1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Ah, Lupy is always such a cutie!

2. [​IMG]
      Oz Bean

With the unfortunate year that 2020 was my little Oz took a long time to finally arrive but he's here at last. Complete with his "White night" outfit and his two little acrylic standee friends Lorenz and Chopin.

#682 scripple, Jan 26, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    3. Oh that's so cute! I'm glad he finally arrived!

4. He's really great, I love his outfit. The magnetic hair piece is such a cute idea, too -- I hope Dearmine has more little things like that in the future!

5. Yeah it was an unusually long wait. I guess there's lots of issues with face up artists for them these days. Delays and higher prices as a result. Bummer for someone like me who's not going to paint anything myself.

The hair piece is a nice add on. I wonder if the magnet is in the same orientation as the old unicorn horns for the sky blue picasso. I'll have to check some day. I ordered the other color hair pieces too but they come with the magnets not installed.

I like the outfit too. I like most of their Asian style bean outfits. Nice quality in such a tiny size.

6. I really wanted to get one of those outfits but they were all sold out - will be keeping an eye on their new releases to try and nab something though.

I keep meaning to check for a magnet in Lupy's head since I want to attach some sculpted hair!

7. I don't think Lupy will have a magnet there. But you can always put one inside with a bit of poster tack.

I went ahead and checked and as expected the hair piece and the unicorn horn are interchangeable. Dearmine uses a common polarity scheme for or all the magnets in the heads/bodies so they work with whatever attachments.

8. Yeah that had been my plan but a small part of me hoped that it would be there!

9. Is anyone entering the photography & illustration contest this year?

I had ideas for both categories but haven't been well enough to do the illustration in time so just going to enter the photography option. Here's my entry-
      [​IMG]
      Let just say I had fun with lighting and coloured gels! :lol:
      I'm not sure it'll do well as I can see they're really looking for free material to promote themselves with and as my Lupy has a custom face up then can't really use it to advertise their own work but it was a nice bit of fun to do :XD:

Anyways, i'm curious about what others have done! :wiggle

10. I completely forgot about the contest. Maybe next year as I can plan my pictures better, with props and a background. I’ll add it to my doll to do list this year.

11. I submitted one of the Lupy photos that I'd shared here before, since I haven't had time to do any proper doll photoshoots this year so far.

Good luck to everyone who entered!

12. Neat! Looks like they've posted the entries, which on is yours? :dance Wow, all the entries are so good, it's so nice to see so much talent with photography and art :D

13. @RinSetsua I really like your photo! I love how Lupy’s color contrasts with the flowers.

14. They're releasing Lupy again! The cool version in milk tea skin. She must be a popular sculpt. There's also another bean called 'Carmen' who is new...think it was was the dear type they were previewing on their twitter.

15. What size do the Dear Pets wear? I have my heart set on Spring Ruby. :X

16. They are not a regular YoSD, they are a little smaller all around. I think they are comparible to ZuZuDelfs. I don't have any other similar sizes to compare mine to, so I'm not 100% sure.

I have the DearPet measurements here:

Height: 20 cm
      Neck: 5cm
      Foot: 2.5cm long, 1.5 cm wide
      Chest: 10cm
      Torso length: 6cm
      Waist: 9
      Hip: 12cm
      Leg: 7 cm
      Arm: 5cm
      Arm Circ: 3.5cm
      Thigh Circ: 7.5
      Thigh length: 6cm

17. Yes, they are extremely close to the Pipos. PepperoniPizza, here on DoA, made this dress for my Pet. The Pipos is wearing a Pizza out, too. Their measurements are nearly the same. They can also wear Madame Alexander 8" doll clothes. I found a lot on eBay from the older dolls.
      [​IMG]“Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?”--Kit Marlowe by deb, on Flickr

18. What an adorable couple @sistercuervo! <3

I'm a little tempted to get another Lupy. The eye shape is different from my soda girl, and poor Anz looks so freaking depressed, I kinda want to bring her home and cuddle her, lol. :arainclou

19. Yeah, I'll admit I tripped and fell onto the 'buy' button for another Lupy; I couldn't help it. Sad Lupy needs to come home. xD