life :)

Thank you, the face up turned out to be more colourful in the end but it ended up giving the doll a lot more character so glad I went in the direction with it :whee:

10. Oh wow, these two are absolutely adorable! I love how different they look with just a simple change of face up and eyes, they really do look like they each have their own unique character! :love

11. Just for fun I tried out a Luts Tiny Delf outfit I got in the sale on Coral...and the dress fits perfectly!
      [​IMG]
      So yeah, looks like some Luts Tiny Delf dresses will fit the beans so there's another option for clothing. I should think sleeves are likely to be too big though if you''re handy with a needle you could bring them in a bit. I have no idea how stuff with trouser legs would fit, has anyone tried it?

12. WOOT! My Lupin shipped! :cheer DDE is certainly fast!

Now to keep checking his tracking....;)

Ryu

#632 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, May 6, 2020
      Last edited: May 7, 2020
    13. scripple Aaw how overly cute little pastel pink and blue sheeps!
      Epicari Oh wow, what a cool looking little fellow that chimera axolotl! Nice work! And thanks for clothing tip.
      Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Congrats, hopefully bat arrives soon!

14. Thank you, @chibi-kagu, he arrived, my first Dearmine and my first tiny! :celebrate:cheer:dance:blush

He looks pretty darn cute, even eyeless and nude! His tail magnet came off, so I super glued it and its currently sitting for a few hours drying.

I'm trying to figure out how to take his head off so I can put his eyes in. I read somewhere in the thread that "there's a magnet holding his head together," and I see there's a slot in the back of his head for a fingernail to slip in. Do I push the head forward or pull it back? :?

Edit: It looks like Edgar's magnet was really strong! I simply lifted, and off it came. :kitty2

Ryu

#634 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, May 8, 2020
      Last edited: May 8, 2020
    15. I finally had the time to create a box opening thread for Edgar. Here it is! :XD:

My First Tiny!

Ryu

16. I think the new little foxy sculpt looks really cute. Well the face, I'm not sure about the tail it's too pompom like for me. I'm looking forward to seeing it further though.

It has entertained me reading through this thread. Its good to see even in the years since I last posted we still have no idea how to dress these chonky donk babies.

I've finally got round to being able to sewing something that fits mine properly. It was an effort. I think these dudes just want to be naked.

[​IMG]20200530_161537 by jo Pawsey, on Flickr
      [​IMG]

#637 Zedpea, May 30, 2020
      Last edited: May 30, 2020
    17. @Zedpea I totally agree! My little Axolotl has refused everything I’ve tried on him except an oversized green hoodie. They like what they like it seems. Your guy is showing off his new clothes in style! He looks fabulous!

18. Right now, Edgar is simply loving being nekkid, so I'm letting him. I have his fullset put away right now, but I'm still eyeballing some outfits for this little guy. ;)

[​IMG]
      The inside of a Pokeball
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I think he's more thrilled with his new Mohawk than the idea of wearing anything right now. :lol:

Ryu

19. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 he looks super smug about his mohawk! I like the bodies on these guys so i think they look cute nekkid.

Another thought on clothing these guys. Excluding the little boots Dearmine made, has anyone found any shoes that fit these teeny little feet? Im not really bothered about putting shoes on anthro dolls, but I am curious.