1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Boy - Harang

Aug 22, 2006

1. I don't like the way the eyes are painted on the open-eyed head *at all* (They make him look like a Shiwoo with a bad mod job. 0_o), but the sleeping head? ... Yowza. And even Open-Eyes' may look better with a different style face-up.

[looks at her Floating Heads]

Sorry guys... Your bods might get put off a little longer.

[gets glared at]

[sighs]

2. *spasm* Oh my bloody hell...0__0 Isn't he just the most beautiful little creature? He almost looks like Nanuri but not so...squished. It makes me wonder if maybe this is how Luts intended for the mold to look. Anyways, I have it bad for this boy -__-

3. He seems real cute...(I concur with most people that his sleeping eyes are looovely) but I can't really make an informed opinion until I see some mug shots xD and of course, owner pics. Hopefully he'll be unlimited at some point.

4. He looks like a modified Shiwoo to me as well, very happy and smirky. I wish he wasn't limited. ;_; Between eLuts and Volks I will never have money. *sigh* But first things first, to get monies for a new FCS!

5. Will someone go in with me and please let me buy the open-eyed head?

6. Omg, he's so gorgeously girly! X33 I never really liked Yder's girliness, but this guy... wow :'D

7. Smile, I might be interested in selling you the sleeping head. It depends on how expensive he is and if he'll be unlimited at any point.

Does anyone know, did they say if The Moon would be unlimited before or after the limited version was released? I want to know what to expect. I don't want to buy the limited version if I don't have to, but what if he's never released as an unlimited...? :...(

8. Since he's listed on the Delf page and *not* the "Full Package" page like the first version of Moon was, I suspect he's going to be a regular Limited release like Breakaway, Woosoo and the Elves.

9. Don't really care for him.

I'd like to see something from CP that doesn't look like the lovechild of two or three or even all of their previous boy sculpts. I guess it might be intentional here, but... Eh. Too similar to their others. Too much deja vu with this one.

10. Ah that's exactly what I thought!

Raven

11. And thank all the dollygods that he's not an elf! I'd never be able to resist this puckish fellow!
      But since he's human my funds are safe!
      Haha!

Whew!

Raven

12. I think he's cute, but, yeah, like you said- seen it before. Twice. :/

13. Dimitri has likely changed his mind from Yder to Harang! I am SO going to jump on him!!

14. Someone else wants to split? I would like to get the sleeping head, NS preferably!

15. I think Neph posted on the first page that she was interested in splitting with someone. She just wants the open-eyed one...

16. Yeah, I'd like to split, but I don't want a body right now. ^^; And I kinda prefer whitskin.

17. I'd like to get the open eyed head in BW. If anyone wants the BW sleeping head, I'd consider splitting. I might not want the body either, so if you want a BW sleeping Harang on a body, I'm the one to call! :lol:

Aw, Ravendolls, but it'd be so easy to mold some ears onto him... you know you waaaannt hiiiimmm ;P

18. I am definitely going to do something stupid. Blame CP for it, please XD

19. You know I can't say I like him as well. Not sure what it is, angle of picture and faceup perhaps, but I'll see when the user pics come...I'd rather they made an unlimited breakaway *cries for dreams that won't come true*

20. I totally HOPE they make him unlimited eventually. His mold is perfect for a character I've been searching MADLY for...
      Of course, I'd have to make him a girl, but...gyah...so PERFECT for her!