1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DearMine DearLover Mini 40cm Discussion Part 3

Jul 8, 2016

1. [​IMG]
      Just thought I'd share a photo of one of my Angela's that I snapped for the BJD theme game here.

2. While I'm at it, here's a photo of my Koons for @HeavensChaos

[​IMG]

3. They're both so handsome. I love their clothes too.

4. I love your Angela! I wanted her sooo much as a friend for my cocoa Dune, but couldn’t make it happen. It’s nice to see yours-and with such pretty clothes and lovely chair (she looks quite comfortable). Your Koons are very handsome also. You have such an attractive group.

5. @scripple - Your dolls look so wonderful! :D

6. scripple Looks like she's sitting in the bar, knowing that she looks gorgeous. And your Koon's looks cool, really like that cardigan.

7. Thanks everyone. @chibi-kagu the cardigan set is actually from Dear Mine. All the other clothes are cobbled together from random sources.

8. Oh, Koon is such a cute sculpt! It's always nice to see owner pics since those really show the potential and personality of a doll. And I love the male beast hands!
      I think DearMine has such amazing msd size anthros but I wish they would offer other fantasy skin tones than grey... I would love to have mint or purple skinned dearlover. And I wish they would re-release Saera cool version but without the full set, she is so amazing! :D

9. Maybe we'll get lucky and if the Classics and Beans in the mint color or that blue that pops up here and there keep selling, we'll get some MSD chances. Maybe we'll see a Saera pop back out in a green or blue for spring some day!

10. Hopefully it’s okay to bump this thread back up *_*

Has anyone who owns Ares given him a different face up yet? Or have a photo of a blank head?
      I’m (still!) so indecisive about buying him. He’s cute and oddly endearing, but I’d like to see how he looks without his company face up.

11. It doesn't look like an Ares has arrived to anyone here yet - unless someones too busy to get to enjoy him yet of course. Did you see the special faceup a couple pages back from a different set they did for an Osaka convention? Its much lighter, might give you some more thoughts until we finally see Ares around here.

12. I dyed him and now he is finally dressed all he is lacking is his bow tie. I will be delivering him soon.
      [​IMG]Dearmine Dune by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. Ahhhh he looks so good @SteamWitch! :D You've done an awesome job modding him.

14. Thank you @Quiet and Insane. My granddaughter will be pleased to get him. She loved the character in both movies but wanted him dressed like the first movie.

15. It's such a lovely, thoughtful gift. :aheartbea

16. My Vivien recently arrived. Here's a quick photo of her in (mostly) her default outfit.

[​IMG]

17. What do you think about her quality, and the quality of her clothing?

18. She's good. Typical of Dearmine. Good quality resin. Excellent work on the makeup. I do wish the DL girls had double jointed knees but otherwise like the body.

The corset is a hassle to put on as it needs to be laced in place and it's hard to get the ribbon lace through the cloth holes that serve as closures. I wish they'd used grommets instead. Quality is fine though.

19. I really want the DM DH Special--Korat and Dorothy, but I've never ordered from this company. Glad to know the quality is great! Do they ever do sales?

20. Those are discussed in the Dearmine thread in the tiny section. I don't know much about them as the body is made by "RS Doll" and not Dearmine. As to sales I've never seen one. They basically release dolls quarterly and typically have a "bonus" of some sort at the beginning of each new release period. They vary a lot from points (discounts on future orders), to stickers, pillows, mouse pads, pendants, whatever they come up with.