1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Dambi discussion

Nov 27, 2006

1. He is cute. ^___^ But personally, I'll wait until his dreaming head is out. Then I'll commit to buying him.
      >>pictures him with woosoo eyes, and tempts belladonna to share the woosoo-eyed Dambi love<<

2. That was exactly my thought! ^_~

3. woot! great minds think alike ;)

4. Mmmm... a CP doll I actually like. :O Rare!

Man. I'd love to have a girl OR a boy version... if only the eyes weren't so much larger in proportion to the rest of the face... oh well. :D That's what dreaming/sleeping heads are for!

Seriously. A little ruddiness to the nose/cheeks, short unkempt hair and glasses... XD I see major dork potential <3

5. <_<

>_>

If they do a Dreaming version of this guy... He and I may have to have a talk. Big ears or not.

6. I'm praying for a dreaming head too. XD

7. Brightfires and xredderz... definitely! Couldn't you picture just how cute he'd be all dreamy? :aheartbea + his ears can be hidden by a large enough wig ^__~

Though the more I look at him, and think of a dreamy eyed version... the more I like the idea of making him a flirty girl, too. >>is now sorely tempted<<

8. I had girl plans but when I photoshopped it he looked too boyish for her. XD Soooo... he might end up being someone else of mine. Then again, I'm not sure if I wanna give up his original mold idea of Elfdoll Wu. Oh the decisions! ; ;

9. I don't generally go for the CP boys, but I rather like him!

Maybe it's the big ears and cute nose...maybe it's the fact he reminds me of Happydoll....but I do like him!

10. Although his eyes are big and his ears too he is growing on me. Anyways I love the fact that he has a single eyelid!! Ooo and I can't wait for a dreaming head!!! I would totally get him then. Oh noes my monies!!! I'm already saving for another doll and my sister too. We don't have money!!! Darn you CP your dolls are my addiction!!!

11. same! thoughts of dreaming head *sooons* oh yeah. definetly. i don't like those ears either... but i'm sure i can cover them with a wig ^^

12. Just a little photoshopping...
      [​IMG]

13. X3 I like his big ears!!!!

14. Now that would be perfect! :D

15. To make it a girl, I'd sand down the cheeks a bit, soften the chin, and moddify the dreamy eyed to look like a woosoo, and *poof* instant girl ^__^

16. I liked the creamyjade version better xD

He looks a little hungry to me O_o' (on the original version). But somehow cute ^^

17. I don't want to take Akkhima's credit...she modified the picture, I simply quoted it ^_^
      He'd be gorgeous looking dreamy like that!

18. He is looking very pretty~ :3nodding: Nice photoshopping work, guys!

19. I'm so jealous of the photoshopping going on. I tried to give him short black hair and slightly lower eyebrows for a more mature look, and ... well... yeah, that didn't work at all! @_@