1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. What is Ninimal?

2. Jumping in since I actually mentioned them in an OT thread the other day, funnily enough, but they're a clothes shop generally tailored to smaller OT dolls i.e. OB11. I can definitely see some of their selection working for Salt too. Their site is here: NINIMAL doll clothes shop

3. My own Salt has a couple pieces from them, my only issue is that some slacks for Ob11 can be on the tight side, but he generally fits everything else.

4. Yes, Ninimal works great for the Companions. I have loads of pieces. I generally order the long-leg pant and get a good fit. Some pieces I've bought elsewhere for OB11 neglect to mention that the head has to be removed to get a shirt on. Also, hoodies and hats won't fit, of course. This is from Ninimal: [​IMG] Except the booties.

5. Oooo! Owner photo of the basic Salt!
      I was waffling hard on the Dream Cat version. I love the resin color, but the faceup is a little plain (nose not colored, no striping) ... so I was thinking about maybe getting the basic one instead as it seems it might pair batter with my 2019 Spring Salt. Still, that resin color is tempting.....

6. I wish the Salt came in a girl body too. Also thank you for the link to that store!

7. An even tinier body than Beans incoming? :o

8. Oh, that new body is so cute! Definitely OT, but I really do like it.

9. The more I look, the better I like the cat! Completely utterly adorable.

10. They are so nice. I kind of hoped for more articulation but I still adore them.

11. I had an Agrippa a few years back, but sold it. Was happy to order him again.

[​IMG]

12. I've been eyeing the little Picasso's for a while and finally snagged one secondhand. It will hopefully be shipping Monday but I don't know how long it'll take since different county. But nonetheless I am excited! I specifically snagged one of these little ones. I believe this one is a Bean? It's the 12cm one and I'm still figuring out the terms. Her name will be Matcha and unfortunately she doesn't have her fullset outfit. Going to be digging through here to see what kinds of clothing people have on their little ones.

Does anyone happen to know if Kelly doll clothes are a good fit?

Edit; Just realized that some of the clothing on the website for these little ones is actually in stock! But EMS for a $20 set is $36. :...(

#753 Cap'n, Jul 18, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    13. Here's a shot of my Companion at his desk. It's a Re-Ment Snoopy set! His little outfit is from Etsy
      by DIYcraftgoodsArt

[​IMG]

14. My bean arrived! This is Matcha. She has some chipping on her blushing that I already knew about. I switched out her fullset eyes because frankly they were a bit creepy. I adore her. Awaiting an outfit I ordered for her as well. <3
      [​IMG]

15. She's really beautiful! Is that her fullest makeup? I love her ear decoration, too. (fish or oak leaf). The Beans are such adorable pocket-size cuties

16. @sistercuervo
      Fullset makeup and it's supposed to be a goldfish on her ear. When I try to fix the blushing I may add an eye to it to make it more clear. So far I really love how tiny she is. Single jointing isn't my favorite but on such a small scale it's not much of an issue personally.

17. Gosh that's adorable! I wish more of these guys were around, and that they would release a female body someday.