1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. @scripple - Aww, she's super cute! Congratulations on her arrival! :)

2. She’s gorgeous!

3. I'll go look there. Vivien is also on my "want" list, but with the face-up of the 1/3 size. I need to pay off my last girl first, though!

4. Hey Dearmine Lovers!
      So I'm trying to order a Saera on layaway,
      I read it in the FAQ section to "Leave secret writing on the board with the name of product and term of layaway."
      which I assume is to leave a locked message in the Q&A section, so I did that.
      I left my message about a week ago, and checked the board frequently to see if they responded,
      and I saw that there were other messages after me as well.
      But today I checked again and saw that they read my message but didn't respond :...(
      However they did respond to the person after me!
      So I was wondering if I'm doing it incorrectly?

5. I've never done layaway with them, but their English support is slow. They typically only respond Monday and Tuesday. It's common for some messages to be answered Monday and others on Tuesday. I believe the person who knows English can answer some questions directly but for others needs to consult with other employees (or the owner). Most likely they will respond to you later today (Korea time).

6. It's been a long while since I did a layaway with Dearmine, but they did get around to my board message a few days after. This was a few years ago though, so things may have changed. If you've not recieved a message by the end of the week I'd say message them again.

7. Happy to help! I hope they get to you soon. :)

8. Glad they got back to you. You got the last Saera.

9. I know!!!! Thank goodness! Glad I didn't miss her this time!!
      I'm so excited! She will be my first DearLover!

10. Oh that's great news! :D Congratulations!

11. Once the dolls are "sold out" do they ever return? I'd like Priscilla Provence and Vivien Young Lady, but I've never seen them available. Even the plain girl cat body shows as sold out.

12. If they’re limited, they don’t return once they sell out. If memory serves correct both of those releases were limited. They might release the sculpt again later, though.

13. Thank you. I'll keep hoping to find another girl cat sculpt I like. They're so pretty.

14. They pop up on the second hand market often so keep an eye out there too.

15. @Riene the bodies at Dearmine are only available when they release an update. They give a chance for people with older dolls to upgrade to the new body.

Priscilla herself is a basic at Dearmine though. Provence was probably a special edition with a particular makeup and outfit but the doll is always available blank or with a selection of a few different makeup options. (The make up options are in their own category.)

Also Angela is a basic cat girl sculpt again always available with a few makeup options.

16. Thanks!

I've looked at the makeup options, but am not crazy about them. I liked the Provence one because it was more brown than pink. I'll keep an eye out, though, for new releases! I need a cat girl and the littles in the collection. :)

17. @Riene - They'll often re-release sculpts and resin colours as they cycle through their seasonal releases, so there's a good chance they'll be released again, just with different blushing and clothes. In the "basic" sections of their size categories you'll find dolls that are available year-round. If you're keen on a sculpt, but not the face up, you can always get them blank and then have a face up artist paint them for you.

18. I didn't know there was a thread specifically for Dearmine DL discussion (YAY!).
      I ordered Saera near the end of Dec 2018, still waiting for her to come home to me ;)
      Its actually my first time ordering from Dearmine, and I always loved the idea of anthro dolls!

Can anyone tell me how well the DL new body poses(maybe a comparison between the old body and the new?) I saw that they renewed it a while back, and I am in no luck of finding reviews about the body. I also would love to know how well their heel leg stand with heel shoes. Thank you <3