1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. Ah, Koon, why are you always released when its absolutely not a possibility? But thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna be looking forward to the pictures!

2. He’s stunning!! That’s it, I’m marking my calendar. I’ve gotta get him! :D

3. I missed that they were doing the cool version of Koon. The regular version the eyes always just seemed too big. Hopefully I can resist though as I've already got him in white and ash. :XD:

4. Ohhhh he's so handsome! :D I can't wait to see more photos.

5. Some time after I emailed Dearmine asking about availability, they got in touch and said they had a Vivien L. available and asking if I wanted to buy her! She arrived a couple of days ago and she's gorgeous. :D

Sadly the fullset wig and another dress I ordered weren't in the box with her, but I've sent Dearmine a message so hopefully they get back to me soon!

Also, I've already chipped the tip of her ear because her head popped off when I was adjusting the angle and put too much pressure on the back :sweat Anyone else had that happen? :lol:

Here's a pic of her in a borrowed robe! She looks great even without a wig :whee:

[​IMG]

6. She's just beautiful, even with a chipped ear tip. Maybe a little chalk to match would make it look intentional? Vivian is so delicate and sweet.:D

7. She's so pretty @Statuess! :D Bummer about the ear, but it was very likely to happen at some point. Both of Tsukito's ears have chips in the tips after he nose-dived off a bench while I was taking photos and his ears went flying onto the concrete.

8. @sistercuervo I covered the chip with a bit of watercolour pencil so it blends in pretty well, though it would probably look best if I sanded it a little to round it out!

@Quiet and Insane Glad to hear it's not just me! :sweat Damage tends to happen when a doll has just arrived and I'm still getting to know them :lol:

9. I'm actually super safe from this release of Koon because I didn't want to the cool version :XD: How lucky! He's so pretty though, that cocoa skin really works nicely on him and with those clothes!

10. My doll budget for the year has been well and truly blown thanks to all the DZ/DC discontinuations, so despite the fact Koon is gorgeous, I'll have to pass up on this one. I adore the cocoa resin colour. :D

11. He is gorgeous. I hope someone is lucky enough to get him.
      Has Dearmine's website been acting up for anyone else lately or just me? I keep looking for a shipping notice, and got locked out for a couple of days. Just being anxious over delivery of my tiny Companion.

12. I was on the Dearmine site today and it was fine! Maybe try again?

Also, I ordered the new Koon and an Evans that suddenly because in stock. I think my new doll funds have been depleted for this year lol....there's always buying new clothes though!

13. [​IMG]
      A Cozy Morning Tea

In light of his, shall we say... wilder cousin arriving in homes around the world my rarely photographed white Koon decided he would like to show that Koons can have a calmer side as well. After all haven't we all been reminded of the value of a cozy sweater of late? :)

14. I fully agree with him @scripple! I'm currently curled up in a blanket with a cup of tea as well! (Though it is supposed to be summer down here and somehow it snowed in the hills today??)

15. Well we just moved house, so I'd say Tsukito is settling in pretty well now that he gets to hang out and play video games all day. Phone's not synching photos properly so I can't share photos at the moment.

16. [​IMG]
      OG Sheep

I somewhat recently added the OG Dear Mine Nocturne to my flock of sheep.

17. Wow! He’s absolutely magnificient! What a fabulous acquisition.:)

18. @scripple - He's so cute! :D I sometimes wish I hadn't sold mine, but his character needs to be in SD for me to be happy with him (and his girlfriend, who has also been sold for re-shelling).

Here's Tsukito keeping me company while I play Pokemon. :)
      [​IMG]IMG20200419173052 by Liz, on Flickr