1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Dambi discussion

Nov 27, 2006

1. So, who's bought one of these boys already (or is everyone waiting for the Event announcement before they make their purchases? ^^) I want to know who to stalk for owner-pics! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the Dambi special when he's released, too. Slightly narrower eyes on him would look great, I think.

2. *heh* Well, I am waiting for the event to place an order, but not for Dambi...I will be ordering him, but not for awhile yet.
      I'm debating back and forth between going with the standard head or modding the special head....the eyes on the normal head are okay for the character I have in mind...they're just a little bit too doe-eyed looking, though. I'm definitely anxious to see owner pics, especially with other dolls....

AFAIK, the only one who has actually place an order for him thus far is sada.

3. Dambi Special? :sweat

Yeah. I'm doomed.

*starts saving now*

4. Yeah I guess I am the only one so far on here, or at least the only one that has said it. I like his big ol' eyes, I think that's what drew me in the most, the same reason why I like Harang too. I do really think the special will be beautiful though, I think he would look really peaceful. I could of waited for the Christmas event to order him but I'm extremely impatient :lol:

5. I heard freckles and glasses...

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure that if they made a dreaming version of this head, I would get one.... eventually. And then put him in glasses, and give him freckles. All of the above!

6. Damnit Luts... why? XD;
      I cant WAIT to see owner pics of him, he's gorgeous *_*

7. I had it all planned out-Elfdoll Red, then a Bernard, then maybe a girl somewhere down the line. And I was perfectly content with my two boys, and ready to wait untill next spring/summer to order Red. And then I randomly said to myself, "hmm wonder what's happening over on Luts?" That's when I saw him. That's when my plans came crashing down and HE (who calls himself Chris for now) stole my heart. I would order him this moment if I had the resources. *sigh* I wonder what the market is for kidneys these days? Let a flood of owner pics come someday soon::fangirl:

8. XD I'm still waiting, tomorrow reaches the 15 day mark so I am expecting him soon, I hope. I will be posting lots and lots of pictures, he's coming with a faceup and everything and his wig is already here...I'm just very impatient. I wonder if anyone else jumped on him though??

9. Dambi is growing on me...O_O

The Special would deliver a killing blow to me *laughs* The last time I had this feeling is towards the Moon (my loving twins, of course).

OOoohhh BAAAAaaaaaaad~~~

(Sada, I can't wait to see the pictures OMG! I LOVE his total sweetness without looking mischievous like Els and Shiwoos or melancholy like Yder and Chiwoos...he's SO PERFECT X_X)

10. I'm doomed now. ;)
      Good thing I'm completely broke right now or I'd buy him this instant.

11. I ordered a dambi - luts said it takes 4 weeks to get the dambi's out :(

12. I ordeded a dambi also, and he was shipped out today :) will not get him before x-mass but soon after :D

13. really?!> Did you order him with or without a faceup heceta?

14. without face up...

15. i guess thats the hold up -_-! I cant wait to see pictures!

16. He reminds me of Harang crossed with El... or a grown up version of Corey.

17. I got delivery confirmation today, 15 days exactly. He's due December 22nd but I know with EMS he'll be here in two days~

18. *squee* I'm so excited for you!! What a nice Christmas present^^

19. Thanks darling ^_^ I almost expected him today but I guess they shipped him out late (I have no idea about shipping really @_@) So I'm looking for him come Monday or Tuesday. I'm trying not to get too excited but it's hard, I just want to see him already XD

20. I keep compulsively checking Luts to see if by chance there is a Dambi special out. :sweat