1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. Oh wow! She's absolutely cute as can be! I love her look. You did an amazing job to bring out the personality of this sculpt. I never realized she had such unique potential.:fangirl:

2. Although I'm a relatively new convert to DearMine, my boys would like to extend Easter Greetings to everyone!

[​IMG]

(I fell in love with Oskar and had to order him, then while I was waiting Evans -- who I didn't even know existed! -- popped up on eBay and... it was an even greater case of love at first sight. :) )

It's hard not to want ALL of their dolls!

3. Hello! Welcome to the wonderful wold of DearMine! They're all such lovely sculpts, you are quite right in saying it's hard not to want all of them. Your Oskar and Evans are lovely - happy Easter from my DearMine boys as well!

4. No complaints about Priscillaposting here. I wish they made a Priscilla head with Saera's eyes. The half-lidded look would make for a wonderful bratty catgirl.

Personally, I'm holding off for the next limited fullset to see if they come out with something I fall in love with. If not, and if Pipos doesn't drop an adorable Isabelle set in the meantime, the basic Priscilla with that blush/freckle faceup is going to be my first doll.

5. my dearmine order shipped without me knowing!!!
      i'm so happy! Mindy and Little Van are finally here~~ :')

first off, here's her blank head!
      [​IMG]
      what a cute face~~ even blank priscilla is a total charmer! :D
      here's an upper body shot with her wig and eyes~
      i got a few pajama sets from starrshine on etsy and they fit her great and are so cute..! ^^<3
      something cute to wear while i find space in my budget for a dress and jean vest for her.
      [​IMG]
      she is such a delicate poser, i love how good every single thing her arms do looks! and her hands are gorgeous....!!! :D
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

i'm totally in love.... i've been having a hard time deciding on what eyes to order for her, but now that she's here i think i might have an easier time. :P
      i'm not sure if these 14mm from bluefairy suit her the best, i think i'll end up getting her 16mm in the end.
      i do need to style her wig a bit though. i'm not entirely sure how to keep her wig from like.... "bunching up" between/under her ears?? the rest of it needs an overall trim too tho. :P

idk what i'm gonna do about her faceup at this point, i always like to give it a go myself before sending them off. :3c

6. Aw, she's so cute! :D Congratulations!

7. Oh, she's adorable. You'll have to keep us updated on the eyes! I've been thinking of getting Priscilla, but I'd love to find a nice set of cat eyes for her before I finally cave.

8. mangameow Congratulations! It's really interesting to see Priscilla mold with out face-up, I think I havent seen that before. Cant wait to see, what she's gonna look when face-up and look is ready.

9. thank you so much!! :D<3
      i've wanted her for a long time, so i'm very happy that's she's finally here~~ ^P^
      i will!! :D priscilla is really cute, i think she can work great without cats eyes too. that's what i have in mind for mindy. :3
      i'm thinking of getting her these Makoeyes - Ball Jointed Doll Total Shop if i end up going with mako eyes, and these if i go with some leekes: Leeke World or Leeke World
      i wonder if mako would offer a custom iris and make cat eyes for you? :o

thanks so much!! and yeah, i hadn't seen it either, which is why i thought it would be a good idea to post it. i was anxious waiting to see her blank, so i hope it will help someone else. ^w^

i've made a faceup mockup for her:
      [​IMG]
      but i'm not entirely convinced i can pull off painting it myself x__X

10. I'm color blind, so get a second opinion before you spend any money, but I think those leeke LG-169 would look wonderful with that color scheme. I absolutely love the earrings and the little line under the eyes really helps draw attention to them.

I say give it a shot first. Worst case scenario, you can chalk it up to learning experience. Never know if you don't try!

11. ooooh i think you're right!! i added them with editing and they look great!!
      [​IMG]
      i think i'm gonna end up getting both and seeing which works best with her wig.... :3c
      but these definitely look better with the makeup i think!! :D
      thank you for your compliments, eheh~ ^w^

12. Looks like they announced their summer event, hopefully my patience pays off! 14th of June is when it starts. Two Lovers, Lector and Flora. I couldn't find any pictures, but I did see a WIP head on their Facebook page. Maybe a Fennec fox? Flora could be a Fennec name. Though if the limited Diana comes with a nice fullset, I might be tempted to go up a size. Part of me was hoping for a new Saera, so I'll probably end up going back to my first choice of a basic Priscilla if the event lovers are just animal eared humans instead of anthros. Anywhere else I should look for pictures?

[​IMG]

And sorry if this isn't a Lover sized head, I'm always bad with sizes, but it doesn't look like Diana.

13. Those ears do make me think of a Fennec fox. How cute! I've not been paying much attention to DearMine as of late sadly, as all I've really been wanting off them are outfits that are sold as full sets, but I can't justify buying a whole doll just for the outfit.

14. Wow!! I am absolutely in love. It's so exciting they have an event coming up!! Thanks so much for notifying me about this forum, I'll be keeping an eye out. :D:hug::abow:

15. I got this guy in a trade the other day and I'm in love! Meet Zev!

[​IMG]

16. Oh he's awesome! :D

17. oh!!! what a darling!!! i'm absolutely in love with dearmine's cocoa skin, you're very lucky to have some! :>
      or is that the milk tea? :o

18. That must have been the trade of the century because he's utterly fabulous! He has so much character, and I absolutely love his skin color and faceup. His entire look is amazing!:D

19. He's in the cocoa and its gorgeous! I love it! I'm thinking about getting him red eyes, about the color of the red in his hair. Yes? No?

20. yesssss, i have a cocoa bean and he's a beutiful colour, all of dearmine's resins are great, but i'm super impresse by how solid and high quality their browns are *w*
      oooh, i think some bright red eyes would look fabulous with him!! :D