1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Chiwoo Elf Limited

Feb 26, 2007

1. ah, god! this is the first time I've really wanted one of these elves! I hope they makre more than a miniscule number - like yder, there seemed to be plently of him for a while... Gya! must sell my loon head in time... white chiwoo elf.... *dies*

when do we get more pics?

2. Oh Noes! Noooooes >_<. Why now??!! Arghhhhh.
      I want!

3. Finally Luts is tempting me ....

4. That pictures makes him look sooo girlie.. but in a good way :lol:

5. i just keep staring at the picture - that ear! that sweet mouth!
      This is *such* bad timing. *Bad* timing. but I wants one! *covets*

maybe by the time he goes on sale I will have talked myself out of him...

6. Why must all the goregous dolls come out right after I order one?? :?

I might just buy one, and resell everything except the Chiwoo elf head.

7. Need an exorcist! Need an exorcist!
      (Can't stop refreshing his webpage!LOL)
      "GOES away that body Luts-devil!"

8. Oh god... :...( Im madly in love with Chiwoo and now an elf so perfect! But no monies. :...(

9. It's so cute :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl:

... but alas, low on the monies too TwT

10. He's adorable! I like Chiwoo, but he's my least favorite of the Luts boys. His mouth looks open..... It is tempting! :)

11. Dear lord he's adorable. Just confirming once AGAIN that all doll companies are evil and want all my money in perpetuity.

12. Uggh, can't decide...elf chiwoo or F16......HELP!!

13. argh. im glad im broke. they have to release this gorgeous boy right next to my birthday....

14. T_T~~~~~~~~~
      he's too lovely and that slightly opened mouth is so much love!!!
      he's just too cute!!!! awwww <333 *dies*
      *hammering heart* luts limited are always killing me *_*

15. Arghhh~~~ why is he so cute?! D:

I want a BW open eyed head! xD ;__;

16. Everyone seems to be too broke for bodies at the moment... Me included :lol:

Why can't he be standard release?

17. He is a must have. Period.

18. *grabby hands* T-T waaaaaaaant

19. I really, really hope they'll be released like Elf Yder..or at least, I hope his second market rate will be like Elf Yder's XD I've been wanting an Elf head for my Chiwoo forever, but I don't have the money right now..;_____; can't wait to see more pics though, the cute pouty Chiwoozle elfness will be mine, one way or another! XD

20. he is SoOoO Cute:love I always wanted a Chiwoo... I wonder if maybe this is the Chiwoo for me?:).... But I can't afford him:sorry
      ~Anthony