1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

delf art lolita soony - your thoughts?

Jun 6, 2007

1. Oh my, oh my. *faints*
      I love her~. ; 3;

Does anyone have a clue of how much she will go for?
      My doll money could MAYBE stretch to $2,000.

2. //

I have those shoes in human size in black..... need dolly ones to match mine

3. Ahem.. Now that I have my love a little more under control.

I really like her. I just got paid the other day and the Soony I've been trying to create the character for would be perfect in that outfit. Different makeup and hair, but I have no problem switching out wigs. <3

I think she certainly looks different from regular Soony; more realistic to say the least.

Can anyone tell if she is realskin? Oh man, that would knock me off my feet. D: I've been waiting for realskin Delfs.

4. I like it but it is not exceptional (wig and make up) :|

5. :...( I only want the dress.

6. I quite like Soonys (plan on getting one next) and that one does look a bit different too me, less round faced i believe, so it must have been sanded. It's still not exceptional enough for me to want to put up with the race to get one of only 3 though, or cough up all the money for it and the dress.
      I'll just be getting a normal one i think, lol. It is pretty though.

7. She does look different than other Soonys. I actually like her better that way. Wonder if she was modded or changed a bit.

Love the outfit as well. Very cute.

8. Just so you all know, they posted detail shots of her on the page a few minutes ago. I now know what I feels like to be a stalker. XD;;

She's really adorable! I'm going to try for her, so please wish me luck. x:

9. I think maybe it's the size of the eyes that is making her look a bit different for me. Mine wears 20mm, but those look like they take up the eye sockets a bit more.

10. I want, want, want that wig!

11. I want her so much! I don't have any means, though. I don't even have enough cash saved up to get a body for my Lishe. :(

I like how she looks different, I think the cheeks are thinner.

12. She's adorable! Good luck brandie.HOLIC. I really hope you get her. =3

13. Its not nice. it doesent look like soony. i like the outfit, the shoes and everything but the face is "uh?"

14. I just saw the new pictures of her and shes still so cute ^^ I love Delf Art <3

15. You can buy that wig can't you? Isn't it in the wig section? ^^

16. AAH! *dies* She looks just like Momoko! I wonder if they'll do a "Yankee" Delf art next? That be so great! *giggles*

17. Yeaaaah, I love the Soony sculpt, and I have wanted a Soony for years now, but this one just doesn't look much like the Soony I've come to know and love. There's just something about the faceup, perhaps, that just doesn't look great on this particular sculpt. I'm SO glad that Luts is giving Soony more 'air-time' as it were, because they seem to pay attention to other Delfs much more than her, but... ugh. I am not impressed at all with this faceup. She looks like a different doll.

18. Here's a question-- could someone with photoshop do a side-by-side comparison or two of this Soony and the 'regular' ones?

19. I'm not really fond of Soony, but OMG. I really wish her outfit was sold separate ;_; It's so so so pretty! Even down to her pretty bloomers and corset!

20. After I said that I went to check out the site. I guess I have to put that on my "to buy" list :sweat