1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

delf art: CHUNG RYONG Limited

Jan 11, 2008

1. That is correct. "Cheong-Ryeong" (청룡) is the Korean name for the Azure Dragon, known in Chinese as the Qīng Lóng (trad.: 青龍, simp.: 青龙) and in Japan as Seiryū (青竜 or せいりゅう).

However, I believe people are more familiar with the Japanese name, Seiryū. ^^;

Now, concerning the doll... Oh, my gosh! :love

He looks almost exactly like one of my original characters now; the resemblance is scaring me! And the clothes! THE CLOTHES! They are just the coooolest! I'm really gushing over this doll now, but I really shouldn't think about this, you know?! :doh

But, but.... Eeeeeeek...

2. Hmm, am I the only one who *doesn't* really like the faceup? I dunno, I think it looks just too dark around his eyes...kind of makes him look like he's sleep deprived ^_^;;; Personally I like the default makeup of the regular Lu-Wen better. The eyelashes also might have something to do with it.

Though I do love his wig, and the outfit is really pretty ^^

3. Us$ 1111.00! :d

4. Owwwwww.... With a price tag like that, well, no... I can't buy him.... *sobs*

Which is really too bad, because he is made of total awesomeness.

5. I love
      i want

I cannot have:(

6. Why? Because of Breakaway?

7. man everytime i look at him all i can think is sesshomaru

8. I might be willing to do a split, because I love the doll but I wouldn't want the outfit. I have no idea about what a price for the outfit should be though. How does one make that decision?

9. Did someone buy him?
      If yes, can you please share your pictures with us?
      I really want to see the owner pictures. :aheartbea

10. I think it's possible. My friend did that. She loves the senior delf DION and the faceup of ANHEL DION Limited, but she doesn't have enough money to buy the senior delf art. Because of some consident reasons, she got the order of Dion basic ver. which was canceled by someone, and the faceup of ANHEL DION Limited for free!!!
      Anyway, she is sooooooooooo lucky!!!!
      try it, wish you luck~~

11. Wow that is amazing. She is lucky! Maybe I will try it...:daisy

12. Ohmygod, I love the Azure Dragon Lu-wen. He's absolutely gorgeous. xD
      It says at the bottom of the page that the mold is Lu-wen.

A few of you are saying you want the wig, but it's just a regular wig that is for sale on the site. They just styled it up for the pictures, Luts even says the wig isn't styled that way when you get him. :(
      Which is unfortunate, because it's really nice.

I love the face-up so much. Dark around the eyes can make a very attractive face-up I think. It brings out the whites of his eyes and makes them look more open. He looks cuter that way. :D

If only I had over $1000 to spend in one shot on a single doll.....*sigh*
      I just love him. Everything about him is beautiful.

13. He looks so amazing! I think his clothes are superb, really :D

14. I totally love everything about this doll: his outfit, his face up, EVERYTHING! I wonder how many he's limited to. It's kind of sad they don't style the wig for you, but whatever. He's completely lovely.

15. There really was no surprise that they made him delf art, he is so pretty. But ugh, Cant afford. But splits would be nice!!!

16. Nope, you're not the only one. I probably would've bought him, but I don't like the eye makeup. It's too dark for my liking, makes him look way too girly. I'm not so into that. Other than that, I think he's really cool, though!

17. He's the only Lu Wen I like ^^' He's super pretty but he's also 1000 dollars sooo...It sucks that his wig isn't styled like that though-it's the whole package that I like(LOL including the wig in that) so that saves me from yearning to buy him XD

18. Does anyone know how long he will be available? I really want to get him, but it will take a while to save up for him.... TT~TT

19. I believe the Art dolls are available until they are sold out.
      But I'd keep a VERY close eye on him & save up for him as quick as possible. I waited just a a smidge too long on the Cyber Shiwoo & he sold out. *pout*

Morgan

20. I just looked and there are about 7 of him left. There were 10 back in January so I'm hoping he won't be gone too quickly.

Also, does anyone know his size in comparison to a DoT?