1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf If & Shine Discussion~

Mar 13, 2007

1. It'll take seeing more pictures to really make up my mind... but from the ones up now, I rather like Shine's face. Though the face-up they've given him is a bit too Morbiddolls for my tastes.

'Can't say I care at all for If, though. As someone else said, she looks like a female Dambi with those freaky eyes. o_O

2. From that angle Shine is in... He looks to me like a boy MIYU! Can't wait to see more pics of them *kicks luts to hurry it up* :lol:

3. I agree exactly with incur!! I wonder which I'll like better, Shine or Miyu? It's funny because I've always liked Miyu boys, and now that Shine comes out, I want a Shine girl XD

4. Haha, and I was just thinking I liked the faceup they gave him...XD

I don't care much for If either, but man, Shine I might just have to consider. I may need to turn him into a girl though, he has just the right face for my Bianca. ^w^

5. finally able to see the pics properly. well i have to say the new delfs are looking fab. but my only concern is i can't see enough pics to really decide.

white wedding... i thought white day was on the 14th March

6. Yes, White day is march 14.

7. wow Shine looks sexyyyy sorta like if Miyu had a baby with El o_o... at least thats what I can tell from that 3/4 view ><

8. I think it's the dark around the eyes and the shape of the eyebrows that reminded me so much of yours. ^_^

I need to see a few more pictures of Shine to know if he'll work for either of the two I haven't been able to find yet... Sjhan and Lir have both been devilishly hard to attach a resin face too 8P... But he has potential.

9. thanks for translating the korean text XDD!!
      good to know that these 2 dolls are for white day =3 ah... this explain the romantic and wedding like setting and dressing ^.^

10. I love both!

But If looks like the perfect older sister or mother for my KD Girl Cherry. <3

11. well im looking for a new girl was planning for another lishe but i dunno now, ill have to wait for more photos :)

12. thank you. i'm glad i was helpful

13. I don't know why, but If reminds me of a female Chiwoo.. that's probably totally off though :sweat

14. I find it hard to tell with these washed out pictures :( I know washing out the pictures looks nice but it also makes it hard to tell what the dolls actually look like.

15. IF is too sad for me, I think. I just don't like her eyes much =(
      As for Shine.. :D XD I like him alot!! At least Luts gets more and more dolls! =3

16. After spending some time looking at him... and knowing this is based on seeing the face sculpt from one angle only, and not even a solid, full-on one at that... I'd put Shine down as having El's nose, Yder's general face shape and Harang's eyes. There's a little Chiwoo in his expression, but from that angle I'm not seeing Chiwoo as far as the over-all sculpt is concerned.

17. I think both If and Shine look pretty good but i'd still like to see colour pics. I wish they werent taken at such a weird angle -_- I cant wait to see more of Shine though^^

TC

18. Ah crap. :sweat

Shine has me on tenterhooks now.

19. Holy Emo! It's the embodiment of Lysian the Tanzer... I'm sorry Moon, you'll come to us, I promise. (The second that Elf moon is released it'll be like *Snatch* For Eamon though... Not saying Luts has said anything about it but... my spidy sense says Moon is next in line for Elf releases... as I alternately assumed Chiwoo was next. 'N lookit that.) Need more pictures, but Shine looks like he might be just the resin child we're lookin' for... Now we'd need a Sistine to match so he wouldn't be lonely...

-Rose

20. Shine just might replace my idea of a Chiwoo for my character XD I think he looks a lot like El though. I want to see photos of just their faces and not at an angle!! I don't care too much for IF...but thats because I don't collect female dolls. She has gaint eyes ._.