1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine Dear Pet, Classic 20cm & Beans 12cm Anthros Discussion Part 3

Jun 11, 2016

1. Here's a quick photo of her. Her name is Natalie.

[​IMG]

2. Hi Natalie, you are gorgeous and sweet <3

3. She says "Thanks". :)

I should point out that those are the old style hands but she comes with the newer smaller ones.

4. Does anyone here have that Girl's Dream dress? I think Rose would look perfect in that with the WH-02 black wig, but the yarn looks a bit too fuzzy in the pictures they have of it.

I mean, I'll probably end up caving and getting her anyway at some point, it's just a matter of how high up on the wishlist she goes!

5. @scripple I've recently discovered DearMine and I am so interested in Marie! Her little horns and hooves are just way too adorable and tempting. I was wondering if you had any comments about her. Sorta vague, yeah, haha, but I'm trying to weigh pros and cons and if I truly want to bite the bullet.

Thanks for your time!

6. I really like her. She was my first smaller doll so it took a little getting used to but now that I have her wired I'm quite happy with her. Pretty easy to stand and pose now. She even looks really cute without a wig. Part of me actually prefers her look bald.

[​IMG]

7. I know they look cute even bald - ah I was wondering about the hands - interesting, are they still for sale?

8. @scripple She is so charming! :D Thanks for taking your time to respond and sharing your Natalie. She's so cute bald because those lil tufts sculpted in on her head, I think!

9. Thanks Holstein. I agree the molded tufts help the bald look a lot.

Feelisa the hands in the bald photo are the default hands she comes with. The larger hands in the red dress photo are the old style magnet hands. (The new hands are not magnetic.) The ash skin color magnet hands were limited to 10 total. I'm not sure if they're still around or not.

10. I had a Marie a while back, she posed great, she was adorable and she fit Blythe dresses!

[​IMG]

#110 Dakashy, May 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    11. Ahhh, she is really cute -so Blythe dresses might be an option too - I have a Storm and I hardly find any clothes for her...

12. This dress was made by Hiblythe on Etsy, her dresses are super cute and very affordable. I must have bought about twenty of them for my pukipukis and the dolls that fit Blythe.

[​IMG]

#112 Dakashy, May 11, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    13. @Dakashy That is great to know, thank you for the information <3

14. Your Agrippa is absolutely gorgeous, that's such a mystical looking faceup!
      Marie is adorable bald, I think its the extra sculpting in the head and the way the horns and ears sit. Your Marie is especially pretty here, her eyes pop really nicely!

Has anyone else seen that they're releasing a DearBean Lincoln (limited) for the summer event! I can't wait to see Lincoln at bean size, though I don't know if I'll be smitten with the canaria skin. But still excited, I'd been thinking about how Lincoln would look like as a DearBean just recently so I'm kind of super excited for when the pictures come out.

-- AND LET ME AMEND THIS BECAUSE HE IS ADORBS. Bean sized Lincoln is definitely what I hoped he be - if Canaria skin fit what I would love to have a Lincoln bean for, I'd be groaning with the decision to get him. Thankfully for my overly packed June budget, I only have to moan a little because he's so adorable I could die. Oh I hope it hits someone's sweetspot, I would love to see one come to the boards!

#114 HeavensChaos, Jun 5, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    15. I just went to Dear Mine -site and saw the Red and Blue Rose Picasso pics for Dollism plus. Wow, what a beautifull make-up! And now a days I also have Classic size Picasso. No idea what I'm going to do, but high possibility it's going to be sister for bean Serenitá. Well here's pic of them together:
      [​IMG]
      extra
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr

16. @chibi-kagu, your kitties are absolutely adorable together! What wonderful sisters indeed! I look at the two of them and I can see all sorts of stories and adventures spinning around them. I never realized the two different sizes of Picasso would appear so perfectly brilliant together as a pairing.:)

17. Anyone tried to hybrid a Dearmine dear pet head with a Zuzu Delf body? I have a floating Dorothy head that needs a body...

18. Yay, finally being able to take part in this thread! :D Bought my Roy from another hobbyist and boiii is he the cutest doll I ever had! I've actually never seen any versions of Roy before but read on the shop site that they are pretty rare! :o Do any of you have other Roys to be friends with? ^^
      I was super surprised about his posing abilities, totally different from the Dollzone and Doll Leaves tinies I have! Didn't think the couple more cm:s in height would make that much of a difference. :D Did anybody notice the same? I'm comparing to Dollzone deer boy and Doll Leaves event tiny elf from some years back.

Here's a pic of Roy's superb one-leg mad balancing skillz versus Doll leaves tiny which can barely stand still like that on his own. :D
      [​IMG]

19. I will be getting a Milk Orange Pekoe in Canaria skin tone as a Christmas gift! I'm so thrilled - I've been looking at cat and fox anthros for a few years now and when I saw this one available on DDE I told my husband who put it on layaway for my present! I see that this thread isn't very active, but I'm hoping someone can point me in a direction to find the measurements for this 20cm darling. I'm wondering if she fits the 8in Tonner dolls clothing at all.

20. Pekoe is a DearPet, so she will definitely fit Madame Alexander 8" doll clothes, including the shoes. I am not certain about the Tonners, though. I've tried just about every size Tonner makes on mine, but had no joy. Take a look through this album of my anthros and see what you think. I highly recommend PepperoniPizza. Her clothes fit like a charm.
      Anthros from Dearmine and Pipos:
      Anthros