1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. I got an email from Dearmine letting me know my Vivien L. would ship next month. I ordered her late December. I’m kinda bummed.

2. @SHINn - Ooh congratulations! I hope she comes home to you soon! Anthro dolls are quite a bit of fun, though it does mean sometimes they can be slightly tricky to dress.
      I've not got a DearMine lady, my boy is one of the older ones from 2014, so I wouldn't be able to tell you a thing about the new bodies unfortunately.

@Dakashy - Well that is a bummer. But do take heart, they told you they're running late and it's only a month.

3. Thanks everyone! I have another question--are the faces the same throughout the series? As in, do all of the Angelas have the same face? All of the Priscillas? Etc? Thanks!

4. My bunny lady has arrived today!
      I just wanted to drop in and share a picture that I took:daisy

[​IMG]

5. @Riene - The sculpt is exactly the same as far as I'm aware, it's only the face up that's different. Unless otherwise advertised by DearMine (eg. I think they changed some aspect of Nocturne's sculpt between the first release and the most recent).

@SHINn - Congratulations! She's very cute! :)

6. @Quiet and Insane -- thank you --that's what I'd hoped, it's hard sometimes to get a good look at the sculpt.

@SHINn -- Saera looks like a 1950s model. She's so classy!

7. She's so cute! :D I really like the blushing on her ears.
      I was excited to see Saera Cool version rereleased but I didn't order her since I want all my anthros to be in fantasy colours, so white resin is no for me even how much I love Saera. I can always hope some day she will be released in mint or pink skin...

8. @Quiet and Insane Thank you so much! I love her facial features. She really is a cutie :kitty2

@Riene Thank you! I'm so glad you pointed that out:D Honestly, for the past couple of months I fell in love with classic looks! Especially the style of 1920s and up.

@suruni Thank you for your compliment<3 Your doll collection theme sounds so interesting! Mint or pink skin sounds pretty too.
      For me, I hope they release Koon in Ash skin.. Maybe in cool ver. again XD

9. Just thought I'd share a quickie photo of newly arrived Nocturne cocoa skin and his little sister Marie in her new safari outfit.

[​IMG]

10. @scripple - Aww! They're super cute together! :D Nocturne looks great in cocoa resin.

11. It looks like there's a Priscilla Provence available on the DoA marketplace right now! :)

I just put out a WTB for Vivien. :...( She's the first MSD-sized girl I've ever really wanted but I put off buying her because I didn't have an income at the time and we were travelling over Christmas. I regret acting like a responsible adult now, though! :lol: Fingers crossed we'll find her or like the next version they release!

12. Hello
      I think i find the right threat for me ^0^

I love the animal heads from Dearmine <3
      For some days I order a second hand Heather, Million Rose from Dollyteria ^.^ Cant wait until she arrived. Shes is my first BJD.
      Heather is my absolutely favorite from all the Girls.

Does someone have a Heather here too and want to show some lovely pics <3
      and have someone pattern for DL girls or know were I can find some? (free and pay)

Thank you <3
      (sry for my bad English)

13. Someone has a Heather, we've seen her in here before. I have the male version of her sculpt so I know you've got a gorgeous doll on the way to you. Heather and Oskar are pretty amazing! Congrats on the purchase!

14. Dune visited our fashion doll meeting Saturday. I got his outfit from rRabbit
      [​IMG]

15. Hi everyone!! Did you guys see that Dearmine is re-releasing Koon? And in cocoa resin too! I’m super excited..

16. Ooh, are there photos on their website?

17. Not yet! I found out by checking the news bulletin they have on their site. Hopefully we get pictures soon!

18. Oh! I don't usually check that. :sweat I usually just follow their Instagram and Facebook page, which I don't think are as up to date?