1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. I just discovered DearMine today! Oh my gosh I am going bananas over all of them, they are so precious~

So exciting to see a company that has an Axolotl based creation too, axolotl are so rare (and usually forgotten in america, I went most of my life without having heard of one!)

I am not even the biggest cat fan but I am so in love with the little blue unicat DOLL DEAR CLASSIC :: DC * Seasonal :: PICASSO Sky skin - ::: Dear Mine Doll ::: !!

Has DearMine ever made birds? Would be so cute if they made Cockatiels.

2. WHAT A PRECIOUS BABY, she looks so cute even in oversized dress

What a unique doll *_* I love the moon on the forehead

I am losing my mind over the pink lupy??!! Is that one Ash color? Either way, what a cute group, they are so charming~ I love axolotls so much!!!

3. Thanks, whenever Dearmine bring out any new colours for Lupy, I will have to get them haha :D

From left to right there's Rose, Canaria, Ash and White skin colours.
      Nice to see another fan of Axolotls on here! :D
      Here's pink Lupy with one of my axolotls :)
      [​IMG]Pink axolotl <3 by Aly Young, on Flickr

4. birdqueenkat Thank you! I think Serenitá looks cute in anything, also without clothes.
      Alytheluvly Oh my, that is so cute, real one and resin one together!
      Well here's little bit size comprasion with Bean -size and Piposdoll R.Pi size.
      [​IMG]DSC_0670 by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr

5. oh boy, i've missed a few things since i last visited this thread!
      @MelanieGaldes your agrippa is beautiful, she's super cute!! (*P * ♥
      her eyes are beautiful and those pearls on her horns are really a nice touch..!! :>

in other news though, i've put a bitter picasso classic on layaway (along with a blank priscilla!)!
      i'm hoping everything goes better than it did last time...! i'm hoping to finally bring "little van" back to life...!
      i still need to clean off and repaint Pinot though... i've been putting that off for way too long! ;A;

i'm having a little trouble though; dearmine's been awkward about the layaway process so far?
      they just completely ignored my question about a slight extra charge that's happened?
      even after i asked a second time for clarification... i'm wondering if they just missed it?
      i forgot to lock the post so it's in the english Q&A if anyone really feels like snooping. but i'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and what i should do about it? i don't want to bother it, but an additional 28$ charge seems like.... a bit much.... but also i think it might be applied every payment i make... that's over 100$ in extra charge (O____ O;;;;

6. It may be the shipping cost. I read somewhere that they charge shipping in the first payment, but not the subsequent ones.
      Congratulations!
      I'm hoping little Nero stays in stock long enough for me to get him. ( come ON, tax return already!)

7. i don't think it's the shipping cost, since that was factored into the total price of the layaway payments?

"the overall total is $642, including shipping, which should amount to four payments every two weeks of $160.50.
      however, during checkout i was charged $188.50 (an additional $28) for a delivery fee. is this delivery fee in addition to the already calculated one? :o"

i hope nero stays in stock for you too!! the fullset is sooo cute, if i had room for him in my collection i'd definitely be considering him mysefl!! :')

8. Huh. That is strange. I wonder what it is then?
      I would be getting Nero on lay away with them too, so I am interested in the answer. I have never ordered from them yet. I got my little lupy secondhand.
      I hope they answer your question soon. Going to be Monday there shortly, so maybe then...

9. I hope you get your doubt solved soon @mangameow.
      And a lot of luck to the ones saving for a limited cute little one like Nero.
      I'm still waiting for the shipping notice for my sweet bat (I'm going to call him Murphy) but I don't know how much more it will take (2 months have passed) as I had never ordered directly from them or even a fullset doll.
      My lovely Peralta (DM Agrippa) and him are going to be the best of friends :)

10. @aernath yeah, idk? i'm wondering if they forgot about it maybe? i'm gonna ask again when i make my next payment.
      i've done layaway with them before and never had this problem, so i'm a bit confused!
      i would 100% recommend buying from dearmine, they've always been a really good company to me, up until now, and i'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. :P

i wonder if they put in extra because i did the math in my layaway request post and they didn't double check and didn't realize that i had already included shipping? hmm....

@Yami_Hanako thank you... i do too... u_u
      murphy is such a cute name!! i was eyeing lupin, but i think i'd like him better in a different skin tone, if he's ever released as such.
      i think 2-3 months is the standard wait for dearmine, i've never had to wait too long to receive my dolls from them. when i got my bitter picasso fullset (when it was very first released) i don't think it took more than two months for it to ship out after i finished paying. but idk if it's different for ebony skin dolls, since they can be harder to produce?
      by cocoa bean fullset took about the same time. ^v^

11. Can you guess who came home? I can't be more in love <3<3<3
      His name is Murphy, or Murph for short, and he is totalle like a little kid, eager to know the world around him.
      [​IMG]Cutest little bat in the world by Ana Romero, en Flickr

12. @Yami_Hanako, Murph! How wonderful that name is for him...and what an adorable treasure he is! That black resin is positively gorgeous...and I'm so glad because I just paid off my black Prince Nero bean at DDE this morning, and he's on his way home.:) Gotta love these stunning black resin beauties! Congratulations on Murphy's arrival.

13. OH he's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE OMG!!!! congrats on his arrival!!! :D
      he looks cuter than the display pics omg..... what a darling!!!!

also, i haven't contributed a pic to this thread in a long time, but today i disassembled and wiped down pinot and while i was posting about it on instagram, this happened...!
      [​IMG]

14. Oh the spring dolls are for sale already. Cherry skinned bean Chopin is just adorable! That skintone is really lovely. Hopefully they will later release something else in that color also! Have to admit also that dear pet Rey looks really good in canaria skintone.

15. I was wondering if anybody has a DearPet with the new body yet? I think they have changed them since Winter 2016 starting with the Café Camellia edition. Are they better poser than the old ones? I have a very much loved Dearmine Storm - she is beautiful but such a bad poser - can hardly stand on her own... but maybe she is just too tightly strung, I am not sure.
      I am interested in adopting another DearPet but I would love to hear if someone knows how the new bodies work... thank you!

16. I have a new dear pet body but not an old one to compare it against. I also do not have other brands to compare it with. It is a sheep and my experience with the bigger dear lover line says the hooves being smaller definitely make it harder to balance for standing, but the dear lover cats have HUGE feet which make standing so easy. I'm not sure how big the dear pet cat feet are. The doll can stand on it's own though. It has a tab on the back of the hips for straight up sitting poses.

The biggest issue I have with the body is the hip joints which basically just want to stay closed as they're strung with a cross through the pelvis. So it's hard to get any sort of A pose in the legs. I tried stringing them without the cross but it made it a bit too unstable.

I finally wired both legs on one wire through the hole the elastic crosses in and now it's pretty easy to get it to stand and it holds A poses as well. I had previously sueded the hips and ankles. My experience with the resin and vinyl dolls I have is that anything that stabilizes the ankles makes standing poses much easier.

17. @scripple Thank you for the detailed reply. My kitsune girl tends to fall over easily and yes, the hips joints are troublesome. So the new body has a tab on the back, that seems to be new. I need to try to wire my dolls. It is good to know that it can be done and is not a mayor problem of the sculpt but more a matter of wiring. I hope to get one of the last Maries (sheep girl) on the Dearmine site or a Nabi if they are ever released again.
      Have fun with your dearpet!

#98 Feelisa, Apr 26, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    18. You're welcome. Marie is actually the dear pet I have. (She is very cute.) Wiring really made a huge difference. I've been trying different wigs tonight and it's been very easy to get her to stand up now.

The tabs are on the back of the upper thigh pieces. Hidden when the leg is straight they kind of pop out and hook on the torso when you raise the leg to keep the hip in a 90 degree sitting bend.

19. I almost thought so - she is an amazingly sweet doll, right? Would you like to post some pictures of her? I would love to see her styled in a different way :D