1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. I use Lati White-sized shoes on my Beans, they look really cute. :)

2. Thank you @RinSetsua:3nodding: I thought maybe lati would have a doll small enough but I've never been able to grasp their doll sizes :XD:

3. I did a little photoshoot with Lupy today; this pic was my favorite:

[​IMG]

Dearmine does such a great job on all their faceups. So soft and sweet!

4. Cute!!

5. RinSetsua Oh wow, how cute she can look, totally can see why it's favorite one! And also gotta agree with Dearmine's face-up quality.

6. So i'm getting a dearpet body soon (i'll be done paying it off next month woo!) does anyone know a good place for clothes? I havent had a doll this small before...would standard Yo-SD sized stuff fit? I've heard barbie clothes would work but what about barbie jackets or shirts with sleeves?

7. I've had very good luck with my Dearpets wearing Madame Alexander's 8 inch size. You can find lots of the outfits very cheap, or get the dolls that have become loose with age. My Pipos Cheshire is the same size. PepperoniPizza here on DoA is brilliant with this size doll.
      [​IMG]Violetta by deb, on Flickr

8. Lincoln is back for the Fall season, I can't wait to see his set!

Dearmine doll

9. It's been so quite in here, so I'm sharing a photo of my sweet Pekoe (showing off a friend's pysanky artwork(!
      [​IMG]

10. my dearpet body will be here soon! (the head will be custom so idk if they'll be on topic for here) but i'm so excited!

11. My dear pet body is here...the plans I had for the head didn't work out so they'll be headless for a bit longer it seems. I also tried out some clothes I had. Barbie tops without sleeves fit great, with sleeves is a bit of a fight to get on, especially if you don't remove the hands but still do able. Normal Yo-Sd clothes was mixed, most stuff was a bit too big/baggy. I have pics if anyone wants to see.

12. The Boquet set is super cute - and aww, those big fox ears! I really want it, but I've bought too many dolls lately, and I just splurged on two 70cm outfits, so...probably not. Maybe probably not. :sweat

13. Hey all:) I just won myself a Classic Lupin on Yahoo!Japan (perfect Halloween present for myself) so I guess I can join this thread now:). I read through the whole thread but I don't remember seeing anyone mention anything about eye size, so allow me to ask again: what size eyes do the Classics take? 14mm or thereabouts? Thanks in advance for the help!

14. 14 or 16, but aim for low-dome ones too, since they have shallow eye wells.

15. My Classic Lupin arrived today and I'm in love with her (yes, as soon as I saw that cute little face in person I knew this one was a she) sweet face and tiny little claw feet <3. I got her as a fullset off Yahoo!Japan and I knew she wouldn't be coming with her original box, but I didn't expect her to have no box at all>.>;;. She was basically rolled into some bubblewrap, taped up and tossed into the shipping box (along with another item from Y!J) with the outfit and monocle included in a separate bag. Not sure if I have the seller or the proxy to thank for that. Luckily everything was intact except the magnet from her left ear is not attached, but that's an easy fix.

I'm naming her Noz (from Nosferatu) for now, I used to have a demon girl character called that and this little one immediately made me think of her for some reason. My plan was to paint her face like a stylized bat skull, kind of like a somewhat more detailed version of Diego the Bat from Skelanimals, but seeing her in person I really like her face as it is too... Also, finally someone who rocks the albino gold Gumdrops eyes I've had lying around for ages, and for some reason for Noz it doesn't even matter if they're yellowed^^.

[​IMG]Lupin by jefvonk, on Flickr

Closeup:
      [​IMG]Lupin by jefvonk, on Flickr

16. For funsies I thought i'd try my Lupy head on a SIO2 chipmunk body-
      [​IMG]
      *LOL* she goes from shortest of legs to all of the legs :lol: But it's quite a fun look so might make a nice change ^^

17. Lupy looks really cute on that long body. She has such a sweet face.

18. Oh wow, I love it! She looks even cuter!!