1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Boy - Harang

Aug 22, 2006

1. I still want the whole doll...come on Luts...release the boy!!

2. Yep... Same here. I *know* I want the sleeping head and bod for Sjhan. There's no question of that... But I really want to see the open-eyed one "live" too. That's the only way I can make a judgement call on him.

If I like him, I'll keep him. If I don't, I'll pass him on to someone else... But I want to see him for myself before I make that choice.

3. I may try to get him on the second-hand market when I have money, and after I've seen some pictures of him. Also, it gives me time to figure out a character. XD But he still intrigues me a lot. I want to see what I can do with him.

4. Same here. Kind of like the open-eyed head more and more. I'm thinking of turning the normal head into a gal and modding the sleeping into a dreaming head for her twin brother. But I'm low on funds right now. How I wish Harang doesn't remind me of Yder *low immunity towards Yder sculpt*

5. I hope Luts will give us a set release time. I'm still a little uneasy after the whole DOD surprise release thing...<_< Harang is everything I've always wanted in a Luts boy, *snatches Harang right out of the screen* :aninja: I'd hate to miss the opportunity at owning him.

6. [chuckles] Knowing my luck, they'll do the release tomorrow afternoon while I'm nowhere near my net connection. :D

7. Everyones saying how he has Yder eyes but as a Yder owner, his eyes are MUCH to small for Yder

to me it looks like a reverse of what everyones saying, i think he has shiwoo eyes and a yder nose/lips

wich is kinna saddening to me because i LOVE shiwoo smirks, and its my dream to have a yder eye with shiwoo lips u3u

edit: the more i look at it, the more im acctually starting to lean twoard EL eyes and yder nose/lips
      i can see the resemblense to Shiwoo but the face is to thin for me

okay, and NOW that i have all the pictures

eye shape just went out the window, this is a completely new one to me XD
      omigod i LOVE it though

e3e thankyou mom for saying i could have a doll if i nail my CHPE >3

8. Luts sell them 200...
      I can't buy him, but I love his face very much :chibi
      I want to see owner's pictures:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

9. I'm glad he's going to have a fairly big release! ^3^ I'm head over heels for his sleeping head.

10. 200 is a good number.

That makes me happy, since it definitely increases the odds of my getting one for Sjhan... Even if they do release the first batch while I'm off-line tomorrow... Which they probably will since the date changed to the 26th on the Luts page. 0_0

11. eyes like the Gift head, face like a combination of yder and shiwoo at a thinner side.
      I would be very happy if they release a new doll with new face instead.

but i like the sleeping head :)

12. 200, hmmm :'>
      does anyone happen to recall how long it took previous limiteds to sell out and what numbers they where? my test is in October and i probibly wont get the results for ahwhile after that, so i might have to work somthing out with my mother because im kind of deadset on getting it straight from volks with a custom faceup

13. Man oh man. 200 does seem like a pretty good run. At least he's not super limited. There's hope for me... if I don't eat for the next month! He's so gorgeous though, he might be worth it!

14. But Yder Elf 3rd batch was on 2.30 PM

That's not good at all XDD

15. double-post ^^U

16. Oh yay! I'm glad we know when he comes out now! I won't be leaving my computer until then ^^

17. Neither will I, tho I'd love to know a more exact time T_T

18. If they release him at the same time as the other limiteds, it's going to be at 11am (in Korea) if I'm not mistaken ^^

19. Wait, he comes with a regular and dreaming head? o_o Sweet.

20. He will be limited to 200, just like Yder elf