1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Chiwoo Elf Limited

Feb 26, 2007

1. But Harang came with a pair of boots and a wig, so maybe Elf Chiwoo isn't going to be the exact same price if he's sold without that stuff..

2. If luts would change to a girl body, I would just.. keep the body.

But somehow I don't think they will :(

I think they give you a week to pay for it?

3. Really? Thatd make things easier...hmm..Hes so tempting hes perfect for Oracle.

4. You might be right! XD *prays thats true*

5. Well Elf EL was sold for $550 so the chiwoo with the vampire head will probably sell for the same price as a Delf Boy Special, well I think anyways, heck they might even include shoes! I'm hoping anyways:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. I never lurked in a discussion through for an upcoming doll. This is actually.. a surprising bit of fun. I'm going to feel strangely proud watching everyone on this thread show off their boys/girls!

7. Unless Luts decides to be nice and change the boy body for the girl body (and then I'll keep the body), Miora will be without a body for a while :\

8. LOL then we can all bring sexy back with our Chiwoo elf GIRLS lol :drool
      Bella

9. Damn, it seems most of us want the open eyed chiwoo head for a girl... I'm modding my sleepy boy again... XD I can't wait to get him. I'm so excited... My darkling... <3

10. it's just so perfect, maybe if enough people request it they'll say yes :D

11. lol You make me giggle Bella. Rose is either going to be incredibly happy or smack me when she gets home and I tell her our Juri might not be Aiden anymore. >.O It would just seem wrong some how for Aiden to look more mature than Blair. Chiwoo's are just so... cute and pinchable, and '06 Juri's are... very nice, but not in a cute way.

I've got my fingers crossed for you, me and anyone else who wants a girl Dea. It's going to be such a pain in the butt trying to unload that body otherwise.

If it makes you feel better Aiden will be a boy.... >.O on a modded girl body, nevermind. ._.

-Abs

12. He has that soft feministic feel about him, perfect for elf yaoi? XD but I may not get him though, the sparks not there.
      Darn it, when are they going to release elf mini fees?

13. lol well personally Chiwoo is cuter than both Juri's in my opinion!!!:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea although I do love the Juri2005 too!

14. That's what my usertitle says LOL.

15. For the record, expect him to cost no less then the price of a Type 2 Special regular. The Christmas elfs came with only one head, hence that price. But the Chiwoo Elf comes with two heads and he'll be a type 2 body.

So, my suggestion would be to start your budgets somewhere around Harang's price. My theory: he is a limited, type 2 boy, with two heads.

:)

16. I'm crossing my fingers that Luts will let us change to girl bodies! :eusa_pray

17. Well it already states wot is included.

[ Included ]
      Delf CHIWOO Elf, CHIWOO Dreaming Vampire head, extra hands parts,
      18mm glass eyes(random color) box, cushions.

Doesnt say anything about shoes or anything else, but if they change their mind then hell probably end up costing as much as Harang. As is right now Im expecting him to be $625, as others have stated. Im just hoping I can find a way to get him, lol.

18. That's a good price! But I'm not really a big fan of Chiwoo (I do like some Chiwoos of some DOA owners on here they are really adorable but I don't think I'd adopt one into my family). And besides, when he's released tomorrow I'll be on the plane and nowhere near a computer! :?

19. We need a name for the Elf Chiwoo Database! Lets put our heads together and name it something that doesn't suck! :fangirl:

20. The Elf To Rule.

xD seriously.

"Coveted Chiwoo Elf"?

"Chiwoo Elf Coven"?

I kind of prefer the coven of my ideas. (thus far).

Since.. I can think of at least two people besides myself that have been wishing upon nonexistant stars for this boy to be concieved.