1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Hehe, so hard to resist! Congrats!

2. So I didn't get Ruby after all... Q-Q

I GOT PICASSO IN SODA SKIN. ;X Found an old LE hiding out on Fabric & Friends and put her on layaway! She's not the more popular little beans, but is a Classic. I have NO idea the size to expect, and I'm not sure if her ears are magnetic or not? Her little fullset outfit is adorable, but would lati/puki clothes fit? Barbie size? Or like the Beans, are the Classic's in their own category of size?

3. Congrats @Xhai-Pan Gale! Well, according to the title of this thread, the Classics are 20cm. :sweat I loved that release, and the faceup and costume that your girl comes with - she's adorable! I believe that the ears and tail are both magnetic...but I don't know what fits her.

4. The choco-crumble hoodie I ordered for my choco Lorenz arrived today~ :3

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Calypso is home! She's beautiful and quirky, but HOW DO I GET HER TO STAND? XD (This photo had her propped up.) Is there any way these little darlings stand upright or do I have to get her a special stand to display her properly?

6. They're massively topheavy, unfortunately.
      There are tripod stands you can use that are basically invisible in photos. I have two for my Ob11s and they make larger sizes for 1/6 dolls. I'm pretty sure that's what Dearmine uses in their pics.

I got mine from Minne.com awhile ago but I haven't had luck finding them elsewhere so far.
      This is what they look like: 【新商品】ブライス、リカちゃんなどに 伸縮ドールスタンド「GHOST」Lサイズ

If anyone knows any other sources for these, I'd love to know!

7. ARGH! laying on a guilt trip here. I clicked on this link by error...I have another Dearmine that I thought I was getting on his thread...and your adorable kids got me looking at the site again, at the beans in particular, and low and behold! A MUST HAVE moment...Picasso Bean Ristretto. Ten world wide. Sold out last year. ARGH!!!!! Going into the corner to wail and whine. But I've enjoyed your pics of your little darlings. I might yet succumb to one of the others...when I've overcome my grief...

8. Someone on their Q & A board asked if any in stock dolls were available to buy and they had one Ristretto available with silver make up. I don't think it was bought as I saw it on sale at a convention DM was at not too long ago. You can go to the Q & A and ask to see if it's still available.

9. ARGH!!!! I'm so hosed..... Thanks!

10. How many cute dolls are there! I love Dearmine! :D
      My Basil will soon be 9 years old. Time flies!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Did anyone see the new Agrippa announcement? Looks like we will be getting some new cuties mid June!

12. I saw! I love the coffee shop(?) theme they're going for. I wonder if Summer's Lorenz will be a new color, too.

13. http://www.dearminedoll.com/notice.html
      "
      Dear Beans
      Seasonal - Lorenz milk tea skin
      Precious - Lincoln bean milk tea skin make-up by 鮭 (Only 5 in the world)

Dear Classic
      Special -Agrippa (30 limited amount)

Dear Pet
      Precious - RABY white skin (Only 3 in the world)

Dear Lover
      Special - Vivien L. Cocoa skin (50 limited amount)

Companion doll
      Special - Salt milk tea skin (30 limited amount)"

Lorenz will be 'milk tea' apparently according to their website notice, which is the same warm light brown/peachy color as this Lupy :)
      http://www.dearminedoll.com/lupy-milk-tea-skin-2021-spring.html

Lincoln bean sounds tempting but I don't think I have a chance if he's limited to 5 worldwide.. :nowords:

14. Funny, that was my exact reaction reading it. I know I want to grab a Lincoln in general but I don’t know about my odds this time around if he’s limited to only 5. :abambi: I think I’ll still try... but I’m also not going to hold my breath.

15. I hope they release photos ahead of time. Cause I don't wanna have to wake up early to make a large purchasing decision at 1am lol

16. Raby limited to 3? Boooooooo. :c

17. I paid off my layaway for an in-stock Picasso Bean from Denverdoll! I'm so excited to see him in hopefully a few days :3nodding:
      Does anyone know what size doll or sewing pattern I can use (and modify) to make clothes for him? (Dearmine Bean, small size version).

18. My Picasso Bean is HERE! I'm... totally overjoyed with this cutie. It's my favorite new doll style, of all my anthros (probably because the proportions are similar to my drawing style :XD:)
      Here's my unapologetically excited box opening, pics and thoughts!
      [​IMG]

Beans are SO tiny. and so precious. I popped some 14mm Oscardoll eyes in mine because I'm a big fan of jewel eyes.
      [​IMG]

I -love- the big pupil look of 16mm eyes, but the 16mm size is just too big for the eyewell, it just won't work, the eye doesn't go in full to the front of the eyewell. 14mm eyes with a large iris size (8mm) would be perfect.
      [​IMG]

The 'rose' skin is very much a baby pink or bubblegum pink; most pictures make it seem much paler. Here's my Bean with some Cocoriang pet dolls in comparison. When they are all sitting on my desk together, they're about the same height.
      [​IMG]

Clothes! Azone XS or Ruruko! I sewed these using a Japanese tiny doll sewing magazine. The t-shirt will fit like a dress (goes down just past the bean knees, and bloomer shorts (that go high thigh on ruruko) go down to just below the knees as well.
      [​IMG]

I love the hoodie. It had a few loose threads but fine otherwise.
      [​IMG]

One more with outside lighting:
      [​IMG]

Thanks for looking! Now to name this little bean. And come up with funds for a zillion more beans. Fffff I love this size :aheartbea

19. Haha, welcome to the Bean Collective!
      My own little army has been steadily growing since Lorenz first stole my heart.

Jewel eyes look great, I love the color on your Picasso! My Choco Lorenz has the same hoodie, it's so soft and cute.
      I love all Dearmine clothes, they're so tiny and nicely made -- shipping costs is what keeps me from buying every new set they come out with. xD

Nice tip on the Ruruko clothes for size... fitting Beans can be a bit tricky overall.