1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Boy - Harang

Aug 22, 2006

1. I completely in love with the dreaming version! He's so beautiful! ^^

2. shiwoo + yder to me o.o

3. LUTS- you are evil. WAA!

4. Honestly, I want BOTH. Dreaming head like they got it painted, and open eyed head will be painted by someone here.

5. I think he's beautiful! Shiwoo-ish, but softer like Yder and maybe a little Na-nu-ri in the smile. Makes me wonder if someone came up with Na-nu-ri... but it was a bit TOO different, and then went back to the drawing board to make him a bit more like their very popular sculpts? At any rate, I don't think it's BAD that he's got some of the looks of his "brothers."

I would love to have him! But hopefully I'll be good and not buy, since I've been buying too much already!!! But if I had the money--I think he's just fine!!! :)

(Elf version would be better, of course! I love the CP elves...)

6. I'm thinking along similar lines... Although I'd want to have Luts do the painting on both. I would just request that the open-eyed head be done to match the sleeping head's eye style more closely, since they would be intended to be the same character.

7. Awww would love to have him so much! Esp the sleeping head! But woe. No monies and I'm still saving for my F16.

Why oh why is it going to be limited. T____T

8. Oh.. thank goodness he isn't and Elf.. I would be enslaved. Definately shiwoo and Yder's love child. My two heads need bodies! Ah, but he is the new type of body.. that may work... (rubbing hands). Luts have done it again!

9. X_x LUTS is going to be the death of me... All of their limited boys I want.

I guess I just have to find a way to save fast. ^^ So... Anyone want to split with me for a NS Harang? I just want the opened-eyed head and nothing else. Preferably blank... ^^"

10. Looks like someone is interested in a split. I would want the sleeping head only ... Can't afford to keep the whole set without getting in debts. And I know I'll be keeping twins again if I got him as a set in the first place ...

11. That's exactly what I was thinking... There's no way I have the funds to be able to keep him with a body.

O.o Maybe find someone who would be willing to buy the body?

12. yay!!! Found someone for the split :D . The more I look at him, the more I like... perhaps my elf Shiwoo would find another brother? *happyness*

13. Nanyalin, are you going to mod elf ears on him? Lord, you HAVE to share pictures!!

14. Wow. I reeeeeeeally don't like the open-eyed one, but I love the sleeping one. *drool*

15. Right now, my opinions are mixed on him. I may try to get the money for him (pending that other limited dolls don't suck my soul first) and see what I can do with him. I really love Yder, and Shiwoo has been growing on me as well. I want to see how nice I can make the open-eyed head look. x3

16. ...intended to be the same character, huh? Ah, yes, and that has worked so well for you before. ~__^ You'll probably just end up with another set of twins. :o

I agree he looks rather like a Shiwooo/Yder mix. I like the lips, but not the eyes on the normal version, so...yeah...no bells going off over here. I would definitely like to see more pictures, though.

17. Guh, I'm madly in love with the open eyed one!0__0 I love everything about him, even the default faceup...which is unusual for me.

18. Don't remind me... x_X

I'm mostly after the sleeping head, since he looks like Sjhan... But, who knows. I may or may not even like the open-eyed one after I've seen him "live". ^_^

19. I LOVE the sleeping head... O_o I cant afford the whole set T_T anyone want to sell me their BW sleepy head?! *begs*

He's so cute >_<

Rachie XX

20. wow ;____; a lot of people have said this already, but he would be perfect for one of my characters. I was thinking of getting Yder, but I kept thinking 'eh, he's not smiley enough...'. damn luts ._.; my birthday isn't until october, so no real monies until then.
      Anyone want to sell me an open-eyed BW head? ;;