1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. Thanks for the different angle pictures, they're really helpful!

I'm really not sure I'm feeling the girl faces... but I only want girl dolls. Hmm. They just don't seem as pleasing without their photograph angles. Kinda stubby?

Does anyone have the older girl body and the newer one? I prefer the look of the old tail; I think it looks a lot more elegant... wondering what people think of it.

2. I have never taken it, so I took pictures of my various DL girl Heads.
      [​IMG]
      from left,
      old white normal Angela(ME-01)
      new white normal Priscilla(ME-01)
      pure white Heather(TeaParty)
      pure white Saera(ME-01)
      pure white Eve(forest)

I like Angela head very much...

3. @Lalka those are a great reference! I didn't realize Heather had such a long nose compared to the other girls. I kinda dig it.

4. @Lalka I sure thought Heather had the longest nose in the girls, thanks for confirming that with your awesome photos! Those are a really nice reference!

5. Lalka Thats very interesting to see the head sculpts next each other, so thanks a lot for those pics!
      How are everyone's Dear Lovers? I decided to play with Nelli and tried some different clothes, eyes and wigs I had lying around and here's the look:
      [​IMG]
      lauta
      by Saija Tikkanen, on Flickr
      I think I'm going to leave those eye's.

6. Nelli looks really cute-I love her outfit and skateboard! You make me want to get my kids out to play.

7. Your girl Nelli is so cute! I love her outfit.

I’m away from my two Dear Lovers at the moment. I’ll be reunited soon, though! But now I want to do a photo op somewhere...

8. @chibi-kagu - Aww she looks super cool! :D

I sold my Nocturne quite a while ago, but I still have my Oskar (Tsukito). I don't really do much with him in the way of photos, unlike my SDs, but he's my go-to doll for cuddles when I'm watching anime or Youtube. :)

9. I keep wanting to make Leo a new shirt but first it was work exhaustion and now I'm in the middle of moving that keeps stopping me. Hopefully I can make him something once I'm settled again. Poor guy does not have enough clothing. Or decent clothing. Everything he has I made within like a month of getting him. He needs something new.

10. Mmm I feel you on that one. Tsukito only has two outfits. I've been meaning to order him a pair of the geta feet so he can wear sandals.

11. Oh, I understand that temptation! Though I imagine Tsukihito might rock some sandals better than my poor Leo. He's looking a bit like a hobo right now - rather unfitting for a mage.

12. City Kitty Thank you! Yes, you should do that! ^.^ I would like to have little smaller skateboard, for my other doll. This one is more of SD -size, but haven't found MSD-sized one yet.
      Kikwi Thanks! I made that shirt a long time ago and kinda miss the opportinity to make clothes, eventought I'm not very good at it and feels tricky.
      Quiet and Insane That sounds so cute, anime cuddle doll.
      HeavensChaos Hope you can get settled soon!

13. @HeavensChaos - Oh dear, poor guy! Though it could be worse, at least he's not wearing a scrap of material as a toga like one of my big guys is. :lol:

@chibi-kagu - He's such a good size to cuddle with, and not put my arm/leg to sleep in the process like my big boys do. :sweat

14. Haha it gets worse - I'm not terribly good at designing outfits either. But at least that means my sewing skills actually have a chance with my ideas :lol:

15. Quiet and Insane Well thats really convienent then. You should take a quick shot, what Tsukito is watching (or has to watch) and some thoughts like "not this genre again", "oh this looks nice", "this is my favorite genre" or something like that. :lol:

16. @HeavensChaos - Neither am I for that matter. I just try and go along with what I think will work for me. :lol:

@chibi-kagu - I should totally do that! :D I'm just about to start watching season 2 of Overlord too...

17. Anyone tempted by the DL version of Vivien who used to be in the larger Dear Shine line?

18. She's cute for sure and seems pretty much exactly like her bigger version which is super neat. I wonder how much time that took in the end... I'm still waiting for the next time they release Koon though :XD:

19. I think the outfit on the new Dune but don't think I'll go for it. Koon is a good sculpt although I really prefer his cool version. I've got one of those in each color he was released.